fight club reset needed?

1,252 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by agwrestler
AgBQ-00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Do we need to see these huge multinationals get *blown-up* and destroyed in order to gain freedom again? Seems the left has once again turned to the Government using the private means of enforcement as the way they are going to bring about totalitarianism. In that environment would it be just to wage economic warfare against those companies that toe the government line?
An L of an Ag
AG
Rule #1...(the OTHER one)
Eso si, Que es
I'm just checking in to ensure I am on another list, thanks Mr. FBI man for spelling my name correctly this time.

S-O-C-K-S
Tibbers
AgBQ-00 said:

Do we need to see these huge multinationals get *blown-up* and destroyed in order to gain freedom again? Seems the left has once again turned to the Government using the private means of enforcement as the way they are going to bring about totalitarianism. In that environment would it be just to wage economic warfare against those companies that toe the government line?
I think we may need to start meeting up in person, in basements or back rooms and start mobilizing. Life needs to get back to being fun again. Fighting back against the coming corporate overlords is a great method to do so. Also, removing the incentivizing behavior of consumerism is a great way to starve the overlords as well.
T Durden
AG
See you on Paper St.
agdoc2001
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
NTAS
Eso si, Que es said:

I'm just checking in to ensure I am on another list, thanks Mr. FBI man for spelling my name correctly this time.

S-O-C-K-S
brilliant!
buda91
AG
I kept reading to see if this would start to make sense. It didn't. I have no idea what ANY of these posts are on about.
Tibbers
buda91 said:

I kept reading to see if this would start to make sense. It didn't. I have no idea what ANY of these posts are on about.
Found the lol'd.
TexAgs91
AG
Tibbers said:

AgBQ-00 said:

I think we may need to start meeting up in person, in basements or back rooms and start mobilizing. Life needs to get back to being fun again. Fighting back against the coming corporate overlords is a great method to do so. Also, removing the incentivizing behavior of consumerism is a great way to starve the overlords as well.
I'm on board. 2 prime candidates for correction is the open border mess and election fraud.
agwrestler
AG
I'm game. Need to work off these Robert Paulsen btch tits.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.