Seattle Businesses Will Require Customers to Get VAXXED

3,859 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Whirligigs
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://komonews.com/news/local/king-county-businesses-preparing-to-ask-customers-for-proof-of-vaccination-next-week

" SEATTLE Businesses across King County are preparing to begin asking customers for proof of vaccination."

" It's an order issued by Public Health Seattle and King County that will begin Oct. 25."

"You must show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 PCR test result from the last 72 hours."

" If there are businesses or customers who are purposely not complying public health has options," said King County Executive Dow Constantine. "They can fine, they can ultimately pull a business license or restaurant license but we do not believe that's going to be necessary."

////

If they are firing state troopers, then they will have no problems shutting down businesses.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
suburban cowboy
AG
I will require the business to kiss my ass
LegalDrugPusher
I can't wait until I go to a place like Seattle again and they asked me for a vaccination I will tell them to F off I do it or have done it with a mask I'll do it with a vaccine card
geoag58
AG
Living in Texas that is the most ridiculous thing I have heard in a while.

FJB
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
WoMD
Umm this is already being done elsewhere. And it's not nearly as strict, as they are allowing a negative test. Instead of requiring proof of vaccination as the only option, like sf. Frankly, I'm actually surprised Seattle wasn't the first to go the vaccine passport route, and even this is rather tame for the insanity that breeds there.
Clob94
If I whip out my vaccinated Q code that I have had tattooed to my man junk, will they scan it and let me in?
C@LAg

I will be sending you an invoice for posting something about Seattle without my permission.
LegalDrugPusher
Three weeks ago I was in Los Angeles for two days and only had one restaurant ask me for a vaccine card. I told them I'm from Texas we do not have that BS and there's nothing you're gonna do about it and just kept walking in, sat myself at the bar and they never said another word the other three restaurants I went to they never asked for a card
WoMD
LegalDrugPusher said:

I can't wait until I go to a place like Seattle again and they asked me for a vaccination I will tell them to F off I do it or have done it with a mask I'll do it with a vaccine card

Thatl learn them. You spend money to go out there in order to be turned away, to prove a point? Umm…ok? You win?
C@LAg
* bars, restaurants, theaters, concert spaces, gyms

you can still grocery shop, go to best buy, target, rei etc without "papers, please"
ttu_85
UTExan said:

https://komonews.com/news/local/king-county-businesses-preparing-to-ask-customers-for-proof-of-vaccination-next-week

" SEATTLE Businesses across King County are preparing to begin asking customers for proof of vaccination."

" It's an order issued by Public Health Seattle and King County that will begin Oct. 25."

"You must show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 PCR test result from the last 72 hours."

" If there are businesses or customers who are purposely not complying public health has options," said King County Executive Dow Constantine. "They can fine, they can ultimately pull a business license or restaurant license but we do not believe that's going to be necessary."

////

If they are firing state troopers, then they will have no problems shutting down businesses.
This will accelerate Nashville's growth to even a faster pace. Seattle just 5 years ago was boom town. At its rate of collapse it will be Detroit in another 5.
LegalDrugPusher
WoMD said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

Thatl learn them. You spend money to go out there in order to be turned away, to prove a point? Umm…ok? You win?

No I only went to Los Angeles for a political function
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
Clob94 said:

If I whip out my vaccinated Q code that I have had tattooed to my man junk, will they scan it and let me in?

I am not sure if their scanners are equipped with a magnifying glass.
C@LAg
ttu_85 said:

UTExan said:

////

This will accelerate Nashville's growth to even a faster pace. Seattle just 5 years ago was boom town. At its rate of collapse it will be Detroit in another 5.
there is no "collapse"

professional wages still climbing.
housing prices still climbing.
tax "revenues still rising"
still a net influx of families and workers moving TO Seattle vs away.

at least try to be accurate.
samurai_science
WoMD said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

Resist as much as possible
WoMD
LegalDrugPusher said:

Three weeks ago I was in Los Angeles for two days and only had one restaurant ask me for a vaccine card. I told them I'm from Texas we do not have that BS and there's nothing you're gonna do about it and just kept walking in, sat myself at the bar and they never said another word the other three restaurants I went to they never asked for a card

That's awesome. I'm not so enthusiastic about SF being that lax. I'm supposed to go to sf for a family thanksgiving dinner in a restaurant that has become a tradition for us. I already had covid about a month ago, no vaccination and not going to. The restaurants there have bouncers in front checking proof of vaccination before letting people in. We'll see how good my skills are and how good they are at picking out fakes. I already warned my mom and sister that they might be going without me, but that they better bring me back a takeout order.
GAC06
AG
Unless it's written in crayon they have no ability to pick out fakes. A better option is to not give them your money
C@LAg
GAC06 said:

Unless it's written in crayon they have no ability to pick out fakes. A better option is to not give them your money
NEVER give them your money.

a $5 Big Mac is worth more than a $25 Nazi burger.
LegalDrugPusher
WoMD said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

That's awesome. I'm not so enthusiastic about SF being that lax. I'm supposed to go to sf for a family thanksgiving dinner in a restaurant that has become a tradition for us. I already had covid about a month ago, no vaccination and not going to. The restaurants there have bouncers in front checking proof of vaccination before letting people in. We'll see how good my skills are and how good they are at picking out fakes. I already warned my mom and sister that they might be going without me, but that they better bring me back a takeout order.

