***** OFFICIAL Russia v. Ukraine *****

1,065,367 Views | 10330 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TRM
AgResearch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
JFC....NBC reporter lady wearing a brand new black helmet and PRESS blue vest on live tv broadcast.
aggie_fan13
AG
dude hes not potus his opinion is squat
some men you just cant reach ...
will25u
Trump on Fox News currently.
aezmvp
BAP Enthusiast said:

Agthatbuilds said:

JobSecurity said:

cant find another source -

Wow. It's gonna be over in a matter of days, if not hours.

Did Ukraine do anything to protect its vital assets? Even today, their people acted as if nothing was going to happen

Spetsnaz has been hiding for weeks, don't kid yourself. Ukraine never had a chance here.
This was my first thought as well.
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
First, he's asleep and didn't write or say any of that, and second he isn't a leader. Four decades, and a **** VP term show he has done NOTHING to demonstrate leadership. It sucks because t it's the truth

Media will cover, he will will drool and hide, and refocus on real issues like falsifying climate issues and pretending gender doesn't exist. FJB
TommyBrady
AG
This **** didn't need to happen.
will25u
jabberwalkie09
AG
Eliminatus said:

The UN and NATOs biggest, most glaring weakness has always been response time.

Ukraine is probably falling as we speak as I am watching the UN address live day that Russia is bad and needs to stop.

I never thought I would actually watch the fall of a neutral, unprovoked nation. I'm still having a hard time processing that this is actually happening.
Rapier108
And yet on the Kiev webcams, it looks like a normal early morning and the ABC News guy is talking like all is quiet in the city.
Rossticus
JobSecurity
AG
Ukraine speaking now at UNSC, citing Article 4
black_ice
WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!
Who?mikejones!
BAP Enthusiast said:

Agthatbuilds said:

JobSecurity said:

cant find another source -

Wow. It's gonna be over in a matter of days, if not hours.

Did Ukraine do anything to protect its vital assets? Even today, their people acted as if nothing was going to happen

Spetsnaz has been hiding for weeks, don't kid yourself. Ukraine never had a chance here.

Ukraine apparently threw out the whole pray for peace, prepare for war mantra.

Their citizens have been in denial since this began. I've listened to multiple interviews with them and none of them believed there would be a war. Not a single one.
Their govt did little, apparently, to prep something like the main airport from being taken in the first 10 minutes.

They're fooked and fooked so fast no one can help them.
Rapier108
TommyBrady said:

This **** didn't need to happen.
And just what should have been done to prevent it?
whytho987654
Putin you might be calling the kettle black, if anyone is the nazi it is you
PJYoung
AG
Who?mikejones!
Ukraine Gas Expert said:

First, he's asleep and didn't write or say any of that, and second he isn't a leader. Four decades, and a **** VP term show he has done NOTHING to demonstrate leadership. It sucks because t it's the truth

Media will cover, he will will drool and hide, and refocus on real issues like falsifying climate issues and pretending gender doesn't exist. FJB

And he's actually dumb. And a pathological liar. That's a really bad combo to have when your needed on the biggest of stages.
tlepoC
AG
Cold with the Russian Federation saying all that and then handing it off to Ukraine immediately after. Article 4. Move to kick Russia out?
FireAg
AG
Putin is going to take the whole damn country…

Political heads are going to be executed that DID NOTHING WRONG…
spence10
AG
will25u said:

Oh my. Russia is going to end them
Eliminatus
AG
jabberwalkie09 said:

Eliminatus said:

The UN and NATOs biggest, most glaring weakness has always been response time.

Ukraine is probably falling as we speak as I am watching the UN address live day that Russia is bad and needs to stop.

I never thought I would actually watch the fall of a neutral, unprovoked nation. I'm still having a hard time processing that this is actually happening.
I imagine you are like me. Up to date and genuinely curious about these goings on. I have always thought if the next big war kicked off, it would happen just this fast and out of seemingly nowhere.

But it's one thing to know something will happen and then watch it actually happen. Like preparing for a disaster and then seeing it unfold.
Ernest Tucker
AG
ChemAg15 said:

FireAg said:

I hope history shows that the Russians fired the first shot with zero provocation from anyone…

I also hope that the US doesn't get defeated in WW3

We are the weakest we have ever been as a nation.

Half of our country has labeled the other half domestic terrorist. Hell, the troops Biden is mobilizing is to guard DC from peaceful truckers.

Liberals have divided us severely. If you are white, strait, Christian, unvaxxed, involved in your kids education and speak up at school boards, you may be included in the domestic terrorist category. Half of the country is in fear of the other half who holds all the levers of power (government/media/sports/Fortune 500).

Would you put yourself under the command of an oppressive administration like this in a war? Would you be surprised when they scour your social media posts and decide to move you and people like you to the front?

I'm guessing half the country would think twice and Putin knows this. There is no American unity or pride. We are divided and could be conquered.

will25u
WTF?!?! Why can they not tell the truth?

TommyBrady
AG
When it became clear that Russia was going to do this and the west wasn't gonna do **** to help then you give in to demands. They have no chance of beating Russia by itself. These deaths won't change the outcome.
Eliminatus
AG

Ukrainian Ambassador speaking now
Engine10
AG
spence10 said:

will25u said:

Oh my. Russia is going to end them

Regime change and puppet state was so painfully obvious. He'd never be satisfied with just the East. ****
JobSecurity
AG
Ukraine asking for Russia to be removed from the presidency of UNSC
Rapier108
will25u said:

What do you expect from the man who said he would use nuclear weapons against American civilians?
BAP Enthusiast
Ernest Tucker said:

ChemAg15 said:

FireAg said:

I hope history shows that the Russians fired the first shot with zero provocation from anyone…

I also hope that the US doesn't get defeated in WW3

We are the weakest we have ever been as a nation.

Half of our country has labeled the other half domestic terrorist. Hell, the troops Biden is mobilizing is to guard DC from peaceful truckers.

Liberals have divided us severely. If you are white, strait, Christian, unvaxxed, involved in your kids education and speak up at school boards, you may be included in the domestic terrorist category. Half of the country is in fear of the other half who holds all the levers of power (government/media/sports/Fortune 500).

Would you put yourself under the command of an oppressive administration like this in a war? Would you be surprised when they scour your social media posts and decide to move you and people like you to the front?

I'm guessing half the country would think twice and Putin knows this. There is no American unity or pride. We are divided and could be conquered.

White, Christian, and family men were the backbone of the nation and we have been so vilified that many of us see no future with this country and no longer care about it. The globalist destruction of this country succeeded.
Who?mikejones!
Eliminatus said:

Spicy
AggDogg61
It sounds like Russia is not going take a piece of the pie; they are going to take the whole dang thing.
Rossticus
This is going to bite the west in the ass so hard.
whytho987654
will25u said:

Republicans need to be better with messaging. Calling an enemy dictator a genius in a time of war is not a smart move, even if his reasoning was right. Add in that Tucker, a very prominent conservative voice also doesn't know when to can his opinion
aggie_fan13
AG
holy **** since when is tucker carlson so pro russia?
some men you just cant reach ...
Eliminatus
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Eliminatus said:

Spicy
This is must watch right now IMO.

He is taking Russia AND NATO to task
First Page Last Page
Page 94 of 296

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.