Lockdowns for blue states coming in a few weeks?

8,519 Views | 102 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ag$08
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
titan said:

Agreed. Lockdowns now actually rate the same kind of response Floyd and the perception of police mis-conduct got. And just as frisky.
We have a few post mortem's out of the EU that covered the outcomes of lockdowns and they showed that they didn't help and probably hurt more than helped. We had the three, far left US doctors who said the same thing in that interview posted on here a few weeks ago - lockdowns are worthless and we overreacated solely because of TDS. They actually said that.

Yet, we just continue on with the ridiculous mask and lockdown nonsense.
annie88
AG
Perspective:

320 people are dying of COVID per day nationwide. 1700 are dying per day of heart disease. 1600 of cancer. 473 from accidents.

The COVID death rate is a tenth of what it was at its peak. 9 of the 10 most populated cities are recording 5 or fewer COVID deaths per day.
annie88
AG
Proper Twelve said:

annie88 said:

Proper Twelve said:

Ag-Yoakum95 said:

Proper Twelve said:

Yep it's all coming back. To red states too. You thought this was over. It'll never end. I think a lot of people have not internalized that yet and are still living in denial
Name a red state that will be doing this.

All of them this fall

I don't agree with this, but the way things are today who really knows.

It's not a prediction. When you realize everything happening is part of a script towards an end goal it's very easy to see what's coming next

Abbott and DeSantis say no. We will see.
titan
S
YouBet said:

titan said:

Agreed. Lockdowns now actually rate the same kind of response Floyd and the perception of police mis-conduct got. And just as frisky.
We have a few post mortem's out of the EU that covered the outcomes of lockdowns and they showed that they didn't help and probably hurt more than helped. We had the three, far left US doctors who said the same thing in that interview posted on here a few weeks ago - lockdowns are worthless and we overreacated solely because of TDS. They actually said that.

Yet, we just continue on with the ridiculous mask and lockdown nonsense.
That is exactly why a frisky response is warranted this time. They are known to be futile a classic case of "worse than useless" because harmful, even admitted they don't work; while being definitely economy and middle class wrecking. And the media needs to be forced to participate in the no jobs and pay in a second round -- that's the lockdown most needed -- same with the politicians.

Hopefully you see Poland 1979 level defiance and nothing really happens because no one outside the most mindless blue cities are obeying much.
C@LAg
annie88 said:

9 of the 10 most populated cities are recording 5 or fewer COVID deaths per day.
less

/you were just tanya-ed
tylercsbn9
AG
Why would they wait until mid August if the situation was so dire?
C@LAg
tylercsbn9 said:

need enough support so they are not caught with their pants down when no one follows. now they have time to bride and browbeat govts.
Rapier108
tylercsbn9 said:

Timing it so when the lockdown ends, the natural case drop off will occur so they can claim that Biden caused it.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
titan
S
annie88 said:

Proper Twelve said:

annie88 said:

Proper Twelve said:

Ag-Yoakum95 said:

Proper Twelve said:

Yep it's all coming back. To red states too. You thought this was over. It'll never end. I think a lot of people have not internalized that yet and are still living in denial

All of them this fall

It's not a prediction. When you realize everything happening is part of a script towards an end goal it's very easy to see what's coming next

They need to coordinate with LA, MS, AL, and GA between them so have a solid front. And no, do not care at all about what it implies or what the left press would call it. That term of "trailblazer states" they used in that recent conference is not bad.
mncag
I'm going to Colorado August 11th just do it after I get back
tylercsbn9
AG
beerad12man said:

I really just want red states to decline soon(Should happen), so we can prove the mandates are not the reason.

Exactly. When places like Texas and Florida start declining again will just showcase how pointless they are. It's the EXACT reason Biden was so pissed months ago and called Texas Neanderthals when the mask mandate was removed. Our cases kept declining and just proved his stupid 100 day mask challenge didn't do *****
C@LAg
tylercsbn9 said:

beerad12man said:

I really just want red states to decline soon(Should happen), so we can prove the mandates are not the reason.

Exactly. When places like Texas and Florida start declining again will just showcase how pointless they are. It's the EXACT reason Biden was so pissed months ago and called Texas Neanderthals when the mask mandate was removed. Our cases kept declining and just proved his stupid 100 day mask challenge didn't do *****
that has not stopped the media 24x7 claiming that all the unvaccinated cases and the rising caseload are in TX and FL.

tylercsbn9
AG
titan said:

annie88 said:

Proper Twelve said:

annie88 said:

Proper Twelve said:

Ag-Yoakum95 said:

Proper Twelve said:

All of them this fall

They need to coordinate with LA, MS, AL, and GA between them so have a solid front. And no, do not care at all about what it implies or what the left press would call it. That term of "trailblazer states" they used in that recent conference is not bad.

LA has a dem governor. He'll follow Biden
Oak Tree
AG
annie88 said:

Proper Twelve said:

annie88 said:

Proper Twelve said:

Ag-Yoakum95 said:

Proper Twelve said:

All of them this fall

They both imposed unconstitutional selective business shutdowns and mask mandates on their states less than a year ago. They might have to again if the media starts attacking them...their voters would understand.
Texas Yarddog
AG
Blue states will lockdown, further destroying their own economy.

DC will prop them up with taxpayer money from the good economies of the red "open" states.

DC will continue to print money further destroying the value if the dollar in those red state economies.

