MSNBC Says Right wing hatered toward democrats greater threat...

5,766 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by annie88
Artorias
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have seen orders of magnitude more vitriol and hatred coming from liberals than I ever have from conservatives.
Son_Of_Fanatic
Artorias said:

I have seen orders of magnitude more vitriol and hatred coming from liberals than I ever have from conservatives.
My son, who is in his 2nd year at A&M, received extreme hate and vitriol from his liberal professors over masks and his liberty, but nothing from his conservative professors. It is like night and day. The liberal democrats automatically default to hateful speech, shaming, and verbal assault.
policywonk98
AG
Am I missing more context here?

Its interesting how they used the Jason Miller drafted Trump tweets as proof of how dangerous Trump and his supporters are.

That seems like a significant touchpoint in the disconnect between Trump and the violence. But the panel seemed to imply it as proof of the connection.

Now, I could see them wanting to use it as proof that Trump was more oblivious to the nature of what was going on and why. But the comments in the clip didn't come across as that type of analysis.

Has anyone read the full WashPo investigative report?

Claverack
ironmanag said:

Than losing elections

I won't make you watch it.

WE ARE ALL IN DANGER!!

EVIL REPUBLICANS HATE YOU AND WANT TO KILL YOU

RACISM... JAN 6th..... FEAR..... HATE..... OPPRESSION!!!!!!!

They are falling back to the old stand by's because their Marxist Agendas went over like a lead balloon.

Funny...I only see one side firing away without discretion at people simply because of who they support.

Perhaps this man would have something to say about trying to kill people simply because they are members of a political party he despises...

...just don't think you'll see Nicole Wallace or her panelists discussing the liberal Mr. Hodgkinson any time soon.
Garrelli 5000
AG
MindofCarlos said:

Garrelli 5000 said:

Keep saying it long enough until it becomes true…lie about me until I'm angry enough. Libs are too stupid to realize they created the hate by lying and the hate has nothing to do with anything they claim about me in their lies. Just fed up from being from all the lies as insults.

So is the OP correct or not? No one can force any individual to hate, hate is internally created and is already there looking for an excuse to be public about it.
Garbage post from a garbage sock. 100% avoids the topic - the lying by the left with the goal of creating hatred of those that don't vote liberal.

The only people I hate are the media, politicians, and their supporters who continue to purposely and knowingly lie for the sole purpose of dividing the country. If that means if it comes to fight, comply, or die - I'll gladly step in the ring and be the one to leave it standing.

If you know that blatant lies are being told for the sole purpose of demonizing people to gain political power, and you don't stand up to those telling the lies - you are just as guilty.

Get in the ring.

Staff - take out the trash.
Gigem314
AG
TxTarpon said:

LOL

Talk about bias.....they were asleep during 2020

But but but...a bunch of yahoos carrying flags into the Capitol and stealing a podium are TOTALLY more a threat to this country than widespread, violent, looting, riots in our major cities where the politicians then called for defunding the police.

captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
MindofCarlos said:

93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

So is the OP correct or not? No one can force any individual to hate, hate is internally created and is already there looking for an excuse to be public about it.
Perpetually slandering and mischaracterizing people will cause them to hate you when they otherwise wouldn't even care about you.

Again no one can force any individual to hate, that is an internalized issue. Perceiving slander or someone mischaracterizing you is finding an excuse or rationalization to make your hate public.
Are you for real?
HarryJ33tamu
captkirk said:

MindofCarlos said:

93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Perpetually slandering and mischaracterizing people will cause them to hate you when they otherwise wouldn't even care about you.

Again no one can force any individual to hate, that is an internalized issue. Perceiving slander or someone mischaracterizing you is finding an excuse or rationalization to make your hate public.
Are you for real?
He's a troll or he is too dumb to engage in conversation with.

Either way, just ignore him.
Garrelli 5000
AG
MindofCarlos said:

93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

alright sock -

What about those making their hate public by intentionally mischaracterizing those that don't vote how they'd prefer? Tell me about their internal issues? You obviously believe what they're saying otherwise you'd say "I do not believe what they're saying and it it is wrong that they say it."

Silence is violence, right? You started it - what internal daddy issues created your hate that you support the message?
Staff - take out the trash.
UTExan
TxTarpon said:

LOL

Come on, man! Those were mostly peaceful demonstrations.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
ttu_85
ironmanag said:

Than losing elections

WE ARE ALL IN DANGER!!

