Fauci = Nazi/Empire Japan Scientist

4,988 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ShaggySLC
Deplorable
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Under Fauci's oversight, 44 puppies were drugged in African lab, some with vocal cords cut out to stop barking, and had their heads trapped in a mesh box while insects ate them alive. Your tax dollars at work.

https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/medical-advances/578086-bipartisan-legislators-demand-answers-from-fauci
fixer
Fauci and Daszak are America's softer version of Unit 731.

FaceMask
That is pure evil.
Kvetch
AG
I vote we replace the beagles with Fauci. He's be a perfect candidate for the human trials.
riverrataggie
AG
Wtf.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Soft genocide and we love every minute of it!
VaultingChemist
AG

"Cruelty" doesn't begin to describe this experiment. I fail to see the need to use beagle puppies.
ChemEAg08
AG
Disgusting but I am not surprised by this disgusting individual.
thirdcoast
AG
Waffledynamics
AG
Please be fake. Please be fake. Please be fake.
fixer
No wonder Biden's GSD is biting everyone.
Deplorable
fixer said:

Fauci and Daszak are America's softer version of Unit 731.

Do you really believe it's softer, or is this just what we're able to see with a small corner of the curtain open?
fixer
My tinfoil needs replacement from wear and tear... so I'm going with soft until evidence proves something more sinister is afoot.

But I don't blame anyone for thinking otherwise.
sleepybeagle
AG
I know you shouldn't hate..

But I truly hate that man.
BertMacklinFBI

Bruce Almighty
AG
Waffledynamics said:

It is. This place is funny. Bash a liberal, 100% believe it without looking up facts. Bash a conservative and everyone scours the internet to prove it wrong.
Ellis Wyatt
Bruce Almighty said:

Waffledynamics said:

It is. This place is funny. Bash a liberal, 100% believe it without looking up facts. Bash a conservative and everyone scours the internet to prove it wrong.
Liberals are funny. Spend years making up anything you want about Donald Trump and impeach him twice knowing what you made up about him was made up and repeated by you and yours.

Say one negative thing about Lord Fauci and you're a whack job and conspiracy theorist.
Marcus Brutus
Bruce Almighty said:

Waffledynamics said:

Did you scour and find anything to dispute it?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
CCP Joe Veggie said:

Bruce Almighty said:

Waffledynamics said:

Just read snopes take on it. It's a "mixture" of truth, because there is no evidence that Fauci personally approved it, and there is no "evidence" (I guess whistleblower testimony shouldn't be believed for the next 4 years) that the beagles were fed to flies.

Quote:

Furthermore, no evidence was put forward showing that the dogs were subject to biting, let alone "bitten to death." If any such information was included in the FOIA document, it has since been redacted.
Sid Farkas
AG
OG UNF said:

Under Fauci's oversight, 44 puppies were drugged in African lab, some with vocal cords cut out to stop barking, and had their heads trapped in a mesh box while insects ate them alive. Your tax dollars at work.

https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/medical-advances/578086-bipartisan-legislators-demand-answers-from-fauci
Joseph Mengele approves
Bruce Almighty
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Bruce Almighty said:

Waffledynamics said:

Liberals are funny. Spend years making up anything you want about Donald Trump and impeach him twice knowing what you made up about him was made up and repeated by you and yours.

Say one negative thing about Lord Fauci and you're a whack job and conspiracy theorist.

I voted for Trump twice and think Fauci is a stooge, but I don't believe every little thing that comes from the internet.
JW
AG
Paging PETA
BuddysBud
AG
Bruce Almighty said:

Waffledynamics said:

A quick DDG search shows several articles articles and a tweet from a congressman regarding the experiment. Did you bother to investigate before posting your nonsense?

It also brought up another NIH project mentioned by Snopes (yes, the site of truth and facts presented as the leftists want you to believe) where beagles might have been mistreated at U of Georgia lab. The interesting thing about the Snopes write up is that they are trying to discredit a conservative animal rights activist.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/fauci-vaccine-experiment-beagles/

When animal rights activists are conservatives and liberals are trying to discredit them, the world definitely is upside down.

Edit to add: It looks like Fauci doesn't like beagles. I wonder if he was offended by Snoopy as a kid?
Ellis Wyatt
Bruce Almighty said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Bruce Almighty said:

Waffledynamics said:

I voted for Trump twice and think Fauci is a stooge, but I don't believe every little thing that comes from the internet.
Only leftists do. And then?
lb3
ShaggySLC
Has this been sent to Tannahill yet?
blacksox
Poor pups.
Sid Farkas
AG
where tf is PETA?

Imagine if Fauci didnt virtue signal to the Left...or...god forbid...if he was politically aligned with DJT
B-1 83
AG
The internet is a cesspool….

nortex97
AG
"NIH Research keeps us safe."

The D
AG
Hopefully the guy rots in hell
Marcus Brutus
Champ Bailey said:

CCP Joe Veggie said:

Bruce Almighty said:

Waffledynamics said:

Just read snopes take on it. It's a "mixture" of truth, because there is no evidence that Fauci personally approved it, and there is no "evidence" (I guess whistleblower testimony shouldn't be believed for the next 4 years) that the beagles were fed to flies.

Quote:

Furthermore, no evidence was put forward showing that the dogs were subject to biting, let alone "bitten to death." If any such information was included in the FOIA document, it has since been redacted.

OK, but I don't believe anything snopes publishes.
Dilettante
These are strange times. This forum is now a bunch of PETA types?
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Dilettante said:

These are strange times. This forum is now a bunch of PETA types?

What the hell is wrong with you.
Dilettante
Animal research is necessary in medicine. The link provided doesn't discuss what the purpose of the research was. Often we do cruel things to animals to help people. I'm sorry if you're finding this out now, but it's always been that way.

The study in question could be unethical, but the link provided isn't enough to show it.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.