***** OFFICIAL Russia v. Ukraine *****

1,065,706 Views | 10330 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TRM
74OA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
94chem said:

zwhag2010 said:

74OA said:

AlaskanAg99 said:

74OA said:

150 senior Russian officials openly condemn the invasion. LETTER
150 officials were just reassigned to Siberia.

Ukraine SSR is gonna need some cheap labor to rebuild
Our best hope is that the Russians burn down their own house, lynch the SOB in the streets like Mussolini and Ceausescu, and build it back with our help.
In all likelihood, the vast majority of Russians are brainwashed, but protests of any size are an embarrassment for Putin and the body bags haven't started arriving back in Mother Russia yet. Early days.
GAC06
AG
Those protests are a glimmer of hope. If Ukraine keeps fighting and keeps the body count up maybe they can win in the long run.
crowman2010
AG
johnrth said:

Ciboag96 said:

I just looked up the flight number on FlightAware. It landed in Frankfort. Its track showed it over all the Stan's and over northern Belarus. Not sure why that tweet is showing that it flew over southern Russia and over the Caspian Sea when the track I see it didn't fly near that area.
********** Leroy!
aezmvp
GAC06 said:

Those protests are a glimmer of hope. If Ukraine keeps fighting and keeps the body count up maybe they can win in the long run.
im all for 100,000 rifles and a couple thousand stingers being moved over the border from Poland.
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
crowman2010 said:

johnrth said:

Ciboag96 said:

I just looked up the flight number on FlightAware. It landed in Frankfort. Its track showed it over all the Stan's and over northern Belarus. Not sure why that tweet is showing that it flew over southern Russia and over the Caspian Sea when the track I see it didn't fly near that area.
********** Leroy!

Pardon my ignorance, but what's the point of these posts? I don't understand
This message has been self-censored to comply with the state policies of F16 and the mandates following the Cultural Cleansing Post Purge of 2021. All efforts have been made to ensure that this post does not offend anyone.
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
94chem said:

zwhag2010 said:

74OA said:

AlaskanAg99 said:

74OA said:

Our best hope is that the Russians burn down their own house, lynch the SOB in the streets like Mussolini and Ceausescu, and build it back with our help.

So....just checking...the left is ok with protests again?
This message has been self-censored to comply with the state policies of F16 and the mandates following the Cultural Cleansing Post Purge of 2021. All efforts have been made to ensure that this post does not offend anyone.
PJYoung
AG
74OA said:

AlaskanAg99 said:

74OA said:

Wow, I was just coming to post this.

Interesting thing to monitor.

johnrth
Theres a couple Stratotankers circling Romania, one unknown US jet over the Black Sea doing circles at 54,000ft. and a British airbus doing circles over southern Romania.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Jay Reimenschneider said:

crowman2010 said:

johnrth said:

Ciboag96 said:

********** Leroy!

It's a meme from like 2005 bro.

What's the point of any of your posts?
johnrth

crowman2010 said:

johnrth said:

Ciboag96 said:

********** Leroy!

Really no point, Just interesting to some people.
GAC06
AG
johnrth said:

Theres a couple Stratotankers circling Romania, one unknown US jet over the Black Sea doing circles at 54,000ft. and a British airbus doing circles over southern Romania.

54,000 feet is probably a global hawk
Post removed:
by user
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
Bro! I was asking what I'm supposed to glean from this flightaware post.
aezmvp
The one with the lone India Air plane headed straight in the direction of the Ukraine all by itself. He definitely did the math.
DeangeloVickers
AG
Strongweasel97
AG
The RAF Airbus is their tanker circling/refueling.
BusterAg
AG
The scary thing about being the president of a communist country is that, if there is an opportunity to get rid of you, an ambitious underling will absolutely take you out.

These protests are dangerous. Both to the protestors and to Putin.
Aggie_2463
AG
Just missed a call from D.C - biden must be wanting my opinion
45-70Ag
AG

Hope it collapses
74OA
AG
Interesting ploy: "At the United Nations, Ukraine's ambassador Sergiy Kyslytsya advanced the idea that Putin's regime might not legitimately hold the UN Security Council seat, and veto, originally given to the Soviet Union. Citing Article 4 of the UN Charter, he said, "It says membership in the United Nations is open to all other peace-loving states."

Retribution
The Collective
AG
Eric Swalwell suggested on CNN that we need to send Russian college students back to Russia. He is ready to hit Putin where it hurts forcing military aged Russians to return home.
LMCane
94chem said:

Maidan

Man - I can see our airbnb a few floors above where the tanks are emerging. We looked out on the plaza when we were adopting from Ukraine.

and here is a big problem-

the author of that tweet states "Uke tanks" when clearly they have four tires and are not tanks.

they are not even advanced APCs

they are more like underarmored trucks.

at the same time, the Russians are sending in T-80s right down the highway to Kiev.
LMCane
I Have Spoken said:

Eric Swalwell suggested on CNN that we need to send Russian college students back to Russia. He is ready to hit Putin where it hurts forcing military aged Russians to return home.
how many of them were interning in his office / sleeping with him?
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

The Biden of old used to be a savvy speaker and could really make some good points in a live setting with the press.
Bless your heart.

He's always been an idiot and plagiarist.
YouBet
AG
I Have Spoken said:

He should go with him considering he's our most well-known, confirmed traitor.
Chef Elko
AG
Oh S***. I looked one of those up and they were $131MM a pop in 2013.
The Fall Guy
AG
Russian military transport plane crashes in Southern Russia reported on AL Jazeera. No survivors.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

I thought the Dem playbook was to put these kind of foreigners in concentration camps.
LMCane
"We stand up for freedom because that's who we are.."

"we need to give up some freedoms to protect against this virus"

FJB
94chem

94chem said:

zwhag2010 said:

74OA said:

AlaskanAg99 said:

74OA said:

So....just checking...the left is ok with protests again?
Draw me a picture - I don't know what you mean.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
BadMoonRisin
AG
That all of the planes are going out of Ukranian airspace except for one going straight into it...like the Leroy Jenkins meme...

Its...It's... a joke.
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
BLam/antifa : good
Truckers: bad
School board protests: bad

It seems protests are ok again
torrid
AG
TChaney said:

I saw this info on another account this morning.
It is now suspended. (that makes me think it's probably real)
It could just be propaganda but there is a LOT of information there to take seriously if true.

Makes me think it's a Russian bot.
45-70Ag
AG
74OA
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 116 of 296

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.