Every couple on tv is biracial, and yet....

14,956 Views | 218 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Oogway
Old McDonald
How long do you want to ignore this user?
it's a pretty common troll from 4chan and the like to manipulate search engines and push interracial images to the top of search results for queries like "happy white woman", specifically to get the reactions you're seeing and posting in this thread
Hammerly High Dive Crips
YouBet said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

93MarineHorn said:

The worst pandering I've seen so far is a commercial for a Subaru Outback. It's got a young black couple that dress, talk and act exactly like hipster whites when they go camping. It's shameless.

Which is funny as hell because blacks don't go camping, at all.

Nor do they drive subarus.
Nor have I ever seen a clean cut, middle income black father taking his children out for a pleasant lunch at McDonalds. That place is the opposite of that, and black fathers are almost non-existent.
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
gbaby23
AG
Old McDonald said:

it's a pretty common troll from 4chan and the like to manipulate search engines and push interracial images to the top of search results for queries like "happy white woman", specifically to get the reactions you're seeing and posting in this thread

It is intentional and discounting it as some nonexistent "4chan troll" is ignorant.
Old McDonald
commercials and ads, yeah, that's 100% intentional virtue signaling from woke companies and ad agencies. i'm referring specifically to the google image results post.
gbaby23
AG
Google censors and controls their entire search engine. They are just as complicit as any ad agency and even more woke.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
SB 43rd STREET OG said:

YouBet said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

93MarineHorn said:

The worst pandering I've seen so far is a commercial for a Subaru Outback. It's got a young black couple that dress, talk and act exactly like hipster whites when they go camping. It's shameless.

Nor have I ever seen a clean cut, middle income black father taking his children out for a pleasant lunch at McDonalds. That place is the opposite of that, and black fathers are almost non-existent.

Non-existent as a whole? In your community?

That's not accurate in the community I work or live in and it's a fairly large community.
Cassius
Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

SB 43rd STREET OG said:

YouBet said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

93MarineHorn said:

That's not accurate in the community I work or live in and it's a fairly large community.

Do you live in a Hollywood movie or commercial? If so, yeah, If not, then no.
Hammerly High Dive Crips

SB 43rd STREET OG said:

YouBet said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

93MarineHorn said:

In the black community/neighborhoods. I believe 75% of black children are born out of wedlock. And I believe that factors in those in middle and upper class neighborhoods. So in the predominantly black neighborhoods (is there a single nice black neighborhood in the country...or in the world?), fatherlessness has got to be astronomical.

The black men with families in your community, and mine, are the rare exception, sadly. Where have you been? Did you really not know about these stats? The democrat party since LBJ has curb stomped the black family unit. This is the party you sympathize with and goaltend for all to often.

Malcolm X was calling white liberals out in the 1960's before their slimy tentacles really started destroying black families and communities for politics/power, wake the F up.
Three Twenties and A Ten
AG
YouBet said:

fc2112 said:

... it seems white men are incapable of marrying black women.

Why is it those pushing the diversity narrative think black women are so I appealing?

Which shows are you talking about?

All of them? Regardless of what channel I watch, bi-racial couples make up the majority of couples I see in commercials on tv. I don't know that I would personally care except that it doesn't match reality.

It's propaganda.
100%!!!
Tanya 93
A lot of the African American families I have interacted with have a father present, but neither parent wants to bother with marriage.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Tanya 93 said:

A lot of the African American families I have interacted with have a father present, but neither parent wants to bother with marriage.
LOL, ok. Classic Tanya post. Refutes nothing.

