***** OFFICIAL Russia v. Ukraine *****

1,065,863 Views | 10330 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TRM
BAP Enthusiast
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AgsMyDude said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

45-70Ag said:

Looks like that guy lied and just made it up.

It's damn near impossible to tell what is happening and who is and is not lying.

It happened for real after that correction tweet

No it didn't, everyone keeps running with the same original report that keeps getting posted over and over that has been rescinded. If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. Basically, people are grasping at straws to find some success for Ukraine. In reality Russia has only committed barely 1/3rd of their total forces and they are still gaining ground everywhere.
SidsBurnerAccount
Ukraine issued a detailed description of retaking the airport which has been corroborated....no straws grasped
45-70Ag
AG
Yeah, Ukraine has control over the airport. That's not debatable at this point, that could change by morning.
Eliminatus
AG
BAP Enthusiast said:

AgsMyDude said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

45-70Ag said:

It's damn near impossible to tell what is happening and who is and is not lying.

No it didn't, everyone keeps running with the same original report that keeps getting posted over and over that has been rescinded. If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. Basically, people are grasping at straws to find some success for Ukraine. In reality Russia has only committed barely 1/3rd of their total forces and they are still gaining ground everywhere.
So what makes your reality even more real? Not contesting the original post but how do you know your intel is right and the other is wrong? How do you know Russia is gaining ground everywhere?

That's rhetorical btw.

Question everything. Even yourself.
BAP Enthusiast
SidsBurnerAccount said:

Ukraine issued a detailed description of retaking the airport which has been corroborated....no straws grasped

That was the original report that was rescinded. It's been flying around Twitter all day.

If it's this report, this is the exact one that was rescinded.
BAP Enthusiast

Looks like the Chechens are about to join the fight with Russia.
IslanderAg04
PJYoung said:

T90's are actually terrible tanks when compared to modern western tanks. Under manned, under armored, lack a/c's, underpowered, rolling timebombs. Autoloader is known to sever arms, and they literally put the ammo on top of the fuel tanks. If you see a hit on them the turret literally launches 90 feet in the air. Not to mention, anti tank measures deactivate when the hatches are open. No a/c's in the coming summer = lots of hatches open.
DCPD158
AG
BAP Enthusiast said:

For or against Russia?
Company I-1, Ord-Ords '85 -12thFan and Websider-
AgsMyDude
AG
BAP Enthusiast said:

AgsMyDude said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

45-70Ag said:

Yes, it did. This is the same source that went back on itself a couple hours earlier.

BAP Enthusiast
DCPD158 said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

For or against Russia?

For Russia, Chechen special forces are supposed to be top notch. Not good for Ukraine.
Michael Cera Palin
AG
aggiehawg said:

45-70Ag said:

Whoa! That doesn't sound good but have no idea what nSv means. Understand the h for "hour".

Translation?

Sv stands for Sievert (pronounced see-vert) which is a unit for radiation dose. The n stands for nano so combine them and you get nano-sieverts. You are correct the h means hour. So if you stood there for exactly one hour your body would receive 65,500 nSv.

3,200 nSv/h is basically natural background (fluctuates with where you are on Earth). 65,500 nSv/h is like receiving roughly 6 dental X-rays every hour. If that tweet is true then something was damaged at Chernobyl. Typically people start with micro-sieverts and don't go all the way down to nano. Kinda sounds like they're going for big number shock to scare people.

For reference if a person received 5 Sv instantaneously they would die. The tweet is saying a detector is currently receiving 0.0000655 Sv every hour.
JR Ewingford
Feel like this entire thing gonna spiral and Nato will be involved soon. WW3 here we come.
aggiehawg
AG
BAP Enthusiast said:

Bonus? For Ukrainians? Kill some Muslims who fight against them?
Sharpshooter
AG
EwingBarnes said:

Feel like this entire thing gonna spiral and Nato will be involved soon. WW3 here we come.
Good. NATO get off your ass!!
ntxVol
Sharpshooter said:

EwingBarnes said:

That would NOT be good. Not sure if serious.
TChaney

BAP Enthusiast
AgsMyDude said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

AgsMyDude said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

45-70Ag said:

Yes, it did. This is the same source that went back on itself a couple hours earlier.

