Shocking fact about meat

7,389 Views | 85 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by annie88
agent-maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FIDO*98* said:

Knowledge drop that is pretty much irrelevant in modern society because we have grocery stores.
Venezuela has grocery stores and plants growing everywhere. Why did they eat their zoo animals?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
hph6203
AG
Don't think they were worried about nutritional content when they did that. We've got bigger problems than amino acids if our industrialized food supply collapses.
BigRobSA
Annie likes meat in her mouth.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
YouBet
AG
One Louder said:

So is "GMO BAAAD!" not a thing anymore?? Because this "meat substitute" is the most Frankensteined crap out there....
Probably will end up being the typical circular logic issue with everything on the left.

GMO plants bad but fake meat good.
FIDO*98*
AG
The CEOs of impossible and beyond are pretty open and transparent their products aren't non-GMO. Don't let that get in the way of a good rant though
96ags
AG
FIDO*98* said:

The CEOs of impossible and beyond are pretty open and transparent their products aren't non-GMO. Don't let that get in the way of a good rant though
His post was hardly a rant.
YouBet
AG
FIDO*98* said:

I have trouble processing double negatives. So their products are GMO and therefore my comment is true?
dds08
AG
It won't be long before they're gonna want us to start eating crickets for protein.

Snowpiercer anyone?

https://images.app.goo.gl/ybQPxdTVmQmGfcsC7

https://images.app.goo.gl/pdFKeBuYy7dDeAoW8
hph6203
AG
Contains all 9 amino acids.

MW03
AG
agent-maroon
AG
20 amino acids in all, 9 of which are essential.

But, yeah... I'm not eating bugs unless society has completely collapsed and I've ran out of ammo.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
hph6203
AG
You won't be so high and mighty once the mammal exhibit has been cleared out. On to the aviary, reptile exhibit and then
agent-maroon
AG
Fried snake >>>>>>> insects >> anything grown in a Petri dish
Sea Speed
AG
hph6203 said:

Contains all 9 amino acids.

Not vegan
hph6203
AG
Not a fan of yogurt or cheese I see. Already on your way to being vegan!
vansprinkle
AG
FIDO*98* said:

vansprinkle said:

Irish 2.0 said:

I've been calling this for years. It's awful! Look at the trans fat and sodium in that ****

You can't pronounce 90% of what is in these "healthy" alternatives. And yes, they're levels of **** that's actually unhealthy is high. They'll load it up with sugar for flavor, just so it can be meat free.

Are you illiterate or just plain stupid? Out of curiosity, which of the following 10% are you able to pronounce

The Impossible Burger is made from soy protein concentrate, coconut oil, sunflower oil, potato protein, methylcellulose, yeast extract, salt, gums, and water and additives, including vitamin B12, zinc, vitamin B6, thiamin (B1) and niacin.

I was speaking generally about vegan foods made to imitate animal derived foods. And yes, I can pronounce all of the items listed as ingredients, I have had a chemistry class or two. Thanks for showing your ass.

I typically eat a pretty clean diet, which is something my wife and I got into several years ago after trying While30 for a few months. For the most part, if it isn't something found on the outer rim of a grocery store, we don't buy it (obvious exceptions are hygiene products, kid items like bread and noodles, beer or wine, etc.). If a food is full of fillers and has more than a couple ingredients, we will avoid it.

Milk:
Ingredients: Milk from a cow's udder

Oat Milk:

annie88
AG
lil99chris said:

Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Wait, wait. I'm worried what you just heard was, "Give me a lot of bacon and eggs." What I said was, "Give me all the bacon and eggs you have".

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.