***** OFFICIAL Russia v. Ukraine *****

1,066,064 Views | 10330 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TRM
Seabreeze
How long do you want to ignore this user?
80% of the Russian army is lined up at Ukraine, Patton would be touching himself at this chance.
TommyBrady
AG
Who needs Patton… we have Peepaw and his woke Generals to save the day now!
La Bamba
AG
Salute CornPops Message said:

Amazing she can tackle Putin and the border crisis at the same time......

She is ****ing despicable
Rossticus
Doesn't change anything but doesn't hurt…hmmmm…

Year of the Germaphobe
AG
Rossticus said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Rossticus said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

One stolen election sure put a lot of things in motion.

Wake up libs, you are being played.

Sir, this is not the TexAgs resident Lib thread. Thanks.
Never said it was. They are definitely at the core of this.

Libs are at the core of what? Putin's invasion or Biden's half assed response?

Well...biden is a lib sooooooo...
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Rossticus said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Rossticus said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Putting Biden in office. The timing from Russia is not a coincidence.
deddog
AG
GAC06 said:

javajaws said:

GAC06 said:

Rossticus said:

GAC06 said:

Russians have had problems keeping their soldiers off their phones

Hope they continue to. These guys don't want to be there any more than Ukraine wants them there. They've watched their buddies die in Syria while Putin sweeps the deaths under a rug like a dirty secret instead of treating them like heroes. They know the score.

I hope Ukraine hits them hard early and this could get interesting. Javelins are pretty bad ass and they have a lot.
As expensive as large vehicles like tanks and airplanes are becoming - really the best thing is heavily armed infantry with AT and AA capabilities. Cheap and able to produce/buy lots of them. Great as a defensive deterrent.

Yep, mobility and survivability is the weakness though. Russia demonstrated how effective cheap drones can be when combined with good ole artillery. Azerbaijan did a lot of damage to Armenia similarly more recently.
You're a bit off here... the Russians backed Armenia (the losing side). Azerbaijan used Israeli and Turkish drones to annihilate Armenian forces. The Russians would have learnt from this, but moreso from their experience in Syria where they tried out all of their latest weaponry.
GAC06
AG
I'm aware of who backed who. I'm talking about the tactic.
Rossticus
Year of the Germaphobe said:

Rossticus said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Rossticus said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Look, I've seen enough crackpot theories of Libs constructing this whole mess, over the last couple of days, that I don't assume isht any more.

Biden looks like a monkey trying to ferk a football in dealing with this and is costing us valuable time, I agree wholeheartedly, but what you said can be construed a couple of different ways. Just wanted to be absolutely clear as to what was being asserted.

Funky Winkerbean
AG
Rossticus said:

Rossticus said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Rossticus said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Look, I've seen enough crackpot theories of Libs constructing this whole mess, over the last couple of days, that I don't assume isht any more.

Biden looks like a monkey trying to ferk a football in dealing with this and is costing us valuable time, I agree wholeheartedly, but "at the core of this whole mess can be construed a couple of different ways. Just wanted to be absolutely clear as to what was being asserted.

I don't think they constructed this at all. It's simply a result of poor leadership and zero tactical planning. Liberals aren't capable of thinking two moves forward. Also, the majority of liberal behavior is focused on virtue signaling, or acting out of spite towards conservatives. None of what they've done so far has benefited our nation. That is not debatable.
deddog
AG
GAC06 said:

It might have changed the face of warfare as we know it
highvelocity
AG
soooo we know where their troops are. is a long range ballistic missile an option here?

asking for a friend
Owner of Texas Strap Company use code TEXAGS for 15% off
www.txstrapco.com

Sales Director for BCA Firearms
www.bcafirearmstx.com
Clob94
Tell me I am crazy----

Putin was planning on doing this in 2017-18 after Hilldawg was elected and then ---------- BOOM---- Trump wins. Putin doesn't know what to make of the guy. He's loud, he is brash, he talks about how big his button is--- If he decides to invade Ukraine could this wild card President really nuke his army into oblivion? Best not to risk it.

So Putin tables the idea until someone else is in office.........

Anybody think I am wrong?
Rossticus
Funky Winkerbean said:

Rossticus said:

Rossticus said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Rossticus said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Biden looks like a monkey trying to ferk a football in dealing with this and is costing us valuable time, I agree wholeheartedly, but "at the core of this whole mess can be construed a couple of different ways. Just wanted to be absolutely clear as to what was being asserted.

I don't think they constructed this at all. It's simply a result of poor leadership and zero tactical planning. Liberals aren't capable of thinking two moves forward. Also, the majority of liberal behavior is focused on virtue signaling, or acting out of spite towards conservatives. None of what they've done so far has benefited our nation. That is not debatable.

