***** OFFICIAL Russia v. Ukraine *****

1,066,986 Views | 10330 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TRM
The Fife
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Europe should be the ones doing that since it's their gas that's about to get shut off.
Serotonin
AG
About one month ago I was 90% sure that Russia would not invade. Now I'm about 90% sure that they will.

Here's a good twitter thread on the situation (SIAP):
K2-HMFIC
will25u said:

This is the asinine conspiracy theory that we are going to station long range hypersonic missiles in the Ukraine.

Mind the fact we haven't even successfully fielded hypersonic missiles yet.
Psycho Bunny
aggiehawg
AG
K2-HMFIC said:

will25u said:

This is the asinine conspiracy theory that we are going to station long range hypersonic missiles in the Ukraine.

Mind the fact we haven't even successfully fielded hypersonic missiles yet.
Cuban Missile Crisis ring a bell for you there, Vlad? Your country already did that.

Knew a lawyer who was in the Army in Germany during the missile crisis. The SHTF scenario was real to them as being on the front lines.
G Martin 87
AG
will25u said:

Correct, Vlad. The USSR, oops, I mean the Russian Federation, has a history of invadings its neighbors. The reason that you're not putin ballistic missiles in Mexico or Canada is that neither feels threatened by the US enough to ring you up and ask you to do so. It's a silly argument.
will25u
Ernest Tucker
AG
will25u said:

Translation: "we need a distraction right now.. so bad. More fear is good"
YouBet
AG
will25u said:

Enter Pi.....
Nitro Power
AG
YouBet said:

will25u said:

Enter Pi.....

Disagree...I look for a mass shooting event, or a terrorists attack on mainland US. They will need a BIIIIGGGGG distraction
YouBet
AG
Nitro Power said:

YouBet said:

will25u said:

Enter Pi.....

Disagree...I look for a mass shooting event, or a terrorists attack on mainland US. They will need a BIIIIGGGGG distraction
True. Run up time for another variant would take too long.
Nitro Power
AG
With Fraudci spilling his garbage, another variant would just be more of the same and people are used to it. IMO to have a real impact it has to be something random and unexpected amongst the masses.
TxTarpon

Quote:

A Russian created mass shooting or terrorist attack on mainland US?
Just wait until the superbowl for a killer drone.
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
Nitro Power
AG
Not saying Russians. I'm saying our government could orchestrate something. Yes I realize this sounds like a conspiracy, but at this point literally nothing these evil people do will shock me.
will25u
will25u
The final countdown.

aezmvp
Don't worry Joe won't do anything about a small incursion. And hey NATO is divided! That will make them back down.
will25u
will25u
Let the "clarifications" begin. This is why Biden never answers questions. His handlers have to go back and "clarify" his "mistakes".

will25u
will25u said:

Psycho Bunny
RulesForTheeNotForMe
AG
Hey Vindman, good work you treasonous fat POS. Happy with what you helped allow? Never mind all the blatant corruption that the Biden family did while you sat by blissfully with your head in the sand and never made a peep. How dare someone call out that corruption. FCV
C@LAg
Psaki released the following statement after Biden's remarks:
Quote:

President Biden has been clear with the Russian President: If any Russian military forces move across the Ukrainian border, that's a renewed invasion, and it will be met with a swift, severe, and united response from the United States and our Allies. President Biden also knows from long experience that the Russians have an extensive playbook of aggression short of military action, including cyberattacks and paramilitary tactics. And he affirmed today that those acts of Russian aggression will be met with a decisive, reciprocal, and united response.
YouBet
AG
RulesForTheeNotForMe said:

Hey Vindman, good work you treasonous fat POS. Happy with what you helped allow? Never mind all the blatant corruption that the Biden family did while you sat by blissfully with your head in the sand and never made a peep. How dare someone call out that corruption. FCV

This is what an American traitor looks like.
will25u
Who wrote that?

Sea Speed
AG
The second he stopped reading and went off script he turned in to bumbling mushmouthed fool
Faustus
Erdogan doesn't think it's realistic, and he'll chat with Putin about it.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/1-turkeys-erdogan-says-russian-121509365.html

Quote:

Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan was cited on Tuesday as saying the prospect of a Russian invasion of Ukraine was not realistic and that he needed to discuss the crisis with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
. . .
"I don't view Russia's invasion of Ukraine as a realistic approach because Ukraine is not an ordinary country. Ukraine is a strong country," Erdogan told reporters on a trip to Albania on Monday, according to broadcaster NTV.

"For Russia to take that step, it would need to revise the situation in the whole world and its own," he said, adding the region could not accept a war anymore and that such a move will "not be right".
. . .
While forging cooperation with Russia on defence and energy, Ankara has also sold sophisticated drones to Ukraine, angering Moscow.

In November, Erdogan said Turkey was ready to be a mediator in the crisis, an offer that Kyiv welcomed but Moscow dismissed. Ankara has also said sanctions on Russia would not be a solution to the issue.
. . .
will25u
Sea Speed
AG
Gonna have to have corroboration if we are to believe a jack tweet.
Faustus
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/german-chancellor-turned-down-biden-invite-discuss-ukraine-crisis-der-spiegel-2022-01-21/

Quote:

German Chancellor Olaf Scholz turned down an invite at short notice from U.S. President Joe Biden to discuss the Ukraine crisis, German magazine Der Spiegel said on Friday.

Scholz did not accept the invitation due to a full schedule, including a trip to Madrid, as well as the desire to show that he was present as Germany grapples with the COVID-19 pandemic, according to Der Spiegel.
. . .
I'm not sure how difficult it would be to pick up the phone, if that's what the invitation was for.

That's a pretty funny snub if so.
AgBQ-00
AG

A channel I listen to from time to time that brings up some things that may be missed and some current events and background that may not be widely known. This one is talking about Russian actions as far as cutting underwater comms lines and also the situation surrounding Ukraine and the lack of any support coming from its neighbors.

Also, Russian fleet movement that looks to be heading toward the Black Sea. HMMM
You do not have a soul. You are a soul that has a body.

We sing Hallelujah! The Lamb has overcome!
YouBet
AG
Faustus said:

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/german-chancellor-turned-down-biden-invite-discuss-ukraine-crisis-der-spiegel-2022-01-21/

Quote:

German Chancellor Olaf Scholz turned down an invite at short notice from U.S. President Joe Biden to discuss the Ukraine crisis, German magazine Der Spiegel said on Friday.

Scholz did not accept the invitation due to a full schedule, including a trip to Madrid, as well as the desire to show that he was present as Germany grapples with the COVID-19 pandemic, according to Der Spiegel.
. . .
I'm not sure how difficult it would be to pick up the phone, if that's what the invitation was for.

That's a pretty funny snub if so.
Wow.

Biden really has a lot of respect in the world when one of your single biggest allies snubs you for a fake crisis.
will25u
Señor Chang
AG
I'm just glad the troops that might be deployed are vaccinated, inclusive, and diverse. Hopefully the Russians will respect their pronouns.

Agvet12
AG
God what a ****ing moron Biden is, and Ukraine won't be able to repel like Georgia did back in '08
First Page Last Page
Page 4 of 296

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.