leftists losing their mind over college football

6,205 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Not a Bot
DrEvazanPhD
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Id like to know how many of these branch covidians who are terrified to go out will all of a sudden get over it when they have to get a job?
The Collective
AG
Wisconsin, oh don't you know?

Spoiler: they don't care about COVID either.
https://twitter.com/sportingnews/status/1434227543058665482?t=o5nof73V2POBqRaYePuJ0w&s=19
gonemaroon
AG
Except the fact that we've tuned the lunatics out / that pisses them off even more

75% or more of the stadium prob has antibodies so these leftist can **** off
Claverack
Prexys Moon said:

If you want too see a bunch of leftists losing their mind, enjoy the comments on this tweet.

Seattle, ya'll

Seems to me the level of Branch Covidian outrage depends on the location, and general voting inclinations, of the population attending the games.

itsyourboypookie
That's just midnight yell
Squadron7
AG
Blue state football crowds are sufficiently sophisticated to escape COVID, one supposes.
CW Griswold
Baseball has played 10-15 games everyday nationwide since April with crowds of about 20k or so.

Everyday.

Why haven't these "experts" been apocalyptic about that?
johnnyblaze36
AG
I've never been happier with the fact that Rochelle Walensky told everyone not to travel this weekend if not vaccinated and college football fans all over America said f u lady we're gonna pack every single stadium in the country and not give a damn about anything you say ever again.
YouBet
AG
Squadron7 said:

Blue state football crowds are sufficiently sophisticated to escape COVID, one supposes.
One BLM shirt stops all covid spread.
Krazykat
AG
It must be a b1tch to live your life in constant fear. YOLO!
TX04Aggie
AG
These people are miserable. Born miserable, still miserable, I am convinced. They were the ones bullied and picked last, and now they have social media to hide behind. Really is fascinating to see us get dumber from social media. Guess what, you did your part, you didnt go to game (most likely because you have no friends/community except twitter because you are a miserable person) so who cares that people packed stadiums across country were packed. You stayed home, so why do you care. Let's be honest they hate any semblance of a culture (in this case college football experience) that they were excluded from/bullied from/rejected from and now you see it play out in their sad deranged comments.
Maroon Dawn
AG
LOL at the ResLibs trying to pretend they don't agree with the tyranny their vote is enabling
e=mc2
AG
What will they do when there is no spike from these games?
IronAg45
AG
HollywoodBQ said:

Prexys Moon said:

Dr. Mephisto said:

Emily Porter, MD, sounds like a real treat!

Her high seat is so far above the bumpkins.

These people tell you who they are.

Listen when they speak.
reading her twitter feed is incredible. She loves her some abortion, that's for sure.
And she thinks Derek Chauvin killed George Floyd. It's her pinned tweet.

Now do covid you quack
Jack Squat 83
AG
IronAg45 said:

HollywoodBQ said:

Prexys Moon said:

Dr. Mephisto said:

Emily Porter, MD, sounds like a real treat!

Her high seat is so far above the bumpkins.

These people tell you who they are.

Listen when they speak.
reading her twitter feed is incredible. She loves her some abortion, that's for sure.
And she thinks Derek Chauvin killed George Floyd. It's her pinned tweet.

Now do covid you quack

Exactly. Swap cancer with a mild case of Covid, and swap Chauvin with an 18-wheeler. Guess the math would work out differently for her.
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
OldSaltAg
Is Emily Porter, MD a real person or is it a bot?
DGAG92
AG
Penn State v Wisconsin, packed stadium.
UNC v VT, packed stadium.
Texas v ULL, packed stadium.
Tulane v Oklahoma, packed stadium.
ND v Florida State, packed stadium.
Alabama v Miami, packed stadium.
LSU v UCLA, packed stadium.
Clemson v Georgia, packed stadium.
Michigan State v Northwestern, packed stadium.
Ohio State v Minnesota, packed stadium.
Indiana v Iowa, packed stadium

People don't give a ****, nor believe the lies of this media and this worthless garbage government.
DGAG92
AG
OldSaltAg said:

Is Emily Porter, MD a real person or is it a bot?