Where are the pictures or video of this? Everything else has been documented. Until I see video I'm not believing any report about this conflict no matter which side it comes from because so far both sides have proven to be liars.
rgag12
AG
EwingBarnes said:

Not happening
Sharpshooter
AG
ntxVol said:

Sharpshooter said:

EwingBarnes said:

You are correct. Let's sit tight and see what happens.
Engine10
AG
What a Goddess
TChaney
BadMoonRisin
AG
Yeah, no.

Putin, in not so many words, threatened nuclear war if anyone interfered with the invasion of Ukraine.

That guy is almost 70 years old, he doesnt have much longer. Madman at the switch might just blow it all up to go down in....pre-history...I guess?

Deploy NATO forces in Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria, Turkey...and see what happens, I guess.

Weak Men Create Hard Times. Im hoping there are enough Strong Men enough to create good times.
AgsMyDude
AG
BAP Enthusiast said:

AgsMyDude said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

AgsMyDude said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

45-70Ag said:

Where are the pictures or video of this? Everything else has been documented. Until I see video I'm not believing any report about this conflict no matter which side it comes from because so far both sides have proven to be liars.

Lol okay then. Moving those goalposts.
Sharpshooter
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Yeah, no.

Putin, in not so many words, threatened nuclear war if anyone interfered with the invasion of Ukraine.

That guy is almost 70 years old, he doesnt have much longer. Madman at the switch might just blow it all up to go down in....pre-history...I guess?
If he does that, Russia will cease to exist.
BadMoonRisin
AG
If he does that, we all will cease to exist.
Sharpshooter
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

If he does that, we all will cease to exist.
Is that a bad thing?
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
With the admin we have in right now, that might lead to swift banking sanctions.
Sharpshooter
AG
Jay Reimenschneider said:

With the admin we have in right now, that might lead to swift banking sanctions.
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
rgag12 said:

EwingBarnes said:

Not happening

Well, I feel better..rgag said it's not happening
BAP Enthusiast
Sharpshooter said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Yeah, no.

So will everything else. I am completely convinced he's dead serious about that too. He has never come across as unhinged at any point in time and his demeanor is always cold and calculated. He absolutely means what he says.
FamousAgg
Jay Reimenschneider said:

After a good night's rest and a hour speech delay of course
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
BAP Enthusiast said:

Bro. I can smell that through my phone
Sharpshooter
AG
BAP Enthusiast said:

Sharpshooter said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Yeah, no.

So will everything else. I am completely convinced he's dead serious about that too. He has never come across as unhinged at any point in time and his demeanor is always cold and calculated. He absolutely means what he says.
I live 2 miles fro Randalph AFB in the San Antonion area. Do you not think I have considered that? Freedom is not negotiable.
TChaney
I debated a bit with myself to even post this.

I think the thumbnails are small enough to not show the body easily.

War isn't just soldiers or anonymous civilian casualties.

it's a 14-year-old kid named Anton Tarasenko

WARNING PHOTOS OF DEAD CHILD

WARNING PHOTOS OF DEAD CHILD

**Staff if this is too far, please just delete the post and I will take that as a warning not to post these anymore.
atmtws
AG
ntxVol said:

Sharpshooter said:

EwingBarnes said:

And the current situation in Ukraine is?

I dont think America needs to get directly involved, but Europe should. And yes, we should back them, its in our interest.

---------------
Further, like I said last night, we need to find our balls and also slap sanctions on China (worse than Trump did), and MAKE this their problem. Tell China "get Russia under control since yall are such big buddies now." Bring China to their knees.

Meanwhile we tell Mexico we are going to take out the cartels for them (since they wont)...and direct US companies to leave China and bring their factories over to Mexico. Double whammy. It's a win-win. America can be back on top and ruin China and Russia...and Make Mexico and America Great Again. I know it'll never happen...Carry on.
First Page Last Page
Page 119 of 296

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.