They are falling back to the old stand by's because their Marxist Agendas went over like a lead balloon.
The media is so disappointed that the right hasn't done anything. They will push and push and violate the constitution until their wet dream of violence in the streets is realized. OH WAIT we have has violence in the streets from Antifa and the far left but that doesnt count.

Only a moron buys into this junk being pimped by MSNBC. They deserve to go to prison for trying to instigate even more violence.
PCC_80
AG
Quote:

It's this fearful mindset that allows Marxist ideas to flourish. They are terrified of covid, climate change, and now Republicans. When America is no longer the home of the brave, all hope is lost and there is no purpose to life....they will just do and think as their overlords tell them.
I think that this needs to be repeated. Libs seem to enjoy being afraid and really hate it when others are not.
titan
S

Its all irrelevant though. The Left Democrats (MSM is the same thing) have earned every bit of any hatred they are feeling, with more to come. However, what they are really seeing with things like Winsome Sears' rebuttals to them (MSNBC) is SCORN and DISMISSAL. No one outside the Left believes the DNC-MSM serve American anymore.

That calls more for disgust and complete sidelining than it does for hatred.

AgDad121619
AG
MindofCarlos said:

Garrelli 5000 said:

Keep saying it long enough until it becomes true…lie about me until I'm angry enough. Libs are too stupid to realize they created the hate by lying and the hate has nothing to do with anything they claim about me in their lies. Just fed up from being from all the lies as insults.

irony at its finest
titan
S
AgDad121619 said:

MindofCarlos said:

Garrelli 5000 said:

irony at its finest
To say the least. I guess it depends whether one agrees that the Nazi Party earned the hatred of Jews from their rhetoric and actions.
aggieforester05
AG
MindofCarlos said:

Garrelli 5000 said:

Leftists, liberals, Democrats, and their Propagandists earned this hatred fair and square. Their constant attacks, lies, and oppressive policy positions are the sole reason this hatred exists. Liberal idiots want to encourage people on the right to hate them less, then they need to quit being such a ****ty group of people and start hiring politicians that aren't corrupt scum bags hell bent on dividing the populace by race and stealing from the working class to buy votes from the lazy. Also, drop the overbearing propaganda, normal Americans are not as stupid as you think and are sick of it!!! There has rarely been a historical group of individuals more deserving of hatred and derision than the modern American left. A group of people completely devoid of ethics, morality, honesty, and patriotism. Disgusting in every way!
BTKAG97
AG
Prjectionism yet again.
Sully Dog
&f=1&nofb=1
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
WHOOP!'91
AG
MindofCarlos said:

Garrelli 5000 said:

This is dumb. I don't automatically hate anyone. I am not looking for an excuse to go public with my hatred of anyone. If I hate someone, it is because they have done something to me to warrant it.

Like threaten my job if I don't get a vaccine I don't need because I have natural immunity. Like indoctrinate my kid at school with racist, anti-American garbage then tell me I am a terrorist for complaining to the school board.
A & M, GIVE US ROOM!

aggieforester05
AG
MindofCarlos said:

93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

"Perceiving slander" ? Are you insane? Do you have any awareness at all of the political climate in this country? Conservatives are relentlessly slandered by unwarranted cries of racism by degenerate leftists, MSM propaganda, and their scum bag Democrat politicians. There's nothing perceived about it, the slander is real and it's pissing a lot of people off. If want to to sow the seeds of hatred, continually lie, slander, and mischaracterize the actions/views of a group of people for your own gain at their expense.

Fearmongering to minorities by vilifying conservatives and every policy position they support as "racist" without actual evidence of racism, is an effective strategy for the Democrats to secure votes, but it's foolish to think that it doesn't come with some serious consequences. The same can be said about any advantage attained by malicious methods.

