***** OFFICIAL Russia v. Ukraine *****

1,057,335 Views | 10330 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TRM
TChaney
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TRM
AG
FamousAgg
McKelveysCurse
FriscoKid
AG
LRHF
AG
BattleGrackle said:

Makes me wonder if we have some "advisors" in country!
JSKolache
AG
Teach me how to Stinger
Rockdoc
AG
LRHF said:

BattleGrackle said:

Maybe "advisors" with trigger fingers
ABATTBQ11
AG
Being reported by a couple places. If true, that's a huge loss in men and materials. If they were carrying troops, they're looking at 200-250 dead, and those likely aren't conscripts either. Those casualty numbers in the thousands are looking more and more realistic.
aezmvp
Ukraine has a national guard unit of former NATO soldiers and is recruiting more that are supposed to form up in Poland right now.

This unit retook one of the airports the Russians did a heliborne assault on.
AggieRain
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Severely underrated post!
YouBet
AG
I do love the look of those big Russian planes though.
oneeyedag
Rockdoc said:

LRHF said:

BattleGrackle said:

CIA Advisors along with current or former SOF experience, i would bet my next couple paychecks
45-70Ag
AG
Phat32
AG
YouBet said:

Like them even better on fire and falling from the sky in little pieces.

Huge loss for the Russians. Hate to see it.
GAC06
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

Russia still has a lot of troops not committed. Seems like they're stretched too thin and stalling if they're along Kazakhstan for help.

Russia has most of their deployable forces in or around Ukraine. My guess is Putin wants to keep units fresh in case of a wider war with NATO.
45-70Ag
AG
GAC06
AG
oneeyedag said:

Rockdoc said:

LRHF said:

BattleGrackle said:

CIA Advisors along with current or former SOF experience, i would bet my next couple paychecks

Most of this kind of stuff can be through signals intelligence and radar both airborne and land based
AggieRain
AG
YouBet said:

So do SAMs
MagnumLoad
GAC06 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Russia still has a lot of troops not committed. Seems like they're stretched too thin and stalling if they're along Kazakhstan for help.

Russia has most of their deployable forces in or around Ukraine. My guess is Putin wants to keep units fresh in case of a wider war with NATO.

Putin cannot win a wider war with NATO, and he knows it. Question is this, is he suicidal and willing to bring down the world with him? Hopefully there are some checks on his power.
ntxVol
MagnumLoad said:

GAC06 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Putin cannot win a wider war with NATO, and he knows it. Question is this, is he suicidal and willing to bring down the world with him? Hopefully there are some checks on his power.
He has tactical nukes, big deterrent.
GAC06
AG
I agree but he's rather have Kazakhs help occupy Ukraine rather than tie down the bulk of his viable units
MagnumLoad
ntxVol said:

MagnumLoad said:

GAC06 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Whoopdiedoo, NATO is a nuclear power also
ntxVol
MagnumLoad said:

ntxVol said:

MagnumLoad said:

GAC06 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Whoopdiedoo, NATO is a nuclear power also
Well I'll be damned, let's just do a couple of shots and kick off world war 3 then.
lb3
AG
There have been ~800 atmospheric nuclear tests conducted to date. A couple dozen tactical nukes won't escalate anything but the rhetoric.
TRM
AG
TRM
AG
More sanctions
Seabreeze
World starting to figure out the Ukrainians are the ****, and may be kissing their ass?
Seabreeze
May invite them to the prom?
Houston Lee
AG
Putin is finished. He was actually done the moment they invaded Ukraine. The world has turned on him.

As mentioned before, their occupation of Ukraine isn't sustainable. Even if they had swept through and taken Kiev the first day.

However, I mentioned before that tanks and tracked vehicles do not move very quickly and that they are high maintenance vehicles.

I think the heavy tracked vehicles for Russia are just now nearing Kiev. Stoping those vehicles dead in their tracks will determine if Kiev is taken or not. Stay tuned.

I would not be surprised if Putin is taken out and dethroned by his own countrymen.
Seabreeze
It's another morning for Ukraine, another Groundhog day for the old USSR... Enjoy
ntxVol
lb3 said:

There have been ~800 atmospheric nuclear tests conducted to date. A couple dozen tactical nukes won't escalate anything but the rhetoric.
You're right except we don't have any tactical nukes, but once Putin utilizes his in response to NATO aggression, things can quickly escalate out of control.

You warmongers need to take your fingers off the trigger and think logically about the reality of this situation.
The Kraken
AG
redsquirrelAG said:

Most Patriots I Know are rooting for Russia. **** the deep state controlling the world.
Are you and your comrades still rooting for Vlad?
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
TRM
AG
ABATTBQ11
AG
ntxVol said:

lb3 said:

You're right except we don't have any tactical nukes, but once Putin utilizes his in response to NATO aggression, things can quickly escalate out of control.

You warmongers need to take your fingers off the trigger and think logically about the reality of this situation.

For one, yes we do.

For two, a tactical nuke would basically guarantee permanent sanctions and isolation if not a strategic nuclear response. He knows that. You can get away with gassing Syrians who have no recourse, but use a WMD on American or NATO forces and you've signed your own death warrant. Unlike the Syrians, we have all of the same toys.
First Page Last Page
Page 135 of 296

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.