***** OFFICIAL Russia v. Ukraine *****

1,065,390 Views | 10330 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TRM
Eliminatus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
JobSecurity said:

Not a new speech

Here's the UNSC meeting

This is the thing to watch right now IMO. We are laying the groundwork for the NATO response. Lots of bureaucratese of course but it's pretty clear. Putin goes all in, NATO will respond.

We may very well find ourselves at war in the next 24 hours and it will happen through NATO I am sure.
Rapier108

whytho987654
Let china get tiawan, get all those great engineers they have and build those d*** chips here. Crush putin and degrade his legacy
lunchbox
GAC06
AG
Rapier108 said:

I'm sure lots of posters here will eat crow and re-examine their sources of information. Just kidding, this is all part of Biden's plan.
Eliminatus
AG
Rapier108 said:

No sovereign nation should ever have to put up with another nation coming in and conducting military operations.

This is an act of war. And I don't think many Ukrainians will simply lay down and take it.
Rossticus
Eliminatus said:

JobSecurity said:

Not a new speech

Here's the UNSC meeting

This is the thing to watch right now IMO. We are laying the groundwork for the NATO response. Lots of bureaucratese of course but it's pretty clear. Putin goes all in, NATO will respond.

We may very well find ourselves at war in the next 24 hours and it will happen through NATO I am sure.

They won't have to draft me. I'll go in and sign. My grandfather went to A&M in 41 knowing what that means. I think it would be the right thing to do if it went that big.
aezmvp
Gonna be a lot of people disappearing in the whole denazify portion of this if they get control of Kyiv and/or the whole country.
Rossticus
GAC06 said:

Rapier108 said:

I'm sure lots of posters here will eat crow and re-examine their sources of information. Just kidding, this is all part of Biden's plan.

Tucker lost me tonight. That man is pure evil.
aeroag14
AG
Markets are falling off a cliff
cone
AG
but this is just another one of the steps (like 2008, 2014) in the 30 year plan to end the NATO alliance

that's the endgame here
ChemAg15
AG
Jesus Christ the whole world has gone to **** in a matter of months. Peepaw's handlers need to sit this one out since they have already proven to be too ****ing weak to keep this conflict from happening.
lunchbox
Jayhawk
Rossticus said:

GAC06 said:

Rapier108 said:

Go volunteer for the Ukrainian Army then.

Why should my children die for a country we have no treaty obligation with? Because they paid Biden protection money?
2wealfth Man
AG
Guess the Baltic states are next on Putins list
AgResearch
AG
aeroag14 said:

Not the corn and soybean markets.
JobSecurity
AG
It was no coincidence that Putin gave that speech during this UN meeting
Who?mikejones!
Eliminatus said:

JobSecurity said:

Not a new speech

Here's the UNSC meeting

I tried watching but every time i see Russia sitting at the head unsc table it reiterates the farce that is the un.
black_ice
aeroag14 said:

I have spy puts and energy calls. Hopefully I get paid handsomely.
45-70Ag
AG
Does anyone think Putin stops with the Ukraine? He has no reason to stop and no one will stop him.
spence10
AG
AgResearch said:

aeroag14 said:

You sell to Cargill? Asking for a friend.
Who?mikejones!
What's the age limit?
Nagler
AG
Rossticus said:

Eliminatus said:

JobSecurity said:

Not a new speech

Here's the UNSC meeting

They won't have to draft me. I'll go in and sign. My grandfather went to A&M in 41 knowing what that means. I think it would be the right thing to do if it went that big.

Why are you so willing to fight for Ukraine?
Rossticus
Jayhawk said:

Rossticus said:

GAC06 said:

Rapier108 said:

Go volunteer for the Ukrainian Army then.

Why should my children die for a country we have no treaty obligation with? Because they paid Biden protection money?

I said IF. IF a draft were reinstituted because this thing goes big. And, God no I don't want that. I want to figure out a way to make this all go away. I don't want ANYONE to die.
aeroag14
AG
black_ice said:

aeroag14 said:

I think this Inevitability is already baked into the market. I think this drop is an overreaction. About to go long myself
AgResearch
AG
spence10 said:

AgResearch said:

aeroag14 said:

You sell to Cargill? Asking for a friend.
....it eventually goes there.
Whirligigs
So I guess it's on?
Gordo14
cone said:

but this is just another one of the steps (like 2008, 2014) in the 30 year plan to end the NATO alliance

that's the endgame here

Not sure I agree. This thread sums up the history pretty well. This is more about Ukraine deciding to become a democracy and the threat it is to him.

deddog
AG
Rossticus said:

aggiehawg said:

Okay, I'll confess I'm clueless here. Can you help an Ol' Dame out here? What does that mean?

Turkey is sending a lot of SOMETHING to Ukraine.

https://www.airbus.com/en/products-services/defence/military-aircraft/a400m

Maybe this: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-400_missile_system
Does Ukraine already have some? If not, thats very unlikely. It would require Turkish crews to operate.
Far more likely that they are sending munitions. Most countries (that aren't producers of weapons) don't keep very large stocks of expensive weapons.

Hopefully it's suicide drones (though again, if Ukraine doesn't have any already, it would require Turkish crews to operate)
ProgN
ChemAg15 said:

Jesus Christ the whole world has gone to **** in a matter of months. Peepaw's handlers need to sit this one out since they have already proven to be too ****ing weak to keep this conflict from happening.
I believe it was all planned and a part of "The Great Reset" the WEF has been pushing.
Positive Ag
AG
The UN demanding Russia not further aggressions. While bombs are in the air in Ukraine, tanks are rolling and Ukrainian's are dyeing. What a sad joke the UN is.
black_ice
aeroag14 said:

black_ice said:

aeroag14 said:

I think this Inevitability is already baked into the market. I think this drop is an overreaction. About to go long myself

I took puts in oracle. Which have already paid nicely. They are affected by the sanctions.
Dan Scott
AG
5:30am speech by Putin.
Dan Scott
AG
CNN reporter in Kyiv saying explosions in the city
jabberwalkie09
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 90 of 296

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.