Cruz goes Nuclear

12,309 Views | 101 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Keller6Ag91
titan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Pookers said:

AGHouston11 said:

My only issue is it took him 19 minutes to do that. Trump could have summed up Nancy in 30 seconds.
Trump is a rhetorical genius. Cruz is a dialectical genius.
Well you are setting a low bar where she is concerned.

Wicked Witch of the West probably isn't even 30 seconds, and it covers most of it.

Love how Cruz shredded her and the CDC's abuse of power. If the American government comes apart, Pelosi 's name like Lord North's in the 1770's will be high on the list of causes.
Eliminatus
AG
Sims said:

Cruz's ability to speak extemporaneously, clearly and still cut straight to the bone is almost unparalleled with current elected officials.

Ooooo.... extemporaneous.

I just learned a new word! Thanks!
lataqueria
It should scare the hell out of everyone to think that he came close to losing to Beto.
titan
S

Yes, but it is important to remember it was a less assertive Cruz, not yet quite as 2.0. as now.

Just another reminder the time of fooling with moderation is done -- 2.0's must be as assertive as the Founders and as outspoken.
lataqueria
He ran a lousy campaign. He was very assertive when he first won the seat. That's how he took out the establishment candidate (Dewhurst).

I'm not sure what happened in the re-election campaign.
AquaAg1984
AG
BigRobSA said:

Caucused for him in 2016.

You old lying dog-faced pony soldier.
Canyon99
I appreciate his words but it seems like everything in DC ,including Ted's speech, is political theater. DC corrupts everyone and I have my doubts a single one of them care about us plebeians beyond gaining our votes for re-election.
johnrth
Democrats will scream from the mountain tops about personal choice when it comes to abortion but when it comes to sticking a needle in your arm with an experimental vaccine they'll sure try to force it on you.
JaxDad
AG
He even referenced the BLM protest hypocrisy
Ags77
AG
Gotta say " Lyin Ted " was on the money in that video.
Eliminatus
AG
Anyone know the context behind this? What was the occasion and who was there?
AzAg80
AG
Ags77 said:

OK I'll bite. Name his lies.
Ags77
AG
AzAg80 said:

Ags77 said:

Uh, that was his name from trump, not me.
Thats why i used quotations.
AzAg80
AG
Ags77 said:

AzAg80 said:

Ags77 said:

Uh, that was name from trump, not me.
Guess I misunderstood, thought you were saying the nickname was on the money. My bad.

Ags77
AG
AzAg80 said:

Ags77 said:

AzAg80 said:

Ags77 said:

Uh, that was name from trump, not me.
Guess I misunderstood, thought you were saying the nickname was on the money. My bad.

No problem. I thought the speech was on the money.
Faustus
Sims said:

Cruz's ability to speak extemporaneously, clearly and still cut straight to the bone is almost unparalleled with current elected officials.

Cruz is sharp, but that soliloquy looked pretty rehearsed.
thirdcoast
AG
Vaccines work! Just not as good as natural immunity. It's science. Misinformed people think otherwise.
Tanya 93
Really well done Speech.

Wonder if someone is dipping his toe in the waters for 2024 President

This is like a speech 99% of politicians wish they could give. History, facts, anger, sarcasm, and perfect pacing.
Agsrback12
From the top rope!
Dogdoc
AG
Great speech. Who were the two dweebs in the background. Probably reflectively of the democrats in the senate
PneumAg
**** em up, Ted!!
AquaAg1984
AG
Faustus said:

Sims said:

Explain in more detail please.
titan
S
AquaAg1984 said:

Faustus said:

Sims said:

Explain in more detail please.
Its to his credit, but take it to mean what Tanya said ---- perfect pacing as well as content. That's probably not off the cuff.

But I do think he is the real deal, and not a pretender. Have a little bid of direct anecdotal stories told in testimony to support it.
titan
S
Dogdoc said:

Great speech. Who were the two dweebs in the background. Probably reflectively of the democrats in the senate
That is the EXACT word was also thinking about that pair. In fact was going to use if if mentioned it!
FIDO*98*
AG
Cruz
valvemonkey91
AG
Why have I never heard John Cornyn say things like this? He is from Texas too, right?
FJB
AG
Cruz on point.
Spyderman
AG
Canyon99 said:

I appreciate his words but it seems like everything in DC ,including Ted's speech, is political theater. DC corrupts everyone and I have my doubts a single one of them care about us plebeians beyond gaining our votes for re-election.
Indeed. Other than being a politician, is there any dirt on him? I love listening to him. He's gifted.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
Space-Tech
Sorry, I lost any shred of respect for Cruz after he decided to dip out to Cancun in February.
C@LAg
Space-Tech said:

Sorry, I lost any shred of respect for Cruz after he decided to dip out to Cancun in February.
good for you sunshine.

hope you did not dip out for any vacations this year as well.

because if you did, that would just make you a ******bag. if you did.

not that I am calling you that (for ancy mods)

and I know this hard for people like you to understand, but there are different levels of government,.

city, county, state, federal, and all other sorts.

ERCOT is state. and the responsibility of the GOVENOR and legislature. Not Cruz/

Cruz is a federal representative, and represents the state at the federal level.

hth with your deficient education
valvemonkey91
AG
Space-Tech said:

Get bent, dude. I watched libs get all twisted over this. What exactly could Cruz have done if he were here? The fault lies with ERCOT and "green energy" subsidies that do nothing more than line the pockets of politicians on the take. By the way, where are the democrats now? Why aren't they here demanding the end to ERCOT?
Eliminatus
AG
Space-Tech said:

Just another sad, little MSM drone. I can't believe anyone with intelligence and independent thought actually believe that hit piece. Not really, I can't. So I will just have to assume you are in neither of those categories. I had hoped you would not have reared your head up again but alas, you have fallen in the same trap as so many of our other resident trolls. You just can't quit us and this place, can you?
Space-Tech
valvemonkey91 said:

Space-Tech said:

Get bent, dude. I watched libs get all twisted over this. What exactly could Cruz have done if he were here? The fault lies with ERCOT and "green energy" subsidies that do nothing more than line the pockets of politicians on the take. By the way, where are the democrats now? Why aren't they here demanding the end to ERCOT?
AOC did more for Texas than Cruz did, and she had zero obligation to do so. But you do make an excellent point, why isn't Cruz demanding the end of ERCOT and get on the national grid, that would of substantially increased Texas's ability to draw in extra power from outside the State to alleviate the blackouts and rolling brownouts.

Its also funny how a State dominated by Republicans is suspiciously subverted by Democrats anytime something goes wrong. It's almost like they're the go to scapegoat. But I'm sure that's just conjecture.
Space-Tech
Eliminatus said:

Space-Tech said:

You just can't quit us and this place, can you?
Keep your friends close, ya know?
valvemonkey91
AG
Space-Tech said:

valvemonkey91 said:

Space-Tech said:

AOC did more for Texas than Cruz did, and she had zero obligation to do so. But you do make an excellent point, why isn't Cruz demanding the end of ERCOT and get on the national grid, that would of substantially increased Texas's ability to draw in extra power from outside the State to alleviate the blackouts and rolling brownouts.

Its also funny how a State dominated by Republicans is suspiciously subverted by Democrats anytime something goes wrong. It's almost like they're the go to scapegoat. But I'm sure that's just conjecture.

Because Texas doesn't need to be tied to a "national grid" and Abbott and Cornyn and many other RINO POS in the Texas GOP are on the take. Maybe if Texas democrats REALLY cared about "working families" they would get their asses back here and point out the hypocrisy and back room dealing.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.