The division in this country is due to the sleazy and dishonest methodology the American left uses to attain power. If you want to decrease division, then start acting like better human beings. Try to win over hearts with sound policy positions instead of lies and slander. I get that is a losing proposition, since your policy positions are absolute garbage. Might want to think about adjusting your policy positions to actually offer alternative positions to conservative policies, but with the best interest of the country in mind (current Democrat policy positions DO NOT have the best interests of this country in mind and that's really not debatable). Then you won't have to use lies and propaganda to win.
Layne Staley
AG
Steve scalese says hello
4stringAg
AG
aggieforester05 said:

MindofCarlos said:

93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

"Perceiving slander" ? Are you insane? Do you have any awareness at all of the political climate in this country? Conservatives are relentlessly slandered by unwarranted cries of racism by degenerate leftists, MSM propaganda, and their scum bag Democrat politicians. There's nothing perceived about it, the slander is real and it's pissing a lot of people off. If want to to sow the seeds of hatred, continually lie, slander, and mischaracterize the actions/views of a group of people for your own gain at their expense.

Fearmongering to minorities by vilifying conservatives and every policy position they support as "racist" without actual evidence of racism, is an effective strategy for the Democrats to secure votes, but it's foolish to think that it doesn't come with some serious consequences. The same can be said about any advantage attained by malicious methods.

The division in this country is due to the sleazy and dishonest methodology the American left uses to attain power. If you want to decrease division, then start acting like better human beings. Try to win over hearts with sound policy positions instead of lies and slander. I get that is a losing proposition, since your policy positions are absolute garbage. Might want to think about adjusting your policy positions to actually offer alternative positions to conservative policies, but with the best interest of the country in mind (current Democrat policy positions DO NOT have the best interests of this country in mind and that's really not debatable). Then you won't have to use lies and propaganda to win.
Well said. Its actually the Left's political actions and media lies and disinformation that led to the rise of Trump to begin with. He spoke in a "fight back, crass, hit below the belt if attacked" way that resonated and tapped into the angst in the right that was created by the divisive politics and rhetoric of the left. The fact that he didn't apologize for America and put America first was the icing on the cake.
Burdizzo
AG
I don't hate left wingers. I hate their stupid effing ideas and their sophomoric petulance. They need to grow a pair.
TexAgs91
AG
TxTarpon said:

LOL

Exactly. There's a reason they are hated.
TexAgs91
AG
ttu_85 said:

ironmanag said:

Than losing elections

WE ARE ALL IN DANGER!!

The media is so disappointed that the right hasn't done anything.
Exactly. We must remain silent so nothing changes.
annie88
AG
Yet, they're the ones calling us racist for every damn thing, especially when they lose when everything that comes out of their mouths is racist this, racist that, white people are evil.

Pure evil SOBs.

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
Marcus Brutus
MindofCarlos said:

93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Again, that's really a dumb take.
annie88
AG
Son_Of_Fanatic said:

Artorias said:

My son, who is in his 2nd year at A&M, received extreme hate and vitriol from his liberal professors over masks and his liberty, but nothing from his conservative professors. It is like night and day. The liberal democrats automatically default to hateful speech, shaming, and verbal assault.
I'm not sure it would do any good, but I would've reported every damn one of those professors to the university. Also go ream them on that professor site.
Fight Fight Fight.
titan
S
aggieforester05 said:

MindofCarlos said:

Garrelli 5000 said:

Leftists, liberals, Democrats, and their Propagandists earned this hatred fair and square. Their constant attacks, lies, and oppressive policy positions are the sole reason this hatred exists. Liberal idiots want to encourage people on the right to hate them less, then they need to quit being such a ****ty group of people and start hiring politicians that aren't corrupt scum bags hell bent on dividing the populace by race and stealing from the working class to buy votes from the lazy. Also, drop the overbearing propaganda, normal Americans are not as stupid as you think and are sick of it!!! There has rarely been a historical group of individuals more deserving of hatred and derision than the modern American left. A group of people completely devoid of ethics, morality, honesty, and patriotism. Disgusting in every way!
And its mostly due to their absolute determination to regress a very good country into some kind of failed ruin. Every one of them either slept through 1989-1991 or were not born yet.
APHIS AG
wyoag93 said:

How could anyone choose to be a Leftist and be a slave to fear? It's this fearful mindset that allows Marxist ideas to flourish. They are terrified of covid, climate change, and now Republicans. When America is no longer the home of the brave, all hope is lost and there is no purpose to life....they will just do and think as their overlords tell them. Being a Democrat is being a conformist.
Fear is to control. That is how the left elites controls the masses. Celebrities, Democratic politicians, the MSM all know the power of fear and will spread that fear in order to obfuscate the truth and maintain their agenda.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Garrelli 5000 said:

annie88
AG
Fight Fight Fight.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.