So who wants Cuba?

7,413 Views | 81 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by agsalaska
P.H. Dexippus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
  • Joint coordinated invasion/pincer movement by our friend Florida Man via the Keys in return for economic trade zone.
  • Secede, establishing the 2nd Republic of Texas/First Empire of Texas.
  • Exile communists to NY or Haiti.
  • Ted Cruz as Presidente.
  • Profit.
agsalaska
AG
lb3 said:

I've always wanted to build an endurance drone that could fly over Havana from Bolivar Peninsula.

I'll get started on that soon.
Report back. We will probably need that.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
My Name Is Judge
We can't even pass state voting laws but we're gonna colonize Cuba
thirdcoast
AG
Will have to run it by the Clintons first....they own Haiti.
geoag58
AG
Democrats banned from Cuba.
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
BusterAg
AG
So after listening to the Marco Rubio speech, I'm pretty sure we have about 15,000 volunteer militiamen that we can transport in by sea.

We just need like 100 great operators to take out the close personal guard. If the head is chopped off, and 15,000 armed pissed off Cuban American men land by sea, the island is taken.

We just need like $billion from the Koch brothers to fund the operation, and Cuba Libre becomes reality.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
lb3
AG
We've only got one brother left.
TxTarpon

Quote:

We can't even pass state voting laws but we're gonna colonize Cuba
lb3
AG
Do Cubans have mid day siestas like Santa Anna's troops? If so, I think I have a plan.
MR Gadsden
American Hardwood
AG
We wouldn't even need to invade. Just send over some AR's and ammo and some pictures of the inside of an HEB with the promise to build one if they overthrow the regime and the problem will take care of itself.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Would require lots of time and tons of money to upgrade/put in infrastructure, most buildings have not been maintained for decades, etc.
agsalaska
AG
Like Miami?
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.