***** OFFICIAL Russia v. Ukraine *****

1,065,933 Views | 10330 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TRM
will25u
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Seabreeze
will25u said:

You is to doubt that, Trump was the man.
Krazykat
AG
I'm watching these Russian helicopters flying over a Ukrainian city and all I can think about is if that were Texas, every able-bodied Texan would be taking potshots at those Ruskies flying over.
In reply to
AG
will25u said:

You always know there's at least some truth to it when the people in that thread work tirelessly to discount it.
TX04Aggie
AG
Yeah I was just thinking that as well.
Who?mikejones!
Bigfoot Is Real said:

will25u said:

You always know there's at least some truth to it when the people in that thread work tirelessly to discount it.

He backed it up with killing that Iran general and helping blow up some Iranian nuke facilities
ProgN
Well that explains why both countries ramped up their hypersonic missile program and now we have dude wearing a dress called admiral.
Engine10
AG
That's a big flare
will25u
BadMoonRisin
AG
As much as I would love Trump to have said that, the last paragraph of the second picture gives it a way as some sort of made up bull*****
Seabreeze
BadMoonRisin
AG
Yikes, based on the reflection of the river, that was an airburst type detonation with momentum and flare towards the surface post-detonation.

Not good. Im sure there are now conventional weapons that now do that, but ....there are also some other ones that can.
Who?mikejones!
will25u said:

That was a good move to call the bull**** as they saw it. Hard to fight that.
BadMoonRisin
AG
ahahaha of course. the ol rope a dope. Bidens not a braindead ****** with dementia that cant complete a sentence whos intelligence community has been focused on spying on American citizens instead of international relations, but the fact that any Russians were fought back at all PROVES that he is playing 81*-D CHESS!!!!!!!
IamGroot
AG
ProgN said:

Well that explains why both countries ramped up their hypersonic missile program and now we have dude wearing a dress called admiral.
will25u said:

Typical MSNBC, "See, they told us they were going to do it, Biden was right". In real life PawPaw was asleep, not doing **** about it.
GAC06
AG
will25u said:

Lots of geniuses on this site we're running their mouths about how our intel wasn't to be trusted and this was all a distraction manufactured by Biden. Oops.
KSigAg12
AG
Forgive me for not being impressed with the administration knowing it was coming and having already put themselves in a position to watch it happen and not be able to do much about it before the fact.

The only options open to us now to keep Ukraine from being raped while we watch it with our thumbs up our ass involve escalating the conflict, since Biden will never turn on the oil flow to counter the Russians dominance of the European market.
BadMoonRisin
AG
So weird though. All the "officials believed" bad stuff about orange man, but now all the officials "believe" that Biden is a master strategist, contrary to literally anything anyone has known about him for the last 43 years of public service.
TriAg2010
AG
Engine10 said:

That's a big flare

From other video... it's an aircraft that was shot down.
Seabreeze
I get all that, no argument from me, but we literally sat on our hands and did 0
FamousAgg
Other angle
https://twitter.com/BNONews/status/1497039352840564750?s=20&t=-yMRi_vpvp_J735iVNMpig

PJYoung
AG
GAC06
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

So weird though. All the "officials believed" bad stuff about orange man, but now all the officials "believe" that Biden is a master strategist, contrary to literally anything anyone has known about him for the last 43 years of public service.

You sound triggered. Our military intelligence has nothing to do with Biden or Orange Man.
PJYoung
AG
Engine10
AG
Best one I found w the flare - you can hear something flying overhead (sounded kinda slow?) at the beginning then :40 you see it light up his face
HoustonAg2106
AG

Live steam of Maidan square in Kyiv...all quiet right now
Rapier108
As I said on the other thread, I'm betting its a TU-22M "Backfire" bomber.

Hopefully it was a TU-160.
AgResearch
AG
will25u said:

That's some awesome "Biden is such an great strategist" propaganda by MSDNC
aeroag14
AG
Rapier108 said:

As I said on the other thread, I'm betting its a TU-22M "Backfire" bomber.

Hopefully it was a TU-160.

Seems likely that it was a 22. But a 160 would be a HUGE win for the Ukes. The 160s are a VERY advanced bomber.
FamousAgg
IamGroot
AG
GAC06 said:

BadMoonRisin said:

You sound triggered. Our military intelligence has nothing to do with Biden or Orange Man.
Keep thinking that MI is apolitical and objective while you watch DOD promote diversity and inclusion over warfighting capability.

Almost forgot, the FBI, IRS and other federal agencies also have no political agenda...
AG
Malibu
IamGroot said:

GAC06 said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Keep thinking that MI is apolitical and objective while you watch DOD promote diversity and inclusion over warfighting capability.

Almost forgot, the FBI, IRS and other federal agencies also have no political agenda...

Well, they got this one right.
BadMoonRisin
AG
GAC06 said:

BadMoonRisin said:

I guess it's easier to do your job when you aren't listening in on private communications, blowing whistles, and turning your attention stateside.

I stand corrected.
First Page Last Page
Page 121 of 296

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.