"They're chanting Let's Go Brandon!" ... "Find me a disabled person named Brandon!"

8,936 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by chickencoupe16
Keegan99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AgBQ-00
AG
Did he ask Brandon to stand with him in his quest to destroy America?
Cannew
AG
That Brandon seems like a good guy and brags on his caregiver. The other Brandon aka FJB would have his caregiver fired if she wasn't vaxxed.

#FJB
Marcus Brutus
Ok, so we back to F Joe Biden
policywonk98
AG
All this will do is dig back up his gaff from years ago when he asked the chair bound person to stand up.

The media will never ever admit this. Joe and his team are even more thin skinned than Trump. And that's saying something.
Eso si, Que es
Poor guy can't stand his mask.

LETS GO BRANDON
4stringAg
AG
policywonk98 said:

All this will do is dig back up his gaff from years ago when he asked the chair bound person to stand up.

The media will never ever admit this. Joe and his team are even more thin skinned than Trump. And that's saying something.
Not to mention his Build Back Better agenda can't sell itself because its such an America killing proposition, so he's got to go out and pander by finding a disabled person to emotionally guilt people into supporting it.
Clob94
You've got to be freaking kidding me.

These soulless mother ******* on the left went and got an autistic kid named BRANDON to try and muddy the waters??

You voted for this CMs. No shame. Your trube has no f****** shame at all.

Edit for:

Truth bomb tweet

Serious Lee
i love it when they acknowledge they know what everyone is saying about them. warms my heart that Jill has to go to bed at night knowing how despised she is
Sarge 77
CCP Joe Veggie said:

Ok, so we back to F Joe Biden

I liked it better anyway.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Our president is literally using a disabled person named Brandon to deflect away from the Let's Go Brandon chant.

Actual, despicable, evil human beings.
Cromagnum
AG
Keegan99 said:

Who's the mastermind behind this bright idea? LMAO
TexAgs91
AG
Keegan99 said:

Well they polluted FJB. And look at us now. Many have stopped saying FJB and started saying Let's go Brandon. It may be in jest but the result is as the left wanted.

They are the sheep herders.

ETA: FJB!
BusterAg
AG
Using disabled people as political props is unseemly, creepy, and a very bad look.
BusterAg
AG
TexAgs91 said:

Keegan99 said:

Well they polluted FJB. And look at us now. Many have stopped saying FJB and started saying Let's go Brandon. It may be in jest but the result is as the left wanted.

Let's Go Brandon is funny. Let it go.

F*** Joe Biden is funny too, but each has their proper setting.

I don't drop F bombs in polite company or around kids I do drop F bombs in the right setting, though. Not sure why you are hung up on this.
TexAgs91
AG
BusterAg said:

TexAgs91 said:

Keegan99 said:

Let's Go Brandon is funny. Let it go.

F*** Joe Biden is funny too, but each has their proper setting.

I don't drop F bombs in polite company or around kids I do drop F bombs in the right setting, though. Not sure why you are hung up on this.
Democrats are masters of word/phrase manipulation. I simply refuse to play their game.
Owlagdad
Ol_Ag_02 said:

Our president is literally using a disabled person named Brandon to deflect away from the Let's Go Brandon chant.

Actual, despicable, evil human beings.
Yup. What a team of manipulators, to sit around and find ways to try and discredit, rather than fix flaws.

Again these guys act just like the kids who were in CPS custody-- they always had an explanation for their misconduct, always would try and maneuver the conversation to where it was your fault.
Focus on your feelings, guilt, and accuse you for being heartless for drawing a check instead of of helping them, I swear they grew up to work for democrat party.
jefe95
AG
Even if the kids name was Joe or Steve, using a disabled person to pimp his crappy build back better agenda is a trash move.

Would Joe fire his caregiver if she wasn't vaccinated?
FratboyLegend
TexAgs91 said:

Keegan99 said:

I dropped Lets Go Brandon at least 25 times on the golf course last weekend. Loud.

You can't do that with an expletive. It's a masterful meme.
#CertifiedSIP
Cromagnum
AG
BusterAg
AG
FratboyLegend said:

I dropped Lets Go Brandon at least 25 times on the golf course last weekend. Loud.

You can't do that with an expletive. It's a masterful meme.
Agree.

It's funny as hell.

Haters gonna hate, though.
aggie93
AG
Someone should tell this guy to read Ezekial Emmanuel's book (Rahm's bro and the guy behind Obamacare and Biden's chief Health Policy advisor). He's all about rationing healthcare to people based on their value to society. So old people get hospice and eventually folks like this guy are considered not worth the state's money to care for. It's essentially just another form of social credit scoring just on a much more ghoulish level.

Why anyone over the age of 65 would vote for Biden and wants UHC astounds me. It's basically assuring yourself that if you get sick or start falling apart they will try to save the money on your last few years of care and kill you off sooner. That's the only way the system works. Of course if you have connections or are uber rich you are fine.
AggieZUUL
AG
What's next? Appointing a volunteer named Big Guy to head up the LGBTQ Special Olympics?
TheEternalPessimist
Mainstream Media:

"Right Wing Bigots continue to shout slogans targeting a supporter of President Biden who is disabled."
Roll the Bones
AG
Cromagnum said:

Keegan99 said:

Who's the mastermind behind this bright idea? LMAO

Get Off My Lawn
Anyone else notice that the wheelchair bound Brandon is more eloquent and mentally alert than the ambulatory 'Brandon?'
fooz
Un****ing believable!
Jason C.
AG
Let's go both Brandons!
Sid Farkas
AG
How much ****in real estate do we own in that demented old codger's head?

Lofl
oldcrow91
AG
Poor Brandon lost his care giver. The FJ Brandon fired Lynn after this clip when it was found out she wasn't vaccinated.
oldcrow91
AG
Jason C. said:

Let's go both Brandons!

It works for both!
justcallmeharry
S
oldcrow91 said:

Poor Brandon lost his care giver. The FJ Brandon fired Dr. Jill after this clip when it was found out she wasn't vaccinated.
Dr. Jill Biden isn't vaccinated?!?
Ol_Ag_02
AG
I would love to see our CMs defend this embarrassment.
Texker
AG
Willing to bet that "Brandon's" name is something other than Brandon. Regardless, it's sad that they put him up to participating in that video.

FJB
Layne Staley
AG
Id rather have Brandon as president.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.