SW Airlines pilot touches down with LGB over the PA

9,487 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by GarlandAg2012
johnnyblaze36
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://apnews.com/article/lets-go-brandon-what-does-it-mean-republicans-joe-biden-ab13db212067928455a3dba07756a160

Quote:

On Friday morning on a Southwest flight from Houston to Albuquerque, the pilot signed off his greeting over the public address system with the phrase, to audible gasps from some passengers. Southwest said in a statement that the airline "takes pride in providing a welcoming, comfortable, and respectful environment" and that "behavior from any individual that is divisive or offensive is not condoned."
C@LAg
hero!
AgBQ-00
AG
My guess is it was laughs and smiles and not gasps as reported.
CanyonAg77
AG
Probably non-vaccinated and about to resign anyway.

Serious response, don't want to hear politics, just fly the plane.

But you're 100% correct.
RAB91
I don't follow soccer, so I have no idea if this actually from today or not.

C@LAg
AgBQ-00 said:

My guess is it was laughs and smiles and not gasps as reported.
laughs from teh texans
gasps from the new mexicans
AgBQ-00
AG
That was new York wasn't it. And a soccer game
C@LAg
CanyonAg77 said:

Probably non-vaccinated and about to resign anyway.

Serious response, don't want to hear politics, just fly the plane.

But you're 100% correct.
maybe his co-pilot was brandon?

and he was saying let's go, and get a beer.

did you think of that mr. smarty-pants.

Stat Monitor Repairman
He may have been talking about pepaw's handicapped brandon.

Anybody consider that?
AgBQ-00
AG
Just checked FCNY schedule. They did have a game today vs intermiami
One Louder
AG
The pearl-clutching in the Twitter responses is hilarious. I love that a little phrase like that gets under their skin.
AgBQ-00
AG
They are trotting out deplorable again. LOL
Gator92
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

Just checked FCNY schedule. They did have a game today vs intermiami
Sure that was FCNY? Looks like Argentina national team v idk. Look on the uniforms on the jumbo trons and in the stands. No-way FCNY fills up the stadium like that.

Looking at ANT schedule, they haven't played there any time in the recent past...

Me thinks this is fake.
AgBQ-00
AG
You are right about it not being at met life. Looks like it was played in Ft Lauderdale. I just looked at the schedule to see if they played. Mea culpa
C@LAg
That was the 2016 Copa American soccer final, Argentina v. Chile.
policywonk98
AG
Corporate response was so lame.

Some of the pilots and flight attendants are still fun. But SWA corporate seems to have turned a corner into being just another lame corporate woke company.
GAC06
AG
policywonk98 said:

Some of the pilots and flight attendants are still fun. But SWA corporate seems to have turned a corner into being just another lame corporate woke company.

Libs buy tickets too
Dilettante
That guy's getting fired, right?
DrEvazanPhD
GAC06 said:

policywonk98 said:

Libs buy tickets too

And will turn on you at the drop of a hat
YouBet
AG
Dilettante said:

That guy's getting fired, right?
Hope not. He could easily argue that he's cheering Biden since Biden has already tried to hijack this chant for an actual paraplegic Brandon.
Gap
AG
There is a significant labor issue that Biden is pushing that may end the careers of some of these pilots. Why wouldn't we expect pilots to be supporting their individual right to work with the G-rated anti-Biden political slogan "Let's Go Brandon" when Biden is proposing actions that will end their careers?
PrincessButtercup
AG
The real story is that an AP reporter was *so outraged* that she tried to get into the locked cockpit to address the pilot. These people are absolutely insane.

and they are trying to get the pilot fired, of course
titan
S

Quote:

The real story is that an AP reporter was *so outraged* that she tried to get into the locked cockpit to address the pilot. These people are absolutely insane.
A vast block of journalists are truly the enemy of the center and right.
PrincessButtercup
AG
titan said:

Quote:

The narcissism is out of control. They actually think of themselves as some sort of heroes for trying to fight these "domestic terrorist" conservatives who use a joke they don't like. It's just mind blowing that she thinks she can try to get into the cockpit on a flight because her feel feels got hurt.
GAC06
AG
Trying to get in the cockpit is a good way to get shot
titan
S
PrincessButtercup said:

titan said:

Quote:

The narcissism is out of control. They actually think of themselves as some sort of heroes for trying to fight these "domestic terrorist" conservatives who use a joke they don't like. It's just mind blowing that she thinks she can try to get into the cockpit on a flight because her feel feels got hurt.
Don't forget that Biden had arranged for media to have a big payoff for being the Democrat's propaganda buried in the provisions of the Pelosi boondoggle bills on the floor right now.

C@LAg
no fly list

why is she not already on it
administrative errors
Sure makes me think I'd like to know more about the flight crew I'm riding with before deciding to board.

Sigh.

Imagine the debacle of an sjw service crew and Maga pilots... sigh.
TChaney
PrincessButtercup said:

and they are trying to get the pilot fired, of course
"Also in defense of airline I was asking them to open locked cock pit and probably sounded insane!"

"probably"?
redcrayon
AG
administrative errors said:

Sure makes me think I'd like to know more about the flight crew I'm riding with before deciding to board.

Sigh.

What kinds of things would you like to know before you board?
1872walker
redcrayon said:

Sigh.

Can you get me to my destination safely?

Cool. Let's go.
doubledog
GAC06 said:

policywonk98 said:

Someone else buys Libs buy tickets too
FIFY
coolerguy12
AG

Sigh.

Imagine the debacle of an sjw service crew and Maga pilots... sigh.

So you would actually not board a plane if captain was team blue and co-captain was team red?

That has to be one of the most pathetic things I have heard. And that includes salute bragging about putting his kids in vax trials.
zephyr88
AG
I love the FACT that the media started LETS GO BRANDON.

Just another classic/failed democrat cover-up that turned into a nationwide symbol of disenchantment.
administrative errors
redcrayon said:

Sigh.

It's not that ID LIKE TO KNOW

More like, should this data point be relevant to my ability to make it to my destination without someone power tripping in the flight crew or a pilot committing to some ideology or new pilots coming in ready to make great statements for whatever dear leader they support or do not.

Let me be clear. I absolutely wholeheartedly support pilots making these decisions, but now I simultaneously feel the need to know more about the people I'm entrusting my life to more than ever. Used to be basically an automaton, in my brain, flying the plane but now it's a human with emotions and psychology and ideology to serve... Hopefully unnecessary information.

Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.