***** OFFICIAL Russia v. Ukraine *****

1,065,679 Views | 10330 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TRM
TommyBrady
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
45-70Ag said:

That should give Russians cover when they start mowing down civilians
richardag
74OA said:

AlaskanAg99 said:

74OA said:

150 senior Russian officials openly condemn the invasion. LETTER
150 officials were just reassigned to Siberia.

More heroes and heroines. They know the risks and still stepped forward in spite of knowing the potential consequences are death or imprisonment.
74OA
AG
richardag said:

74OA said:

AlaskanAg99 said:

74OA said:

More heroes and heroines. They know the risks and still stepped forward in spite of knowing the potential consequences are death or imprisonment.
........and it's only day one. Wait till the body bags start returning home.
CanyonAg77
AG
45-70Ag said:

Side note, these were likely real assault rifles, select fire AK-47s.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

That should give Russians cover when they start mowing down civilians
Even better, Russians will learn to take cover when dealing with civilians, else they be mowed down.
BTHOB-98
74OA said:

richardag said:

74OA said:

AlaskanAg99 said:

74OA said:

........and it's only day one. Wait till the body bags start returning home.
Welp. They're all dead.
PJYoung
AG

In reply to
AG
All I have to say is that it was always going to come to this with a Joe Biden W. It shouldn't shock anybody.
GAC06
AG
A successful counter attack at the airfield is very encouraging as far as will to fight, command and control, and of course the actual tactical implications of retaining the airfield. I hope it's true.
Jayhawk
PJYoung said:

Ukraine has not yet perished!
SouthTex99
AG
AGinHI
AG
richardag said:

74OA said:

AlaskanAg99 said:

74OA said:

Cheers for humanity.

As I have grown to despise social media, maybe one of the benefits is the average person can see through the propaganda and absolute bull**** projected by the elites and political leaders pulling their strings, and have increasing empathy for mankind as they film their experience (e.g., the baby crying as the rocket hit the building).
Eliminatus
AG
I am still puzzled at how the head of the UN security Council this month can be the one who is invading a sovereign nation, is wildly condemned for doing so, and yet.....nothing. it literally baffles my mind. Like allowing a known rapist as head of the neighborhood watch. I can absolutely sympathize with the disgust of the Uke ambo last night.

I do understand that the UN has it's place and I would even say it is needed, but if a member nation resorts to what everyone knows is unprovoked military action against a smaller country it needs to be at least temporarily quarantined from all power as a conflict of interest in my perfect world.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Proud of Ukraine and the Russian protestors today.
The Collective
AG
The same UN that allows a country like Qatar on its human rights council?
ABATTBQ11
AG
Eliminatus said:

I am still puzzled at how the head of the UN security Council this month can be the one who is invading a sovereign nation, is wildly condemned for doing so, and yet.....nothing. it literally baffles my mind. Like allowing a known rapist as head of the neighborhood watch. I can absolutely sympathize with the disgust of the Uke ambo last night.

I do understand that the UN has it's place and I would even say it is needed, but if a member nation resorts to what everyone knows is unprovoked military action against a smaller country it needs to be at least temporarily quarantined from all power as a conflict of interest in my perfect world.

More like having a known rapist raping your neighbor while holding the neighborhood watch meeting and no one doing anything.
Eliminatus
AG
I Have Spoken said:

The same UN that allows a country like Qatar on its human rights council?

Hard truth.

Just frustrating as all hell that once again, Russia will very likely get away with outright military aggression again. Their nukes are the perfect shield. They use them to bully small nations and man, I hate bullying.
gougler08
AG
Really surprised at how much fight Ukraine is showing, good on them
PJYoung
AG

Eliminatus
AG
gougler08 said:

The Ukes have always been an intensely proud people. More than most. Just from the two I have met and gotten to know plus what I've seen from the outside in, their stance of fighting does not surprise me in the least.

Ukes, Poles, and Texans. We have more in common than not methinks. We can all rally around a love for our homeland.

Plus, ya know, they got invaded. They get to answer what so many of us say over beers. "If my land was directly attacked boy howdy would I fight!".
Bubblez
Aeroflot Flight #110 scheduled to depart Moscow in route to Miami at 04:05 UTC (10:05pm CST tonight).

I don't recall any announcement that we banned them yet.
Good Poster
AG
Have we tried sending social workers?
PJYoung
AG
Bubblez said:

Aeroflot Flight #110 scheduled to depart Moscow in route to Miami at 04:05 UTC (10:05pm CST tonight).

I don't recall any announcement that we banned them yet.

Maybe we'll wait until they are 3 or 4 hours into their flight.
Psycho Bunny
Good Poster said:

Have we tried sending social workers?
Make sure the Russia army knows what pronouns to use.
txags92
AG
The Fall Guy said:

Russian military transport plane crashes in Southern Russia reported on AL Jazeera. No survivors.
Does it make me a bad person if my very first thought was "Good!"?
hunter2012
AG
Eliminatus said:

gougler08 said:

The Ukes have always been an intensely proud people. More than most. Just from the two I have met and gotten to know plus what I've seen from the outside in, their stance of fighting does not surprise me in the least.

Ukes, Poles, and Texans. We have more in common than not methinks. We can all rally around a love for our homeland.

Plus, ya know, they got invaded. They get to answer what so many of us say over beers. "If my land was directly attacked boy howdy would I fight!".
GeorgiAg
AG
txags92 said:

The Fall Guy said:

Russian military transport plane crashes in Southern Russia reported on AL Jazeera. No survivors.
Does it make me a bad person if my very first thought was "Good!"?
No. F 'em.
Ag97
AG
If I were the Ukranians, I think I would be destroying runways enough that even if the Russians took the airport they would have to hold it and fix it while under fire before they could start landing reinforcements/supplies.

Surely they have a couple of D10 size dozers with Rippers that could churn up the runways enough to stop them being used till repairs were made. If nothing else, C4 charges in different locations along the runway to break it up enough to stop flights from landing.
45-70Ag
AG
JR Ewingford
As smart and cunning as Putin was/ is because of his KGB past, he is actually one stupid son of a ***** getting his people killed in a pointless war. Hopefully some assassinates him.
45-70Ag
AG

P.U.T.U
AG
Ag97 said:

If I were the Ukranians, I think I would be destroying runways enough that even if the Russians took the airport they would have to hold it and fix it while under fire before they could start landing reinforcements/supplies.

Surely they have a couple of D10 size dozers with Rippers that could churn up the runways enough to stop them being used till repairs were made. If nothing else, C4 charges in different locations along the runway to break it up enough to stop flights from landing.
Think we would see more MI-26s if that happened, I don't think they have a lot of them but at least 20. But also easier targets
Big Al 1992
AG
These Russians have enjoyed their semi freedom and many have never known any other way. Great to see them not going along with the aggressors.
Whirligigs
See how long those protestors last.
MJ20/20
AG
It won't last long. There was a video on twitter of some protestors in Minsk that probably aren't with us anymore. It was rough. I doubt there will be anymore protests in Minsk.
First Page Last Page
Page 117 of 296

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.