Drive through ANY black community in any city. ZERO fathers with children. F***ING ZERO. It's sad and pathetic. But at the same time, it has been decades in the making and YOUR PARTY is largely responsible for the destruction.
Old McDonald
gbaby23 said:

Google censors and controls their entire search engine. They are just as complicit as any ad agency and even more woke.
this is a very specific and old troll method common on 4chan:
1. manipulate search results for phrases like "happy white woman" to show biracial couples, white women having black men's children, etc.
2. take screenshots of those search results to claim google is intentionally pushing this content
3. laugh as people not in on the joke panic over google "pushing white genocide" via image search results

I have no doubt google is a left leaning company and their search engine is biased in that direction. in this specific instance however, it's most likely just trolls.
Tanya 93
SB 43rd STREET OG said:

Tanya 93 said:

Drive through ANY black community in any city. ZERO fathers with children. F***ING ZERO. It's sad and pathetic. But at the same time, it has been decades in the making and YOUR PARTY is largely responsible for the destruction.

Which is why I specified the ones I interact with, mostly thru tutoring them.

I have no political party, so that talking point doesn't apply.

Have a great rest of your afternoon
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
SB 43rd STREET OG said:

Tanya 93 said:

Drive through black communities? Your research method has some issues.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/no-most-black-kids-are-no_b_11109876
Hammerly High Dive Crips

SB 43rd STREET OG said:

Tanya 93 said:

If that was all I cited, you'd have a point. I cited stats, which INCLUDE the black families that are mid-upper income in your neighborhood and mine. It is shocking how many black children have zero father or father figure present.

But on top of stats, we have the eyeball test. If you have an IQ above 70, you can drive through ANY black neighborhood and see there is a serious problem with missing fathers.

At least a lot of black children used to have black grand fathers around to act as father figures to some extent. That is growing increasingly rare.
Hammerly High Dive Crips

SB 43rd STREET OG said:

Tanya 93 said:

Quote:

HuffPost: "Moving in the right direction begins with understanding the reality. Most black children are not fatherless. And most black dads are setting a great example."

Would a group like this say anything else?

Hammerly High Dive Crips
And honestly, think about what that implies? If most black fathers are present, and setting a great example for their children, and black children and young adults are still lagging significantly behind everyone else, by virtually every metric. What does that say???

Black males make up like 7% of the population. Yet are responsible for something like 55% of all murders. We could go on and on. A group of people with great fathers largely present, doesn't have this type of insanely disproportionate problem. Toxic subcultures do not take over entire communities with fathers heavily present.
No Spin Ag
Ol_Ag_02 said:

CDUB98 said:

Quote:

Why is it those pushing the diversity narrative think black women are so I appealing?

Can you be a little more racist?

Good gawd.

I hate this thread, but I think OPs post was auto corrected. I think he meant to say " Why is it those pushing the diversity narrative think black women are so unappealing?"

This thread may not be ideal, but it does allow one to wonder just what some people really think, and are posting, in places where they can be more free to express their unfiltered thoughts. I'm sure the findings wouldn't be surprising in the least.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
I don't know you so I ask, what makes you more qualified to discuss this topic than those writers?
WesMaroon&White
AG
I don't know where you live, but I know several interracial couples, and as such I know their extended families. Now they are not low income bad area of town people (Not race but socio-economic issues). One young man played football for Navy, another played for Georgia and was in the pros, and another works with me. They are concerned moderates and are fiscally conservative. But, I will say the commercials have become more prevalent.

But what is more concerning is why do you care? Is it not about freedom and the pursuit of happiness? Should they not be happy with each other?
Old McDonald
yup, there are posters in this very thread who have previously posted overtly racist comments (overt even by f16 standards, deleted by mods of course) on other topics and had previous accounts banned for doing so. they come back a little smarter about how to tiptoe around some of their more unsavory beliefs.
Cassius

SB 43rd STREET OG said:

Tanya 93 said:

You used the word research and a HuffPo link in the same sentence. Give us some data and research from a credible source.
No Spin Ag
Old McDonald said:

yup, there are posters in this very thread who have previously posted overtly racist comments (overt even by f16 standards, deleted by mods of course) on other topics and had previous accounts banned for doing so. they come back a little smarter about how to tiptoe around some of their more unsavory beliefs.