All the while allowing 100s of 1000s of unvaccinated illegal aliens to cross our border and be given free travel throughout the US (typically red or purple states). Right on que, Biden is pushing for amnesty so they can vote in the upcoming midterms.
TAMU1990
AG
Proper Twelve said:

Ag-Yoakum95 said:

Proper Twelve said:

All of them this fall
F That. We have football season commie.
TAMU1990
AG
Ayto Siks said:

My neighbor just listed his house for sale (in Florida). I've seen at least 10 prospective buyers come by in the last 48 hours. All from blue states.
I would be trolling every single one of those buyers.
annie88
AG
TAMU1990 said:

Ayto Siks said:

My neighbor just listed his house for sale (in Florida). I've seen at least 10 prospective buyers come by in the last 48 hours. All from blue states.
I would be trolling every single one of those buyers.

Put up a huge Trump flag.
Oak Tree
AG
C@LAg said:

tylercsbn9 said:

beerad12man said:

that has not stopped the media 24x7 claiming that all the unvaccinated cases and the rising caseload are in TX and FL.

The media is controlled by progressive Democrats...why would they stop broadcasting their propaganda and lies?
Rocky Rider
AG
Mid August lockdowns are planned near the expected cases decline so the lockdown advocates can take credit for the decline.
Spurswin5
annie88 said:

Ayto Siks said:

Well hopefully you're getting some of the actual right leaning people that have just had enough in the blue states. They do exist.

I think I read that there are more registered Republicans in California than in Texas. Hopefully these are the people who are coming
annie88
AG
Ag$08
annie88 said:

The study was from Massachusetts.
https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s0730-mmwr-covid-19.html

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7031e2.htm?s_cid=mm7031e2_w
annie88
AG
Ag$08 said:

annie88 said:

The study was from Massachusetts.
https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s0730-mmwr-covid-19.html

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7031e2.htm?s_cid=mm7031e2_w

That was one of them. Another one was from India.

Two different studies regarding two different things.
annie88
AG
TRADUCTOR
Flipper baby got a name yet?
Ag$08
Only the one from Massachusetts was referenced in the revised guidelines for masks and the announcement. I haven't found a reference to an India study anywhere.
Ag$08
I'm not going to go into each tweet, but look at PLagoon. Looks like a bot that spends most of its time retweeting conservative tweets and then it just randomly posts that copy/paste? I would bet it's a single person controlling a bot farm that had his bots tweet that in order to take screen shots and gin up his own conspiracy.
annie88
AG
tylercsbn9 said:

Because the whole thing is bull**** and lies.

It's simply about control. The number of cases has risen slightly so they're using that as a way to freak out the gullible. They can do it pretty much anytime they want and they will pull it out again in the future around elections and other things, I pretty much have no doubt. People just have to not comply. I won't.
annie88
AG
Ag$08 said:

Only the one from Massachusetts was referenced in the revised guidelines for masks and the announcement. I haven't found a reference to an India study anywhere.
The Indian study refers to the CDC basing their decisions on the vaccines and the rise in cases in India which has nothing to do with the United States as we use different vaccines and are in a completely different populated situation

It doesn't matter which studies they use, masks are useless lockdowns are worthless and nobody should be doing anything different. Just go on with your lives.

It's pathetic to see some states trying to implement this bull**** again. It's disgusting seeing people masking up again. I just think God I live in Texas.

Ag$08
What India study and where did the CDC reference it?
annie88
AG
Ag$08 said:

What India study and where did the CDC reference it?
Took me two seconds to find it dude.

Quote:

Nature itself was more circumspect in a report Tuesday on the effect of vaccines on different COVID strains, claiming there was no "published data" on the Delta variant. It cited mid-July preprints from Israel and China but conspicuously left out the earlier India research.

"Studies from India with vaccines not authorized for use in the United States have noted relatively high viral loads and larger cluster sizes associated with infections with Delta, regardless of vaccination status," the CDC said in the "breakthrough infections" section of its updated science brief, citing Gupta's research.
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/cdc-justified-new-mask-guidance-based-vaccine-study-listed-failing-peer

Another article.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/07/28/study-cdc-mask-guidance-review-vaccine-india/

Quote:

At least one of the studies that was cited by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to justify changing their guidance on masks was based on a vaccine that is not authorized for use in America and was rejected by a peer review.

The study in question from researchers in India analyzed vaccine breakthrough in over 100 healthcare workers and claims to show that a COVID-19 Delta variant infectiongenerates a higher viral load in comparison to other variants.
Despite no mention in the study of viral loads from the variant against unvaccinated individuals, the CDC cited it in yesterday's updated brief as evidence that the Delta variant is transmissible from a vaccinated individual with a breakthrough infection.
"Studies from India with vaccines not authorized for use in the United States have noted relatively high viral loads and larger cluster sizes associated with infections with Delta, regardless of vaccination status," the CDC said.
"These early data suggest that breakthrough Delta infections are transmissible," the CDC's brief goes on to say, even though the India study was conducted with a non-approved U.S. vaccine.

AndesAg92
AG
TAMU1990 said:

More liberals leaving their **** holes to come to red states. Little Jane and Johnny can't miss another year of school.

Makes for a hot real estate market. I'm in.
Ag$08
Ah I see what the hubbub is about now. They are referencing an updated brief separate from the brief where masking was recommended. In that brief, the CDC explicitly states the data is preliminary and that the vaccines involved are different from those used in the US. The study from India has not been withdrawn and is still under peer review.

There's a lot more referenced in the below than just that one study.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/science-briefs/fully-vaccinated-people.html

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.