***** OFFICIAL Russia v. Ukraine *****

1,066,848 Views | 10330 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TRM
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Here we go. Sudetenland 2.0.
Rossticus
If a coalition of this many countries truly stands idly by and lets Ukraine be annihilated then many many people in positions of power will be soaked in innocent blood. May they burn in hell.
Irish 2.0

Donbas is lost w/o direct conflict from NATO. Donbas is the cancer. Cut it off to save the rest of the body.
sharpdressedman
aggiehawg said:

Yep.
Jock 07
AG
K2-HMFIC said:

Intel analysts are great at producing reams and reams of paper…sooo…in that regard the caloric intake for Oreos is probably more enjoyable.

And making sure they appear to be the smartest person in the room.
Rossticus
aggiehawg said:

People will look back on us with disgust in a generation or two, just like we do them.
Rossticus
Irish 2.0 said:

Donbas is lost w/o direct conflict from NATO. Donbas is the cancer. Cut it off to save the rest of the body.

Do you believe that Putin stops there? I'm not confident.
mickeyrig06sq3
AG
Rossticus said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Of course. He'll stop after this Georgia business is done, Russia has no interest in expansion.
I mean, he'll stop after this Crimea business is done. Russia has no interest in expansion.
Correction, he'll stop after this Donetsk and Lugansk business is done. Russia has no interest in expansion.
GAC06
AG
Rossticus said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Severing Donbas just pushes Ukraine further to the West. He needs regime change in Ukraine or capitulation from NATO.
Irish 2.0
I hoenstly don't know. But I believe that the ideal situation in this predicatment to avert major conflict is to cede Donbas and push back on the Putin's map and then add Ukraine to NATO.
GeorgiAg
AG

Irish 2.0

45-70Ag
AG
Glad we have a dildo for Secretary of State and a neutered puppet for secretary of defense who's more concerned with double masking his damn face/discharging those who don't want the vaccine as opposed to being a leader of combat troops with a goal of killing the enemy.

It will take three Republican terms to recover from this **** show the Biden administration has put on display just like it did after carters worthless ass got voted out.
Irish 2.0
Irish 2.0 said:

Russian futures moving lower
Still crashing...
K2-HMFIC
GeorgiAg
AG
Irish 2.0

Irish 2.0
Rossticus
Irish 2.0 said:

I hoenstly don't know. But I believe that the ideal situation in this predicatment to avert major conflict is to cede Donbas and push back on the Putin's map and then add Ukraine to NATO.

Putin's rhetoric is not aiding my optimism on this front. He's just gone all in. There's no backing down from what he's saying publicly. He's decided. God help Ukraine and help us all to sack up and do our part to help Ukraine and Ukrainians.
45-70Ag
AG

They're dead.
Irish 2.0
Rossticus said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Putin's rhetoric is not aiding my optimism on this front.
Well not like there is a clear leader within NATO to pushback with similar rhetoric right now.
aggiehawg
AG
Rossticus said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Putin's rhetoric is not aiding my optimism on this front.
Yeah the "ancient lands" thing reminds me of the arguments over Israel, Gaza, Palestine since Israel was created as its own state.
Irish 2.0
Irish 2.0
javajaws
AG
This speech doesn't end any other way than Russia invading some/all of the Ukraine.
Rossticus
If there was a time for Biden to have a dementia rage moment now is it. Any day now Brandon. Suck it up buttercup.
Irish 2.0
Irish 2.0
To give you an idea, the RTS futures have been cut almost in half since Putin started this. Their economy is not prepared for an all out war.

CoppellAg93
AG
Rossticus said:

If there was a time for Biden to have a dementia rage moment now is it. Any day now Brandon. Suck it up buttercup.
I dare Biden to call Putin a dog-faced pony soldier, followed by a "Come on pal".
Irish 2.0

Eliminatus
AG
Yeah, that is not the rhetoric that happens right before we all go back to holding hands.

Puti is not speaking to us. He doesn't care. He is speaking to his own people and fanning the flames of war.

I was always on the fence about invasion with leaning towards. This seals it in my opinion. Hope I am wrong of course. He is selling an invasion to his people.
Irish 2.0

Rossticus
This is like a Hitler speech… ho Lee chit.
45-70Ag
AG
No worries. This idiot is chairman of the joint chiefs of staff.

TommyBrady
AG
Russia is mentally preparing for war and getting prepared to sacrifice and survive like they always have. If Putin wants Ukraine they will do whatever it takes to get it.

I personally won't die to protect it and thus won't support sending other Americans to die over it
First Page Last Page
Page 48 of 296

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.