"They're chanting Let's Go Brandon!" ... "Find me a disabled person named Brandon!"

8,914 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by chickencoupe16
Helicopter Ben
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Untucking real…I thought this was going to be a parody. But once again I've been proven right. Every time we think we've reached peak insanity, you just gotta wait a day or two
Muy
AG
And what dignity will the government give Brandon might I ask?

At our Y in Frisco, we have a sweet young man named Nikita who has the same affliction (assume this is cerebral palsy). What gives him dignity and respect is he shows up everyday from 9am-1pm, and welcomes every single person who comes in, making friends with everyone and many people stop and talk to him everytime they come in.

He's not treated differently, just given the love he deserves for giving so much.

He loves Trump and Winston Churchill btw.
Gigem314
AG
CCP Joe Veggie said:

Ok, so we back to F Joe Biden
With a "salute the marines" thrown in for good measure.
annie88
AG
God bless that young man and I'm glad he gets the help he needs but Biden and his PR team are despicable and disgusting for trying to twist the slogan going around this country because we hate him so much.

He has ruined our country so badly in such a short time, just despicable & disgusting.

We know he specifically picked this person with the name Brandon to try to either be funny about what's going around the nation, how much he is truly loathed or trying to make it seem flippant.

How dare sicko Biden use this young man.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
deddog
AG
BusterAg said:

Using disabled people as political props is unseemly, creepy, and a very bad look.
it probably impresses the folks who voted in a ******ed pedophile though..
CW Griswold
BusterAg said:

Using disabled people as political props is unseemly, creepy, and a very bad look.

In this case a disabled person being used as a political prop is using a disabled person as a political prop.

Very meta.
zephyr88
AG
To use Joe's own words…

"Let's be clear…"

That's NOT the Brandon we're talking about Joe.

FJB
Kenneth_2003
AG
Simply put...

F*** JOE BIDEN!
Ciboag96
OMG THEYWENTANDFOUNDAWHEELCHAIREDBRANDONTOTRYTOSTOPTHELETSGOBRANDONHAHAHAH****JOEBIDENLETSGOBRANDON!!!
Get Off My Lawn
BusterAg said:

This is a reference to the Dems using Joe Biden as their Trojan horse, right?
Rattler12
Ol_Ag_02 said:

Our president is literally using a disabled person named Brandon to deflect away from the Let's Go Brandon chant.

Actual, despicable, evil human beings.
And this too will not have the effect he and his handlers envision. Everything the man tries to do turns to fecal matter on him......complete idiot
BusterAg
AG
CW Griswold said:

BusterAg said:

In this case a disabled person being used as a political prop is using a disabled person as a political prop.

Very meta.
Damn it!

I was waiting for the right response to point out that the disabled person I was talking about was not named Brandon.

Well played.
Roll the Bones
AG
ETA: Not sure why Instagram link won't load - had to add as a photo.

sharpdressedman
It will be interesting to see how the TV producers/broadcasters react to the FJB/LGB chants that are certain to occur at the World Series games; suppress the volume, eliminate crowd microphones, ignore, ridicule?

I won't be surprised if the fans in both Houston and Atlanta make the chanting a competition.
CanyonAg77
AG
Exactly what did Biden do to help this kid?

What piece of legislation?

What executive order?

What wish granted by a fairy Godmother?

That's really the offensive thing here, not the let's go Brandon, but the Fairy Tale that he needs Government and that Government helped him.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Exactly what did Biden do to help this kid?

What piece of legislation?

What executive order?

What wish granted by a fairy Godmother?

That's really the offensive thing here, not the let's go Brandon, but the Fairy Tale that he needs Government and that Government helped him.

Yep, they usually wait for campaign stops or SOTUS or tragic event to trot them out. I guess this is a typical Joe one-off by his crack staff.
CanyonAg77
AG
Yeah, still wondering what they are claiming Biden did to help this guy.
Boo Weekley
CanyonAg77 said:

Yeah, still wondering what they are claiming Biden did to help this guy.
Used him as a political human shield?
Spyderman
AG
Get your Brandon merch here
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
chickencoupe16
AG
Get that ****ing mask back on, Brandon! Or else!

-Fauci... probably.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.