MSNBC Says Right wing hatered toward democrats greater threat...

5,750 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by annie88
ironmanag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Than losing elections

I won't make you watch it.

WE ARE ALL IN DANGER!!

EVIL REPUBLICANS HATE YOU AND WANT TO KILL YOU

RACISM... JAN 6th..... FEAR..... HATE..... OPPRESSION!!!!!!!

They are falling back to the old stand by's because their Marxist Agendas went over like a lead balloon.
93MarineHorn
I don't know, maybe they aren't so far off on this one.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Keep saying it long enough until it becomes true…lie about me until I'm angry enough. Libs are too stupid to realize they created the hate by lying and the hate has nothing to do with anything they claim about me in their lies. Just fed up from being from all the lies as insults.
Staff - take out the trash.
ShaggySLC
Garrelli 5000 said:

Keep saying it long enough until it becomes true…lie about me until I'm angry enough. Libs are too stupid to realize they created the hate by lying and the hate has nothing to do with anything they claim about me in their lies. Just fed up from being from all the lies as insults.
The hate will only grow when people start losing jobs in mass over the vaccine mandate. I think the left controllers really want a rightwing uprising so they can be demonized for all time.
wyoag93
AG
How could anyone choose to be a Leftist and be a slave to fear? It's this fearful mindset that allows Marxist ideas to flourish. They are terrified of covid, climate change, and now Republicans. When America is no longer the home of the brave, all hope is lost and there is no purpose to life....they will just do and think as their overlords tell them. Being a Democrat is being a conformist.
BigBrother
AG
93MarineHorn said:

I don't know, maybe they aren't so far off on this one.
BrotherChad
AG
ShaggySLC said:

Garrelli 5000 said:

The hate will only grow when people start losing jobs in mass over the vaccine mandate. I think the left controllers really want a rightwing uprising so they can be demonized for all time justify imprisoning and/or killing us.
Reno Hightower
Hmm. It appears the left is projecting again.
sleepybeagle
AG
If I have to go into a clinic every monday morning and have to pay for a test I DO NOT WANT OR NEED and then give my medical results to my employer...

They haven't seen angry yet...
BenFiasco14
AG
Libs are pathetic losers. But yes we hate you leftists.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Son_Of_Fanatic
the msm truly is the enemy of the people. The nazi propaganda machine is put to shame by what the msm can do for the democrats and establishment.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
As a white male

Don't care they hate me because of my skin color and the junk between my legs.

But they are right it's inevitable at some point that a reckoning is coming.
TxTarpon
LOL

Talk about bias.....they were asleep during 2020

----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
MindofCarlos
Garrelli 5000 said:

So is the OP correct or not? No one can force any individual to hate, hate is internally created and is already there looking for an excuse to be public about it.
hbtheduce
AG
MindofCarlos said:

Garrelli 5000 said:

So is the OP correct or not? No one can force any individual to hate, hate is internally created and is already there looking for an excuse to be public about it.

You don't think making a group of people second class citizens won't have some unintended consequences?

LoudestWHOOP!
AG
I wouldn't hate them if they would just LEAVE ME THE F@$& ALONE!
japantiger
S
wyoag93 said:

How could anyone choose to be a Leftist and be a slave to fear? It's this fearful mindset that allows Marxist ideas to flourish. They are terrified of covid, climate change, and now Republicans. When America is no longer the home of the brave, all hope is lost and there is no purpose to life....they will just do and think as their overlords tell them. Being a Democrat is being a conformist.
You must be young...as my Sr Drill instructor SSgt Cervantez said (in heavy Hispanic accent)..."there's 3 things you can count on boys...sun gonna rise, sun gonna set and never be surprised by how pathetic human nature is".

Ok, actually he didn't say that; he said "sun gonna rise, sun gonna set and the Private don't ****in know" ... but if we could talk today this is what he would have said.
MindofCarlos
hbtheduce said:

MindofCarlos said:

Garrelli 5000 said:

You don't think making a group of people second class citizens won't have some unintended consequences?