And I don't believe I've said anything that would indicate that I disagree with that. The administration has not performed well thus far in this matter.
GAC06
AG
deddog said:

GAC06 said:

Absolutely. We are working on stuff to counter drones but pretty much every military is very far behind, especially Ukraine I bet
Rossticus
Clob94 said:

Tell me I am crazy----

Putin was planning on doing this in 2017-18 after Hilldawg was elected and then ---------- BOOM---- Trump wins. Putin doesn't know what to make of the guy. He's loud, he is brash, he talks about how big his button is--- If he decides to invade Ukraine could this wild card President really nuke his army into oblivion? Best not to risk it.

Also didn't hurt that Trump was doing a good job of rattling NATO and putting distance between other members and the US, going so far as to talk about pulling out.

Putin wisely decided to step back and see where that road led. Then Administrations changed and he was dealing with a more well known quantity so he moved forward.
HvilleAggie
AG
deddog said:

GAC06 said:

Go on….
(I'm genuinely curious)
Raiderjay
Putin knows exactly who he is dealing with in Biden, as he saw 8 yrs of him and Obama make "lines in the sand", threats of serious action, and then waffle and cower into doing nothing….

He is doing this now because of biden and the current weak West…
Clob94
GAC06 said:

deddog said:

GAC06 said:

Absolutely. We are working on stuff to counter drones but pretty much every military is very far behind, especially Ukraine I bet
is that radar tech or are we working on like a backwards HARM weapon that can track the little drones and destroy them?
mmh
AG
Putin believes everything he's saying.

Funky Winkerbean
AG
Rossticus said:

Clob94 said:

Tell me I am crazy----

Also didn't hurt that Trump was doing a good job of rattling NATO and putting distance between other members and the US, going so far as to talk about pulling out.

Putin wisely decided to step back and see where that road led. Then Administrations changed and he was dealing with a more well known quantity so he moved forward.
Trump didn't allow the price of oil to skyrocket either. Expensive oil greatly benefits Russia.

Biden also restricted domestic production.

Hmmmmmm…
GAC06
AG
HvilleAggie said:

deddog said:

GAC06 said:

Go on….
(I'm genuinely curious)

Cheap off the shelf drones can provide real time targeting information for old school artillery. Artillery is the king of battle.

Modern drones designed as weapons can loiter and provide reconnaissance then "suicide" into high value targets with a built in warhead. There aren't really systems in place to shoot these things down. They're low cost, high reward.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Rossticus said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Rossticus said:

Rossticus said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Rossticus said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

And I don't believe I've said anything that would indicate that I disagree with that. The administration has not performed well thus far in this matter.
I never said you did. You just took exception to me pointing out the liberals responsibility in this mess.
GAC06
AG
Clob94 said:

GAC06 said:

deddog said:

GAC06 said:

is that radar tech or are we working on like a backwards HARM weapon that can track the little drones and destroy them?

Combination of small missiles, eventually lasers, and electronic warfare

https://www.raytheonmissilesanddefense.com/capabilities/counter-uas
Rossticus
Just wasn't clear on what you were suggesting. No exception taken now that I do. Glad we got that cleared up.
Rossticus
Well, NOW, I'm convinced. LMAO!

jabberwalkie09
AG
Printed off date card? My, how convenient.
sharpdressedman
Putin is the alpha dog on this porch and everyone knows it. I anticipate he will do whatever he desires and succeed, combating only harsh words from the world's peanut gallery. He has Bide(ne)d his time and the spoils are now easily taken.

Xi is very likely relaxing, awaiting the outcome of Putin's gambit, and is poised to make his move on Taiwan.
aezmvp
jabberwalkie09 said:

Probably did 5 takes.
redsquirrelAG
AG
aezmvp said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

Probably did 5 takes.

Learned from the best. CNN and Fox
Rossticus
sharpdressedman said:

Putin is the alpha dog on this porch and everyone knows it. I anticipate he will do whatever he desires and succeed, combating only harsh words from the world's peanut gallery. He has Bide(ne)d his time and the spoils are now easily taken.

Xi is very likely relaxing, awaiting the outcome of Putin's gambit, and is poised to make his move on Taiwan.

Then you should go keep up with this on Russian state media. You'll enjoy it more than following along here. Proclaiming the imminent defeat of America this early in the game because of political proclivities is dewshy. We want to win this. Any alternative is very bad for a lot of people.
highvelocity
AG
that is one chernobyl looking mother****er
Owner of Texas Strap Company use code TEXAGS for 15% off
www.txstrapco.com

Sales Director for BCA Firearms
www.bcafirearmstx.com
Rossticus
highvelocity said:

jabberwalkie09
AG
highvelocity said:

Well, Prypyat is in Ukarine… So its a definite possibility.
will25u
First Page Last Page
Page 75 of 296

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.