She's real and she went to Wisconsin. Haven't seen her derogatory posts regarding the Wisconsin v Penn State game yet. Those folks are far more educated than us Texans though.
Gigem314
AG
Squadron7 said:

COVID has straight up broken a lot of people.
I think it's revealed the true character of some people.

They resent American success and people having passion for something besides political talking points.
docaggie
AG
The same things were said about the Rangers game this spring.

In talking with people who have COVID in the hospital, they almost always know the people they got it from. Coworker, friend who came over for dinner, family member, the guy at church who got sick with it right after sitting next to them.

If it's going to spread from an outdoor football game, it's going to spread from walking by someone else on campus or at church or at work.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
RGV AG
AG
aggiehawg said:

BigBrother said:

And yet it STILL doesn't equal the volume of people coming in from our Southern border.
The linemen tying to get the electric grid back up in Louisiana are having difficulty finding motel rooms because of the illegals being housed in them.
The small facility I run in Mex makes a lot of arc-flash clothing for linemen and others working around high voltage. Every time there is a disaster we get a flurry of orders that are super, duper rush and scramble. Usually for odd sizes that distributors are out of or extra quantity as they guys wearing this stuff working after the storms beat it to hell and don't have access to wash it, take care of it, it is basically disposable to them. But the fabrics are expensive and not easy to get so it is always a scramble.

Since this Biden BS stuff on the border we have lost about 20-25 really good employees who finally said "F'it" and just headed to the states as illegals because things were so WFO. And there is big money flowing around the border towns due to all the illegals and illegal smuggling. Really made things hard. Never just seen a mass "up and go" like this in all the years I have been around Lat Am.

All this stuff has me just amazed as to what in the hell I am living and seeing.
hihozippo
AG
When one small group whine and throw a temper tantrum, they can make a whole animal hospital required to wear masks with no end in sight. Despite a EO from the governor and despite conflicting research on masks. It's a really a shame that people can't make their own decisions any more without making others suffer with them.
Ragoo
AG
Every person there went by their own free will. She can kindly go **** herself.
M1Buckeye
dreyOO said:

Less dangerous than drunken driving, STDs, or even a bad case of strep for kids in this age group.

That doctor is full of *****

Certainly less dangerous to a baby than being aborted.
aggiehawg
AG
RGV AG said:

aggiehawg said:

BigBrother said:

And yet it STILL doesn't equal the volume of people coming in from our Southern border.
The linemen tying to get the electric grid back up in Louisiana are having difficulty finding motel rooms because of the illegals being housed in them.
The small facility I run in Mex makes a lot of arc-flash clothing for linemen and others working around high voltage. Every time there is a disaster we get a flurry of orders that are super, duper rush and scramble. Usually for odd sizes that distributors are out of or extra quantity as they guys wearing this stuff working after the storms beat it to hell and don't have access to wash it, take care of it, it is basically disposable to them. But the fabrics are expensive and not easy to get so it is always a scramble.

Since this Biden BS stuff on the border we have lost about 20-25 really good employees who finally said "F'it" and just headed to the states as illegals because things were so WFO. And there is big money flowing around the border towns due to all the illegals and illegal smuggling. Really made things hard. Never just seen a mass "up and go" like this in all the years I have been around Lat Am.

All this stuff has me just amazed as to what in the hell I am living and seeing.
Thanks for the post. I never thought about needing laundry facilities for those but now that I think about it, makes perfect sense. Only without power in so many areas, washboards or sink washing doesn't quite cut it. That is, if they have water service.

Those linemen are a tough bunch but after a week of roughing it under those conditions, takes a toll. Hats off to them. Americans helping Americans. (Plus those illegals that were bused in without much notice to the cities wherein they are being inserted.)

Good luck with your business and God Bless.
muleshoe
AG
Does she just tweet or is an actual dr?
Wyoming Aggie
AG
I've pretty much lost all respect for the medical profession at this point.
Not a Bot
AG
RockTXAggie said:

I've pretty much lost all respect for the medical profession at this point.

Your ire should be directed at the medical bureaucracy, not the people working in clinics and hospitals. Huge difference. I don't think Fauci has ever treated a patient since leaving residency.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.