President Dementia: I used to drive an 18 wheeler

5,623 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Dr. Mephisto
captkirk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Quote:

Biden looked slightly dazed and generally confused in the video clips I watched of his visit to the Mack Truck factory. His small talk to workers was forced and awkward. One comment, in particular, captured the attention of some observers. Biden claimed to have driven 18-wheeler trucks in his earlier life. Remember, this guy has been in elected office and a professional politician for almost fifty years. He went to Washington, D.C. as a U.S. senator at the age of 29. When did he drive a big rig? When asked, the White House had to scramble to provide cover for Biden's latest whopper.

TAMUallen
AG
Fabricates and lies about so many things but never gets exposed. Almost seems like he was put into place through a stolen election with a vp who had the least support
aggiephoenix02
Almost...
Stat Monitor Repairman
Who the hell sent Pepaw to the Mack Truck plant?

You can't even imagine that going well.
thirdcoast
AG
Turns out Biden lies about petty stuff just as much or more than Trump. Only difference is the media and comedy coverage is nil for Biden, and 24/7 TDS for Trump.
captkirk
AG
He was also a coal miner, a civil rights activist in South Africa and Corn Pop adversary, too

peacedude
AG
TAMUallen said:

Fabricates and lies about so many things but never gets exposed. Almost seems like he was put into place through a stolen election with a vp who had the least support
Spot on & I bet he was +10 on the backwards hole alone.

AGHouston11
AG
In a normal press and normal country a claim like this would not be just let go so easily. The media is so exposed for daily covering up for a guy who made up things before his dementia. About the only job left this guy hasn't claimed YET is an astronaut.
Ellis Wyatt
Der Leader says it, so it's the glorious truth. Praise Joe!

Now let's all goose step down Main Street together.
milner79
Ellis Wyatt said:

Der Leader says it, so it's the glorious truth. Praise Joe!

Now let's all goose step down Main Street Black Lives Matter Plaza together.
fify
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
peacedude said:

TAMUallen said:

Spot on & I bet he was +10 on the backwards hole alone.

Rocket Man and his dead dad want no part of Joe on the course.
azul_rain
Yes schizo
Petrino1
Biden is like that one friend in college who is full of crap and always lying or embellishing his stories. You never believe anything he says because you know he is a pathological liar just trying to make himself look better.
ABATTBQ11
AG
TAMUallen said:

No, he gets exposed all the time. Probably exposes bundle too. Problem is that democrats don't care.
isitjustme
AG
In addition to driving trucks, President Joe Biden also did car commercials in the 80s as himself. To avoid confusion, he called himself Joe Isuzu in those ads. Still the same old Joe today.
RoadkillBBQ
Y'all quit being so tough on the old guy. I can see how he mistakenly confused riding on the short bus with driving an 18 wheeler.
rocky the dog
AG
Biden: "I used to drive 18-wheelers, man."

Man: "Oh, really? Prove it."
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
MookieBlaylock
AG
He said I would like to drive an 18 wheeler to the good looking Marine

Roll the Bones
AG
Holy *****

Mark Steyn in that Tucker clip! Must watch hilarity.

"It's true that he wasn't actually a miner, but he has sniffed the hair of a minor. If he's allowed to stay up late he likes to watch Wheel of Fortune - that's a wheeler. " Lol
TexAgs91
AG
Mark Steyn's hilarious
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Horn_in_Aggieland
Joe Biden has done it all. A real life Forrest Gump!
richardag
captkirk said:

He was also a coal miner, a civil rights activist in South Africa and Corn Pop adversary, too

Mark Steyn: "coal minor but he did sniff a minor"
Still laughing, President Biden is a laughingstock.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
Garrelli 5000
AG
thirdcoast said:

Turns out Biden lies about petty stuff just as much or more than Trump. Only difference is the media and comedy coverage is nil for Biden, and 24/7 TDS for Trump.
Trump was a BS'er. He leaned on a limited list of adjectives, so everything was "the best" or "the worst".

The media would jump on his BS hyperbole as "LIES LIES LIES!!!" and then count them. THen use it to justify believing nothing he says.

Biden tells actual verifiable F'ing lies and...crickets. Straight up "Me and Ms Lippy got. it. on." Yet zero "no you didn't". Then say how he is so honest, kind, and caring.

All of these TDS infected mouth breathers and liberals would be ashamed if they weren't in some shape form or fashion mental midgets.
CanyonAg77
AG
The worst thing is the simpering "aaahhh" comments of the people with him. They believe the crap he spews.
CanyonAg77
AG
Video from an old Joe Biden interview

Fireman
AG
Old truckers never die, they just get a new Peterbilt.
Little Rock Ag
AG
[url=https://ibb.co/9N9yQNy][/url]
ABATTBQ87
AG
rocky the dog said:

Biden: "I used to drive 18-wheelers, man."

Man: "Oh, really? Prove it."
Biden looks like Jerry Reed

rocky the dog
AG
Actual photo (hee hee) of Biden driving a semi before going into politics...

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
eric76
AG
I might believe it about Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, but not about Biden.

I have no idea if it is true, but there was a news report a few years ago that said that Justice Thomas is a pretty good diesel mechanic and on one occasion he stopped and helped some trucker work on his truck engine at a truck stop. According to the article, the trucker had no idea that the mechanic helping hime was a Supreme Court Justice.
Roll the Bones
AG
Joe???

1872walker
Krazykat
AG
He also almost battled Corn Pop.
CanyonAg77
AG
Biden is an amazing person. I'm pretty sure he's been a highwayman, a sailor, a dam builder, and even pilots a starship.

captkirk
AG
eric76 said:

I might believe it about Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, but not about Biden.

I have no idea if it is true, but there was a news report a few years ago that said that Justice Thomas is a pretty good diesel mechanic and on one occasion he stopped and helped some trucker work on his truck engine at a truck stop. According to the article, the trucker had no idea that the mechanic helping hime was a Supreme Court Justice.
You believe whatever your TV tells you to.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.