In-N-Out

9,998 Views | 106 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by medwriter
Keegan99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DrEvazanPhD
Good for them.
powerbelly
AG
Good for them.
aggielostinETX
AG
I have a feeling this is woke(vaxxers) Vs woke(certain workforce demographic won't vax)
Irish 2.0
INB4WHATABURGERISBETTER
Teslag
AG
Good for them
akm91
AG
SoCal vs NorCal
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
coolerguy12
AG
Wow. Hate their food but I'll stop next time I pass one. Good for them.
jefe95
AG
Did Nazi that coming from a west coast chain like that.
Marcus Brutus
I'll hit up an in and Out the next time I'm by there.
Gigem314
AG
jefe95 said:

I believe they still have "John 3:16" printed on the bottom of their cups. They used to at least. Definitely not your typical West Coast company.

Ironically, the first time I ever had In-N-Out was on a trip to San Francisco.
DrEvazanPhD
coolerguy12 said:

I'm not a fan either, but their business model seems close to Chick-fil-a. Fresh food, limited menu, and a workforce that doesn't look and act like they were just released from prison
SparkleAg
AG
Leave SF and come move more east then. . Yum.
policywonk98
AG
Not a surprise. In what little media exposure the granddaughter that inherited the company has done, she comes across as likely pretty libertarian.
fooz
I think their burgers are mediocre at best and their fries are trash, but I'll probably give them some business for this.
XXXVII
I LOVE In-n-Out, and I grew up eating Whataburger. In-n-Out is superior, and they are now my favorite fast food burger place.
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
Slyfox07
AG
FJB.
HollywoodBQ
AG
Gigem314 said:

jefe95 said:

I believe they still have "John 3:16" printed on the bottom of their cups. They used to at least. Definitely not your typical West Coast company.

Ironically, the first time I ever had In-N-Out was on a trip to San Francisco.
Same. Sunnyvale on El Camino Real

Those were the days.

And yes, they're big time Christian.
HollywoodBQ
AG
DrEvazanPhD said:

coolerguy12 said:

I'm not a fan either, but their business model seems close to Chick-fil-a. Fresh food, limited menu, and a workforce that doesn't look and act like they were just released from prison
And they pay well above minimum wage which allows them to be pretty selective with who they hire.
It's shocking to see a fast food restaurant who actually gives a damn about their employees.
HollywoodBQ
AG
coolerguy12 said:

Order the fries "well done" which means they're fried twice which makes them taste like regular fries.

The fries are the hardest thing to get adjusted to because when you're ordering the fries are still potatoes. That's how fresh they are.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Boomers grew up tryna stick it to the man, protesting vietnam etc.

Now they fast tracking totalitarianism.

Great job guys, and gigem pepaw.
BCSWguru
XXXVII said:

I LOVE In-n-Out, and I grew up eating Whataburger. In-n-Out is superior, and they are now my favorite fast food burger place.
Lets not get carried away, now
bmc13
AG

HollywoodBQ
AG
policywonk98 said:

Not a surprise. In what little media exposure the granddaughter that inherited the company has done, she comes across as likely pretty libertarian.
Yep. And a Billionaire (inherited obviously). Not bad looking either.

https://patch.com/california/glendora/glendoras-lynsi-snyder-ellingson-makes-forbes-400-billionaires

Rule #1
XXXVII
LSCSN said:

XXXVII said:

Lets not get carried away, now

They became my favorite based only on their food and before they stood up to the mandates. Try them sometime. The #1 with onions is the best thing on their menu.
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
jonj101
Wait, wasn't the mayor of San Fran the one that got busted for not wearing a mask as mandated at some music club or concert or something?
AggieZUUL
AG
coolerguy12 said:

i get allegiances... but how is it possible to HATE their food?
XXXVII
I don't get all the In-n-Out hate. Their food wasn't the best when they opened in Texas at first, but they've improved dramatically after working out the kinks. Love their fries BTW.
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
Muy
AG
Hate their fries, love their burgers and shakes. Love their employees and how they run their business.

Whataburger is garbage now, in every way.
Ozzy Osbourne
In and Out is good stuff. Why does it have to be either Whataburger or In and Out, but not both? It has become some kind of proxy war for Texas vs California. Anyway, I echo everything that's said about the company. Any company that is not afraid to put a Bible verse on their cups and stand up for their employees freedom is good in my book.
akm91
AG
Order the burgers animal style, a bit messy but so tasty. Really love their business model and how they have kept the all their stores providing very consistent customer experience.
akm91
AG
A Net Full of Jello
AG
XXXVII said:

I don't get all the In-n-Out hate. Their food wasn't the best when they opened in Texas at first, but they've improved dramatically after working out the kinks. Love their fries BTW.
Eh. The fries are like Styrofoam unless you get them Animal Style, which isn't even on the menu. I pretty much loathe it when a place has a "secret menu" or "hidden menu" or whatever. Put the good stuff on your menu. And don't get me started on the huge chunk of onion the put on their burgers. I'm not big on In-n-Out. At least, not in Texas. When my family was in Monterrey 2 years ago, we tried it and found it was much better than Texas. Not sure what they do differently there, but it is better. It's still not Whataburger, but much better than the In-n-Out we have here.
CSTXAg92
AG
XXXVII said:

I LOVE In-n-Out, and I grew up eating Whataburger. In-n-Out is superior, and they are now my favorite fast food burger place. fitty
No Spin Ag
Good for them. And yes their fries suck, but the burgers are good.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.