***** OFFICIAL Russia v. Ukraine *****

1,065,555 Views | 10330 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TRM
jabberwalkie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aezmvp said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

aezmvp said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

EastSideAg2002 said:

Bregxit said:

mickeyrig06sq3 said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

Interesting

Been watching that one as well. There were rumors about Turkey potentially supplying S-400s to Ukraine, but that would be pretty ballsy.
Looks like it is making a beeline to Kyiv. Whatever is on that plane, looks like Ukraine is getting some toys.
Any chance its to evacuate personnel?
I find this more believable and likely than munitions or systems delivery. Maybe to evacuate their embassy staff and maybe citizens.
I think this is the most likely. If it was weapons likely going elsewhere.

Right, the Turkish embassy is in Kyiv.
Yeah if you have noticed most countries offloading weapons have done so in the Western half near Lviv. Latvia yesterday is a good example.

Yep, most of the flights have been to Lviv the last couple of days.
Rossticus said:

Ah. They sure waited till the last damn minute then.

I will be interested to see if anything happens when the two A-400's leave Ukrainian airspace. Turkey was already pretty much kicked out of the F-35 program when they bought S-400 systems from Russia. They're supposed to get F-16's instead. Will be interesting to see how this plays out on the defense level and NATO if there's some kind of coincidence with Russian activity when they leave.
aezmvp
Bregxit said:

aezmvp said:

Rossticus said:

Ah. They sure waited till the last damn minute then.
Landed 27 minutes ago. I can't imagine it'll be on the ground much longer. I also wouldn't be surprised to see it make a B line to some other country like Poland.
Speaking of that...a Citation and a Challenger, both with no flight plan or registration info, hauled ass out of Kyiv a bit ago. One is in Poland and the other in Hungary.
Probably oligarchs that came back last week when Zelensky called them out. If you look at recent flights with those registrations I'd be willing to bet they match up.
Post removed:
by user
Rossticus
Estonia just requested that Ukraine be admitted as a NATO candidate state. Which unless I'm mistaken would result in their eligibility for protection…

aezmvp
Rossticus said:

Estonia just requested that Ukraine bee admitted as a NATO candidate state. Which unless I'm mistaken would result in their eligibility for protection…

I'm not aware of a delay on Article V. It would be tantamount to having NATO declare war on Russia right now. Boy they must be scared out of their minds. No way this passes. I'm betting Estonia will be a bit over 2% GDP on defense for the next few years...
Rossticus
aezmvp said:

Rossticus said:

Estonia just requested that Ukraine bee admitted as a NATO candidate state. Which unless I'm mistaken would result in their eligibility for protection…

I'm not aware of a delay on Article V. It would be tantamount to having NATO declare war on Russia right now. Boy they must be scared out of their minds. No way this passes. I'm betting Estonia will be a bit over 2% GDP on defense for the next few years...

If all the eastern members express support and the western nations don't follow suit then NATO might fall apart on its own. Those guys have got to be terrified that they'd be fed to the bear to benefit of the west if it came to it. No other reason to publicly state support like that. I bet NATO Sec General is pissed.
GarryowenAg
AG
aezmvp said:

Rossticus said:

The Baltic States have been working their ass off to improve their national defenses over the past decade. I worked with them in the mid-2010's. They all spoke nothing but hatred towards the Russians.
Valtrex11
Yep ex gif was from Estonia someone jokingly called her Russia it didn't go over too well.
FamousAgg
Rossticus said:

I feel sorry for someone who's life revolves solely around their racial identity.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
Rossticus said:

A white country possibly getting invaded by another white country.

That dumbass: "white privilege", "racist", "why are blacks and browns not getting attention right now".

These people have been brainwashed to see race in everything. The world has moved on from the BLM sham and people like that are still trying to cling to that 15 minutes.

jabberwalkie09
AG

For those just checking in, there is one RQ-4 (USAF) over eastern Ukraine, one RQ-4 (NATO) with the tracking off last seen over the Black Sea, and we're looking at an RC-135 likely fixing to take off.
ProgN
Valtrex11 said:

Yep ex gif was from Estonia someone jokingly called her Russia it didn't go over too well.
jabberwalkie09
AG
aezmvp
jabberwalkie09 said:

For those just checking in, there is one RQ-4 (USAF) over eastern Ukraine, one RQ-4 (NATO) with the tracking off last seen over the Black Sea, and we're looking at an RC-135 likely fixing to take off.
Didn't they stand up that ARTEMIS prototype too?
K2-HMFIC
jabberwalkie09 said:

Jesus. As someone who has spent their life in national security, that speech is a punch to the gut.
Post removed:
by user
mickeyrig06sq3
AG
RangerRick9211 said:

TUAF601 is also almost into Ukraine as well. Reddit is losing their collective minds.

I know nothing of FlightRadar's website. But I've got to think it's to pick people up. Something strategic wouldn't be on a public website, right?
It just an amalgamation of the various radar data out there. Unless you're avoiding getting shot down or up to something you're trying to hide, you're not going to turn off your transponder if you're flying through a major flight path. Turkey knows if Russia were to try and shoot them down it would start a whole new level of crap-storm. No reason to disable it, safer to keep it enabled.
aezmvp
Lots of planes turning around.

Stream of Mariupol with reported shelling:
https://mytrinity.com.ua/cams?group=1206#
jabberwalkie09
AG
Looks like the airspace situation over Ukraine is deteriorating, preparing for possible contact. Several flights have adjusters their course in the western half of Ukrainian airspace to leave it or return to their departure point. This is not good.

Rossticus
I just hope we've given them something to help successfully mitigate Russian air advantage.
JobSecurity
AG
Rossticus
Psycho Bunny
This plane took a hard turn.

https://www.flightradar24.com/multiview/2aeb1eb4
aezmvp
Looks like FORTE12 is booking for Romania
Rapier108
Everyone knows that Ivan has a nasty habit of shooting down commercial passenger aircraft.
Post removed:
by user
Jayhawk
There is still a Turkish Air Force A400 on the ground at Kyiv. May be a sporty trip out for those guys.

Imagine the departure lounge at that airport about now..
mmh
AG
Quote:

If it's inevitable, just relax and enjoy it.
AlaskanAg99
AG
Is there a list of Russian hardware involved?
aezmvp
Jayhawk said:

There is still a Turkish Air Force A400 on the ground at Kyiv. May be a sporty trip out for those guys.

Imagine the departure lounge at that airport about now..
Yeah I'd uh be biting my nails that was a long time on the ground.
Post removed:
by user
Psycho Bunny
Bregxit said:

TUAF600 just popped back up on the map. Wonder where she's going to go?
Back to Turkey. Turkish embassy might have closed its doors.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Seeing an uptick in the retweets of possible contact. Locations include Kalanchak border crossing at Crimea (live feed went out), Mykolaivka (alleged video on Twitter), and Mariupol (smoke seem on a livestream, two videos of possible artillery report).
RangerRick9211
AG

Rubio says it's on.
First Page Last Page
Page 88 of 296

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.