It's about to get bad in Afghanistan.

67,818 Views | 619 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by will25u
zoneag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I would just like to point out that there is a noticeable lack of concerned moderates on this thread. Where's the guy who dubiously calls himself "no spin". Hopefully he's getting plenty of joy "laughing at MAGA" as we worry over the fate of our troops. And hope for their sakes that the humiliation of America at the hands of a bunch of 4th century goat humpers is worth no more mean tweets.
Ag$08
I'm pretty sure all Americans are saddened together today. The events unfolding are nothing short of a disaster for us all.
zoneag
Ag$08 said:

I'm pretty sure all Americans are saddened together today. The events unfolding are nothing short of a disaster for us all.
That's how it should be, but doubtful that it is. The left/media/dims (one in the same all) are currently scrambling to craft a narrative to obfuscate what is happening in Kabul. Rest assured that once they roll the narrative out the talking points will begin to show up here. But I have no doubt that the American left is giddy that American prestige is taking a huge hit in this situation. Their only concern is how to mitigate the political damage.
black_ice
Ag$08 said:

Agreed. Biden has failed us.
Gigemags382
AG
Ag$08 said:

90% of Americans haven't even heard of today's events in Afghanistan. They've been given their daily dose of COVID propaganda though.
TChaney
I can't believe I am saying this.

I hope Biden somehow turns this around and gets every American out of there quickly and unharmed.

With that, I will never understand why we publicly announce any of our military plans.
C@LAg
Gigemags382 said:

Ag$08 said:

90% of Americans haven't even heard of today's events in Afghanistan. They've been given their daily dose of COVID propaganda though.
yep news is mostly drowned out or in the corner.

everything is still BUT TRUMP!!!!!!!!
Dan Scott
AG
There is a Snapchat of a guy taking his car through a car wash. Can you imagine an invading force hours away from taking over your city and a car wash being a priority?

They don't care.
C@LAg
i hope you are right.

if Americans die you are going to look like a complete ****ing ******* for post gloating in numerous responses
W
AG
at this point the U.S. is basically counting on the Taliban to show mercy and not attack the airport
EKUAg
AG
TChaney said:

I can't believe I am saying this.

I hope Biden somehow turns this around and gets every American out of there quickly and unharmed.

With that, I will never understand why we publicly announce any of our military plans.

No one seems to care about OPSEC anymore.
Maroon and White always! EKU/TAMU
sanangelo
AG
W said:

at this point the U.S. is basically counting on the Taliban to show mercy and not attack the airport
I am not sure if the Taliban has the command and control to stop even their own fighters. Spirits are running high amongst them, no doubt.
San Angelo LIVE!
https://sanangelolive.com/
Dan Scott
AG
Gigemags382 said:

Ag$08 said:

I've had Fox News on for last 30 minutes. I haven't heard anything. It's crime in cities, CRT, and now Hunter Biden laptop. Maybe they led with it in the 7pm hour and I missed it.
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
Yeah, let's see:

Top stories
CNN: covid (shocker biggest lie factory out there)

Abc: Haiti earthquake, Biden sends more troops , no mention of what's happening right now

MSNBC; Trump stories, and a nice Biden high five: sends 5000 troops to aid drawdown , again no real current facts, propaganda

CBS: Haiti earthquake, Afghans advance on Kabul, at least they sorta tried.

Americans definitely know what's happening right now /sarcasm
W
AG
that is definitely a problem.

and 747's are big targets
Ag In Ok
AG
To aid the drawdown. That's one way to put it.
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
Yeah, I thought so as well. Ministry of defense must have fed it to them.
mwp02ag
AG
Ukraine Gas Expert said:

Yeah, let's see:

Top stories
CNN: covid (shocker biggest lie factory out there)

Abc: Haiti earthquake, Biden sends more troops , no mention of what's happening right now

MSNBC; Trump stories, and a nice Biden high five: sends 5000 troops to aid drawdown , again no real current facts, propaganda

CBS: Haiti earthquake, Afghans advance on Kabul, at least they sorta tried.

Americans definitely know what's happening right now /sarcasm

Can you see this Biden voters!?!? Does this not scare the living **** out of you?!? It's ****ing Pravda!
Ag In Ok
AG
I think China is paying for this - they want to show a humiliated American presence flee through the gunfire. Their propagandist in chief, the one once stationed in Afghanistan who earned the nickname Mohammad likely planned this for years.
TChaney
This is the scary part

Our own media is not reporting this.

And here we are on TexAgs depending on, of all things, Twitter to get the news of what is happening.

At least Twitter is neutral and wouldn't censor anything. /s
Yukon Cornelius
AG
They can't and won't.
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
I wouldn't be surprised to see them involved. China will back them in a second to advance what they want and not be the bad guy.
usmcbrooks
We were winning when I left.
BadMoonRisin
AG
So our Commander in Chief is pretty much ******edly incompetent, or he's cool with the Taliban taking over. Which is it? Not sure.

His party is pretty much Taliban lite at this point, so I can see that being an angle.
FriscoKid
AG
Who?mikejones!
C@LAg
Agthatbuilds said:

#Biden"Winning"
BadMoonRisin
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

What. The. Absolute. ****.

Nice clown ****ing world we live in now, CM. No bad tweets. Terrorists in Sikorski UH-60's.

**** you, ******s.
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
Too bad we don't have "fact checkers" anymore. Hell who am I kidding, Biden and this administration would have decimated all the false claims about Trump and we're only 8 months in.
black_ice
****ing clown world we live in
Ag In Ok
AG
Biden isn't the president, he is the figure head. This is on someone else. And Biden still needs to go.
Ag In Ok
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Need to empty out minot and barksdale to clean up this mess.
Jayhawk
BadMoonRisin said:

Agthatbuilds said:

What. The. Absolute. ****.

Nice clown ****ing world we live in now, CM. No bad tweets. Terrorists in Sikorski UH-60's.

**** you, ******s.
Don't worry, if the Taliban are anything l ike the Afghan Air Force, they will refuse to learn how to maintain them even when offered free instruction and tools.

The US once bought the Afghan Air Force ~30 brand new C-27 Spartan twin engine cargo planes, ultra modern aircraft that even the U.S. didn't have at the time. I believe they went for around 30M a pop. The Afghan Air Force personnel assigned to the unit refused, as in literally refused, to show up and so much as pick up a wrench or learn how to take care of them (same thing happened with helicopters). Well.. this fleet of 30 million dollar each aircraft then just sat idle on the ramp in Kabul for ages. Eventually, an enterprising Afghan businessman had the entire lot of the C-27 busted up and sold to a scrap metal dealer.... for a grand total price of $40,000. That is what the Afghan war is (was).
Good Poster
AG

Pelosi is concerned. Bold leadership.
C@LAg
Good Poster said:

Pelosi is concerned. Bold leadership.
Funny. i do not see her actually saying that on her own twitter account.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.