When African Americans and minorities were made second class citizens they did come with some unintended consequences but I thinking making them second class citizens in this country was very intentional. However that has nothing to do with already hating someone and looking for any excuse or rationalization to make that hate public.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

Perpetually slandering and mischaracterizing people will cause them to hate you when they otherwise wouldn't even care about you.
Rapier108
MindofCarlos said:

hbtheduce said:

MindofCarlos said:

Garrelli 5000 said:

When African Americans and minorities were made second class citizens they did come with some unintended consequences but I thinking making them second class citizens in this country was very intentional. However that has nothing to do with already hating someone and looking for any excuse or rationalization to make that hate public.
They are not second class citizens.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
MindofCarlos
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Perpetually slandering and mischaracterizing people will cause them to hate you when they otherwise wouldn't even care about you.

Again no one can force any individual to hate, that is an internalized issue. Perceiving slander or someone mischaracterizing you is finding an excuse or rationalization to make your hate public.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

Again no one can force any individual to hate, that is an internalized issue. Perceiving slander or someone mischaracterizing you is finding an excuse or rationalization to make your hate public.

There is obviously no convincing you. People hate it when others lie about them. It is fundamental human nature to despise injustice. Sure, we should all aspire to be Christ like and hate the sin and not the sinner. Very few of us can rise to that level, me included.
YouBet
AG
It seems as if MSNBC has retaken the ultra far left insanity throne from CNN with this Virginia election result. My goodness.
rocky the dog
AG
What is there to like?

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
rocky the dog said:

What is there to like?

What a glorious photo.
MindofCarlos
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

There is obviously no convincing you. People hate it when others lie about them. It is fundamental human nature to despise injustice. Sure, we should all aspire to be Christ like and hate the sin and not the sinner. Very few of us can rise to that level, me included.

This isn't about convincing. I think the disconnect is you trying to answer for another individual who claims to have hate. You have no control over others and by that logic all forms or groups of humans lie on other humans. You should aspire to be like christ if you believe in it or you so choose to. This is about hate which is an internalized thing. No one can force you to hate only an individual wanting to hate can hate.
ironmanag
AG
MindofCarlos said:

Garrelli 5000 said:

Isn't it cute when one of the socks tries to pretend to engage in conversation only to resort to saying the same tired nonsense over and over and over and over.
Rapier108
ironmanag said:

MindofCarlos said:

Garrelli 5000 said:

Isn't it cute when one of the socks tries to pretend to engage in conversation only to resort to saying the same tired nonsense over and over and over and over.
I'm starting to think its Keith's latest sock.

Appeared right when his previous one was getting 2 week or longer bans, and mostly goes all in on race/racism, and loves to correct people over the slightest error.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
hbtheduce
AG
MindofCarlos said:

hbtheduce said:

MindofCarlos said:

Garrelli 5000 said:

Your president just made it illegal for me to work a job. It's illegal for me to go into certain leftist cities as well. Is that not intentional? You don't think that might carry a bit of hate for authoritarian losers?
BQ78
AG
We need to photoshop Psaki's gay protege into that photo just to cheer it up.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

This isn't about convincing. I think the disconnect is you trying to answer for another individual who claims to have hate.
Ok, progressives perpetually lying about ME, intentionally mischaracterizing MY beliefs and forcing ME to conform to their false narratives makes ME hate them.
Agfencer98
AG
I'm going to play devil's advocate for just a moment and assume you are not an ignorant troll, bent on just being disagreeable, hopefully you won't prove me wrong.

I am going to ask you a question in good faith, and I would ask that you answer it likewise, if possible.

Do you believe that constantly antagonizing someone where you know is a pain point, to the point of them lashing out, is an ethical or moral thing to do?

I'll hang up and wait for your answer.
Son_Of_Fanatic
MindofCarlos said:

hbtheduce said:

MindofCarlos said:

Garrelli 5000 said:

Holly moly. Right here you have the mindset of the typical democrat. He fully believes minorities are 2nd class citizens. He views them as people who are below him and must be taken care of by him. That is all you need to know about this person.
Buck Turgidson
Libs actually think 1/6 was the insurrection. They have no ****ing idea.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.