The best maneuver is just keep on walking in don't even let them have the opportunity to really stop you in your tracks and ask you for a card, that's what I've done at many places most of the time they will give up and just let you do what you are going to do
PCC_80
AG
Quote:

Seattle just 5 years ago was boom town. At its rate of collapse it will be Detroit in another 5.
I hope that actually does happen. They will deserve it. These people are destroying themselves, their city and their personal futures.
C@LAg
LegalDrugPusher said:

The best maneuver is just keep on walking in don't even let them have the opportunity to really stop you in your tracks and ask you for a card, that's what I've done at many places most of the time they will give up and just let you do what you are going to do
the difference is that the places can lose their license if they are reported. And many bars/restaurants have hired "bouncers" who can and will call the cops and have you removed. they have been ramping up to this date for more than a month now.
LegalDrugPusher
Most of these places are used to people complying and when they come across someone like me they typically don't know how to even act, they are caught off guard and they just don't even continue to fight you
WoMD
GAC06 said:

I would love to. I wanted them to come here to Boise, where life is still free. But my sister is still in sf, and I am trying to be a good brother and be supportive for my mom. I told her that I will not be vaccinated when I go there, so they know at least.

Oh, and it's the best prime rib I've ever had. So that can be a tough call. Heh
LegalDrugPusher
C@LAg said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

the difference is that the places can lose their license if they are reported. And many bars/restaurants have hired "bouncers" who can and will call the cops and have you removed. they have been ramping up to this date for more than a month now.

I understand that and that's too bad but these businesses need to learn how to stand up for their rights just like an individual
C@LAg
LegalDrugPusher said:

I understand that and that's too bad but these businesses need to learn how to stand up for their rights just like an individual
your problem is you think the businesses care about this.

they do not.

the city is more than 90% democrat.

they have bought into this entirely.

and they have bought into punishing people as well.
WoMD
C@LAg said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

This is the correct answer. The businesses will be fined or shut down if they don't comply. All the city government needs to do is send undercover "customers" in, see if they get checked at the door, and if they're not then that business is in for a world of hurt. They have no choice but to comply in checking this *****
Clob94
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

Clob94 said:

Sitting around thinking about my man junk..... cock not glocks?
LegalDrugPusher
C@LAg said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

they do not.

You are probably right but I still like to stick it in their face and I like for them to see some rebelliousness from time to time
C@LAg
Clob94 said:

given its size he did not give it much consideration.
C@LAg
LegalDrugPusher said:

C@LAg said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

they do not.

You are probably right but I still like to stick it in their face and I like for them to see some rebelliousness from time to time
the kicker is that I am a minority owner in a restaurant in Seattle (my brother is the majority owner and runs it).

I will not be able to legally walk into my own restaurant during operating hours once this law is in place.
ttu_85
C@LAg said:

Clob94 said:

given its size he did not give it much consideration.
where as you would. right ?
Clob94
C@LAg said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

C@LAg said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

they do not.

the kicker is that I am a minority owner in a restaurant in Seattle (my brother is the majority owner and runs it).

I will not be able to legally walk into my own restaurant during operating hours once this law is in place.
Nombre por favor. I have to be in your sheet hole town next month for a few meetings. Least I can do is go order some vittles--even if it's curbside.
UTExan
C@LAg said:

I will be sending you an invoice for posting something about Seattle without my permission.

TBF, I posted a story about Seattle, not C@L.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
WoMD
LegalDrugPusher said:

C@LAg said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

they do not.

The problem is that they don't see it as rebellious. They see you as ignorant. They pity you. And are actually quite happy that they won't have to deal with someone like you inside their establishment. You aren't a rebel. You're a nuisance. And part of the problem. In fact, at this point, you are THE problem. You are the reason that they have to have those mandates. You are why they have to hire people to guard their entrance.

You are not a rebel in their eyes. You are the enemy. Their lives would be "normal" again if not for you. For many, kicking you to the curb makes their day better, so you're having the opposite effect than you think you have.
1976Ag
AG
Just say you recently crossed the US border illegally and that COVID rules don't apply, per the Biden administration.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.