Fauci = Nazi/Empire Japan Scientist

5,006 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ShaggySLC
Boo Weekley
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dilettante said:

These are strange times. This forum is now a bunch of PETA types?

Every conservative I know LOVES dogs. Marcus Luttrell chased two punks across county lines and almost killed them for killing his dog.

Torturing dogs is disgusting.
Dilettante
Medical research isn't torture. Wait till y'all find out what your alma mater has been doing for years. A&M researchers breed a colony of golden retrievers with muscular dystrophy, then experiment on them. And that's okay, because it's better to let a dog suffer than someone's kid. That's the trade.

I love dogs too. But they aren't people, and using them for research is good if it can significantly help sick or injured humans, and if there's no lower animal which will work.

Definitely Not A Cop
AG
CCP Joe Veggie said:

Champ Bailey said:

CCP Joe Veggie said:

Bruce Almighty said:

Waffledynamics said:

Please be fake. Please be fake. Please be fake.

It is. This place is funny. Bash a liberal, 100% believe it without looking up facts. Bash a conservative and everyone scours the internet to prove it wrong.

Did you scour and find anything to dispute it?

Just read snopes take on it. It's a "mixture" of truth, because there is no evidence that Fauci personally approved it, and there is no "evidence" (I guess whistleblower testimony shouldn't be believed for the next 4 years) that the beagles were fed to flies.

Quote:

Furthermore, no evidence was put forward showing that the dogs were subject to biting, let alone "bitten to death." If any such information was included in the FOIA document, it has since been redacted.

OK, but I don't believe anything snopes publishes.

My point is that if snopes is saying mixture, there is an 85% likelihood that it's a 100% true.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Dilettante said:

Medical research isn't torture. Wait till y'all find out what your alma mater has been doing for years. A&M researchers breed a colony of golden retrievers with muscular dystrophy, then experiment on them. And that's okay, because it's better to let a dog suffer than someone's kid. That's the trade.

I love dogs too. But they aren't people, and using them for research is good if it can significantly help sick or injured humans, and if there's no lower animal which will work.

I don't disagree with you, but cutting out vocal cords seems like a bar above that.
Dilettante
I'm pretty confident no animal use review board would approve that, so it seems unlikely that it happened.
Boo Weekley
Dilettante said:

I'm pretty confident no animal use review board would approve that, so it seems unlikely that it happened.

azul_rain
TIA
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
doubledog
JW said:

Paging PETA
PETA: "As long as the animals were not used in legitimate medical research at Texas A & M it is ok.""
DGrimesAg92
B-1 83 said:

The internet is a cesspool….

https://f5s-img.s3.amazonaws.com/000/60/c5/60c511bd3dc9294a330c6f665a4448cfb0a294eb_117876_u24863.jpg

Fake.

Jill was born in 1951, married **** nuts in 1977.
Ags4DaWin
sleepybeagle said:

I know you shouldn't hate..

But I truly hate that man.

You are supposed to hate evil.
B-1 83
AG
BLSD said:

B-1 83 said:

The internet is a cesspool….

Fake.

Jill was born in 1951, married **** nuts in 1977.
Of course it's fake! That was pretty much the point of the post.
Marcus Brutus
Dilettante said:

No. Having seen the depravity of humanity, especially in this country since Obama was elected, I'd rather not help humans by torturing animals.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
OG UNF said:

Under Fauci's oversight, 44 puppies were drugged in African lab, some with vocal cords cut out to stop barking, and had their heads trapped in a mesh box while insects ate them alive. Your tax dollars at work.

https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/medical-advances/578086-bipartisan-legislators-demand-answers-from-fauci
Kill meemaw and pawpaw meh

Torture and kill cute puppy dogs

Your freaking toast!

Say bye Fauci
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Dilettante
CCP Joe Veggie said:

No. Having seen the depravity of humanity, especially in this country since Obama was elected, I'd rather not help humans by torturing animals.
I'm not saying whether it's right or wrong, but that's PETA's position. I wasn't expecting to find so much support for it on this board. These are strange times.
coconutED
AG
Dilettante said:

I'm not saying whether it's right or wrong, but that's PETA's position.
Actually, PETA's position on this specific issue appears to be silence

sleepybeagle
AG
Quote:

A dog starved at his master's gate, predicts the ruin of the state. - William Blake
If they were comfortable silencing the voice of puppies by cutting their vocal cords... to what level would they sink to silence your voice?
Burdizzo
AG
doubledog said:

JW said:

Paging PETA
PETA: "As long as the animals were not used in legitimate medical research at Texas A & M it is ok.""

PETA wants to cancel the word bullpen from baseball.

Still silent on dog abuse though
ShaggySLC
Burdizzo said:

doubledog said:

JW said:

Paging PETA

PETA wants to cancel the word bullpen from baseball.

Still silent on dog abuse though
Priorities bro!!

Bullpen is offensive and insults the memories of thousands of caged bulls
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.