The only solace I take with individuals who truly are that disgusting of human beings, is that they know they're a shrinking population in this country, and that they're being replaced by what they hate. It feels good knowing that the more they shriek and rail against that which they hate, does nothing to stop what is coming, namely a country that is better for all people's than it was before.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
The data used was the Census. Feel free to provide any evidence that refutes the article you didn't read.
C@LAg
I lied on my census form!

good luck with that.
BAP Enthusiast

SB 43rd STREET OG said:

YouBet said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

93MarineHorn said:

The overwhelming majority of black kids grow up out with single mothers.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
WesMaroon&White said:

I don't know where you live, but I know several interracial couples, and as such I know their extended families. Now they are not low income bad area of town people (Not race but socio-economic issues). One young man played football for Navy, another played for Georgia and was in the pros, and another works with me. They are concerned moderates and are fiscally conservative. But, I will say the commercials have become more prevalent.

But what is more concerning is why do you care? Is it not about freedom and the pursuit of happiness? Should they not be happy with each other?
WTH? No one is saying interracial couples shouldn't exist or be happy with each other. I am in an interracial marriage, and my non-white wife thinks the commercials are absurd. Was especially obvious during the Olympics. She brought it up to her Korean parents when we were watching the Olympics over there and they thought it was funny and mentioned they had noticed it before and thought it was weird. But they were blown away by it during the Olympics. Not at all reflective of reality in America.
gbaby23
AG
Yes, the demographic replacement of America is great. We will all be happier and more diverse when everyone is a nondescript shade of brown
BAP Enthusiast
gbaby23 said:

Anyone who doesn't realize just how controlled and censored search engines are now is delusional. They have completely broken their own search engines to limit "racism" and "antisemitism". Google is legitimately terrible now, I can't find anything with it anymore.
YouBet
AG
Cassius said:

SB 43rd STREET OG said:

Tanya 93 said:

You used the word research and a HuffPo link in the same sentence. Give us some data and research from a credible source.
There is also hardly any research presented. The author presents mostly anecdotal musings and multiple, convoluted excuses to try and explain why their position makes sense.

It's a pointless article that tells you nothing.
Cassius

The data used was the Census. Feel free to provide any evidence that refutes the article you didn't read.

The article says the data is from the CDC, which is even less reliable than huffpo. Where does it state census?

Also, as c@tlag stated, people lie on the census. For example, I don't put my actual race on there.
gbaby23
AG
Old McDonald said:

gbaby23 said:

1. manipulate search results for phrases like "happy white woman" to show biracial couples, white women having black men's children, etc.
2. take screenshots of those search results to claim google is intentionally pushing this content
3. laugh as people not in on the joke panic over google "pushing white genocide" via image search results

I have no doubt google is a left leaning company and their search engine is biased in that direction. in this specific instance however, it's most likely just trolls.
This would need to be a long term targeted effort and Google actively works to prevent these types of campaigns. Anything you see pull up for Google's results that is not organic is their explicit intent.

It isn't even just screencaps from a period of targeted effort either. You can Google it for yourself and see.
C@LAg
Old McDonald said:

gbaby23 said:

yeah, no.
Cassius
YouBet said:

Cassius said:

SB 43rd STREET OG said:

Tanya 93 said:

There is also hardly any research presented. The author presents mostly anecdotal musings and multiple, convoluted excuses to try and explain why their position makes sense.

It's a pointless article that tells you nothing.

You know how most liberal research projects work?

1. I want to believe X.
2. Do everything I can to find some arguments or some "data" to prove X is true.
BAP Enthusiast
gbaby23 said:

Old McDonald said:

gbaby23 said:

This would need to be a long term targeted effort and Google actively works to prevent these types of campaigns. Anything you see pull up for Google's results that is not organic is their explicit intent.

It isn't even just screencaps from a period of targeted effort either. You can Google it for yourself and see.

/pol/ is who first discovered the manipulation of the results by Google. This was discovered years ago.

Any search engine that uses Google as their underlying mechanism for search has the same issues.

Neither Bing nor Duckduckgo have these issues while startpage does. The former do not use Google while startpage does. The manipulation of the results is very obvious.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.