Seattle Businesses Will Require Customers to Get VAXXED

3,877 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Whirligigs
thirdcoast
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If anyone asks if you were vaccinated tell them you were 8 months ago and therfore no longer immunized. What's there next move?
Fightin_Aggie
AG
WTF - Just going to let someone starve if they don't have the jab or a test?

Where is the ACLU?

Oh that's right they are busy suing Oklahoma to make Oklahoma teach the hate that is Critical Race Theory.

I wish this were a clown world. This is a fascist world and we are in huge danger of losing the Republic and our freedoms.
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Third Son
AG
Karen alert
JamesPShelley
Seattle. Lol. It's a dingy, moist, bayside ********. I grew up there and since 1989 witnessed and have seen the gradual decline. The 70's? 80's? Great place to hang. Now? Pffffft.

I haven't been down the hill to Palm Springs in a month or better... since they implemented the same thing: Jab or docs if you want to eat They can "win". I'll eat elsewhere in the east valley.

Asked my wife last night what were our plans for thanksgiving. She starts texting family and discovers that at her former "Uncle Rob's" house... you must be vaccinated to attend their dinner. "**** them, Baby. We'll eat at home."
Muy
AG
Trust me, the folks I work with who live in Seattle will PROUDLY show their proof that they are better people because they care so much about everyone.
Slyfox07
AG
I'm Vaxx'd, but I will never submit proof to a business. That's ridiculous.

I know I'm not the only one that feels this way. This has to stop.

Six months ago this idea would have been ridiculed nationally. It really is getting to the point where I won't be able to even visit blue America. I think we're already there.

and the dems talk about "healing division"...

"Just two more weeks..."
neAGle96
AG
That's a great business model. I'm sure customers from all over will flock to their establishments now
MouthBQ98
AG
**** you I won't do what ya tell me! X8 /Rage (with political irony)
YouBet
AG
C@LAg said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

I understand that and that's too bad but these businesses need to learn how to stand up for their rights just like an individual
your problem is you think the businesses care about this.

they do not.

the city is more than 90% democrat.

they have bought into this entirely.

and they have bought into punishing people as well.
Yes, I was going to make same comment based on quote in article:

Quote:

"They can fine, they can ultimately pull a business license or restaurant license but we do not believe that's going to be necessary."
It won't be necessary because everyone there is part of the borg. It would be like walking into a public building in Soviet Moscow in 1980 and doing some kind of protest against the government. That would never happen and if it did you would be in a camp or killed promptly.

There will be almost total compliance here.
NTAS
WoMD said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

Three weeks ago I was in Los Angeles for two days and only had one restaurant ask me for a vaccine card. I told them I'm from Texas we do not have that BS and there's nothing you're gonna do about it and just kept walking in, sat myself at the bar and they never said another word the other three restaurants I went to they never asked for a card

That's awesome. I'm not so enthusiastic about SF being that lax. I'm supposed to go to sf for a family thanksgiving dinner in a restaurant that has become a tradition for us. I already had covid about a month ago, no vaccination and not going to. The restaurants there have bouncers in front checking proof of vaccination before letting people in. We'll see how good my skills are and how good they are at picking out fakes. I already warned my mom and sister that they might be going without me, but that they better bring me back a takeout order.
do not try to fit in with fake cards. Stand up and say this is wrong I will not comply. If they don't want your business then don't give them your business.

don't pretend to be a sheep, be a lion.
MGS
C@LAg said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

C@LAg said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

I understand that and that's too bad but these businesses need to learn how to stand up for their rights just like an individual
your problem is you think the businesses care about this.

they do not.

the city is more than 90% democrat.

they have bought into this entirely.

and they have bought into punishing people as well.

You are probably right but I still like to stick it in their face and I like for them to see some rebelliousness from time to time
the kicker is that I am a minority owner in a restaurant in Seattle (my brother is the majority owner and runs it).

I will not be able to legally walk into my own restaurant during operating hours once this law is in place.

It's Seattle - just declare the restaurant an autonomous zone and you'll be ok.
BQ78
AG
California hasn't outlawed consumption of beef yet to save the planet? We only have just 10 years left, I'm telling you! They should have passed that law before the gender neutral toy aisle law, even though that is pretty damn important too.
Marcus Brutus
Even grocery stores?

And people say its not like the Mark. lol
Marcus Brutus
You can steal up to $1000 and not be prosecuted, but by gosh, we won't let you come in and BUY food unless you're vaxxed!
Carnwellag2
UTExan said:

"You must show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 PCR test result from the last 72 hours."
WHY are people/ businesses/ governments still using this line of thinking???? hasn't the data shown that being "vaccinated" does not mean one can't get covid or transmit it.

A proposal like that is definitely misinformation.
UTExan
C@LAg said:

ttu_85 said:

UTExan said:

https://komonews.com/news/local/king-county-businesses-preparing-to-ask-customers-for-proof-of-vaccination-next-week

" SEATTLE Businesses across King County are preparing to begin asking customers for proof of vaccination."

" It's an order issued by Public Health Seattle and King County that will begin Oct. 25."

"You must show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 PCR test result from the last 72 hours."

" If there are businesses or customers who are purposely not complying public health has options," said King County Executive Dow Constantine. "They can fine, they can ultimately pull a business license or restaurant license but we do not believe that's going to be necessary."

////

If they are firing state troopers, then they will have no problems shutting down businesses.
This will accelerate Nashville's growth to even a faster pace. Seattle just 5 years ago was boom town. At its rate of collapse it will be Detroit in another 5.
there is no "collapse"

professional wages still climbing.
housing prices still climbing.
tax "revenues still rising"
still a net influx of families and workers moving TO Seattle vs away.

at least try to be accurate.

To be sure, Seattle has not gone full scale Portland and there is a candidate for city attorney who wants to do the right thing and start holding criminals accountable. But this restaurant owner is not convinced:

"I feel like I'm on my own. I can't get help from anywhere. I just open the door every day and don't know if I'm going to go home safe and good to my family or if something is going to happen," Youssef said. "The tourists are not going to come, the people are not going to go out of their home to buy things. It's going to be like a ghost city," Maher Youssef, owner of Youssef's Pluto Organic Caf in Belltown, told KING5 News last week. "
https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-police-firefighters-feed-homeless-fired-vaccine-mandate
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
FJB
AG
Youssef is rightf to be worried
Who is John Galt?

Woodward2206
C@LAg said:

I will be sending you an invoice for posting something about Seattle without my permission.

You don't get to be Mr. Seattle anymore… you moved away.

FWIW, for those visiting the area anytime soon spend your time on the Eastside. Seattle proper is barely worth visiting anymore.
Ciboag96
Just tell them joo jus cross dee border froh Tijuana y joo no tengo vaksee card.

You should be allowed right in.
PCC_80
AG
Carnwellag2 said:

UTExan said:

WHY are people/ businesses/ governments still using this line of thinking???? hasn't the data shown that being "vaccinated" does not mean one can't get covid or transmit it.

A proposal like that is definitely misinformation.
What we really need is multiple "Super Spreader Events" at places that were fully vaxed. Restaurants, Concerts, Sporting Events, etc. It needs to become obvious that the vax does not work as people expect it to.
Whirligigs
This **** is coming here too.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.