Unbelievable- You want Crime Reform? Imprison DA's & Judges that allow this....

3,999 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BuddysBud
RulesForTheeNotForMe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Man out on 7 felony bonds kills mother of his child, shoots baby she was holding

A woman is dead and her 1-year-old child was injured after police said the father of the child shot them both during a domestic violence incident.
This happened at about 10:34 a.m. Thursday at an apartment complex in the 11200 block of Westpark Drive, which is in the Westchase area.
Houston police said witnesses reported hearing the woman and man arguing in a parking lot and seconds later, heard gunshots.
The Houston Fire Department arrived on scene and started doing CPR on the woman, who was shot at least four times. She was taken to a nearby hospital where she later died.
Police later arrived on scene and learned the woman was holding her 1-year-old son during the argument and he was shot in the ankle.
The baby is currently stable at the hospital.
Houston Police Department's Assistant Chief Patricia Cantu said the gunman was out on several felony bonds seven to be exact.
He was wearing an ankle monitor at the time of the shooting and was able to get away. Police aren't sure if he still has the ankle monitor on.
Cantu said this situation could have been prevented but what her department is going to continue to focus on is doing their jobs and letting the courts do theirs.

Both the DA and the Judge should be immediately removed from duty, charged criminally and civilly for their dereliction of duty. No amount of "GUN LAWS" will change anything......
atmtws
AG
Kim Ogg needs a good dose of karma to hit her right between the eyes.
Cassius
Kim Ogg
Cassius
atmtws said:

She needs more than that.
J.P. 03
AG
Quote:

He was wearing an ankle monitor at the time of the shooting and was able to get away. Police aren't sure if he still has the ankle monitor on.
I'm not an expert on these things, but if it was working like it's supposed to, wouldn't it be really easy for the police to show up to its current location and find out?
MouthBQ98
AG
Beto Bots voted in a slate of progressive activist judges who are stupid enough to believe letting hardened sociopathic criminals out as much as possible will somehow rehabilitate them and improve social justice.

Really, it just causes a Harris county crime wave.
DallasAg 94
PanzerAggie06
AG
J.P. 03 said:

Quote:

I'm not an expert on these things, but if it was working like it's supposed to, wouldn't it be really easy for the police to show up to its current location and find out?

While not easy it's not impossible to cut them off. A signal is sent when this occurs but by the time the police respond the person can be long gone.
Furious
AG
Man you can hear the frustration in that cop's voice.

"I don't want to point any fingers but he was out on 7 bonds... 7 felony bonds. Makes you think what could have prevented this from happening..."
Boo Weekley
Why I hate all liberals, exhibit #2,586,354
Boo Weekley
Furious said:

"I don't want to point any fingers but he was out on 7 bonds... 7 felony bonds. Makes you think what could have prevented this from happening..."

BGM???

Dacoldest
Cassius said:

Kim Ogg
Just the Soros dream coming alive
Bucketrunner
BWahahahahahahaha! So you think he bought that gun legally?
eric76
AG
It would seem like being out on multiple bonds at the same time would clearly indicate his likelihood to re-offend while out on bond. Perhaps what we need is a law that refuses further release under any conditions to anyone who is now or has ever committed a new crime while out on bond.
lb3
AG
atmtws said:

I'll save my opinion of Kim Ogg for later but she testified in Austin in support of limiting recognizance bonds, etc.

This is all on the new crop of Democrat magistrates that were elected in 2018.
Bird Poo
AG
eric76 said:

It would seem like being out on multiple bonds at the same time would clearly indicate his likelihood to re-offend while out on bond. Perhaps what we need is a law that refuses further release under any conditions to anyone who is now or has ever committed a new crime while out on bond.

LOL. More laws to the rescue!
BMX Bandit
That's one new law badly needed.

You would be against it?
LOYAL AG
AG
Bucketrunner said:

BWahahahahahahaha! So you think he bought that gun legally?
I think your sarcasm meter is broken.
SW AG80
AG
You must be from Harris County!
Boo Weekley
RiverAg 80 said:

Yep, the place where this horrific crime happened. There is a thread on the Houston board titled "can we get to 500 murders this year?" that is filled with similar cases.

Democrat Beto loving maggots have real blood on their hands here and I will never forgive them.
FJB
AG
No bond for those previously convicted of a prior felony. Also need some civil reciprocity factor for DAs and judges. Voting them out after significant damage doesn't seem like much justice.
SW AG80
AG
I am a retired DA from west Texas but the last few years of my career I worked for the Border Prosecution Unit. Every year (until OCVID) I would take some rural south Texas LE to run search warrants on Human Trafficking/Human Smuggling cases. Of course, we had to get the search warrant signed by a Harris County judge.

Once Black Magic took over it has become so bad in Harris Co. that it is ALMOST comical. Whatever judge we went to did not have a clue what she was looking at. She would pretend to read a page or 2 and then would just sign the warrant with some caustic remark to make me think she was a speed reader. Things are in horrible shape in Harris County with Black Magic and Kim Ogg.
Boo Weekley
RiverAg 80 said:

I am a retired DA from west Texas but the last few years of my career I worked for the Border Prosecution Unit. Every year (until OCVID) I would take some rural south Texas LE to run search warrants on Human Trafficking/Human Smuggling cases. Of course, we had to get the search warrant signed by a Harris County judge.

Once Black Magic took over it has become so bad in Harris Co. that it is ALMOST comical. Whatever judge we went to did not have a clue what she was looking at. She would pretend to read a page or 2 and then would just sign the warrant with some caustic remark to make me think she was a speed reader. Things are in horrible shape in Harris County with Black Magic and Kim Ogg.

Amen
Garrelli 5000
AG
atmtws said:

Toss her and Chesa Boudin off of the tallest building on the planet - who hits first?

Who cares....
Sea Speed
AG
This is well over the ONE HUNDREDTH MURDER by someone out on felony bond in Harris County. ONE FREAKING HUNDRED. that is real blood on the hands of these judges and the DA. They should be taken out back and shot. Houston may make it to 500 murders this year. Pathetoc.
aggiehawg
AG
Boo Weekley said:

Furious said:

BGM???

Had no idea. Zero professionalism there.
jac4
AG
RiverAg 80 said:

One of the multitude of reasons why big cities become ****holes. Nai06 working hard to turn FW into this.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
To drive the point home, I have a lot of clients that will not touch Harris county because of the, uh, quality of the bench now.
Sea Speed
AG
It is patently absurd

https://www.houstonpublicmedia.org/articles/news/in-depth/2019/01/15/317832/meet-the-judges-of-black-girl-magic/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/08/black-women-texas-judge-harris-county

Old Army Ghost
liberal crime policies kill innocent people
KDubAg
AG
Nm
KDubAg
AG
Boo Weekley said:

RiverAg 80 said:

Yep, the place where this horrific crime happened. There is a thread on the Houston board titled "can we get to 500 murders this year?" that is filled with similar cases.

Democrat Beto loving maggots have real blood on their hands here and I will never forgive them.

I think somewhere on that page there is a link to an article that says one of the judges have had at least 7 people she let out on bond to commit murder or were involved in shootings after making bond.
Post removed:
by user
Esteban du Plantier
AG
So, no mugshot or name, huh?

Wouldn't that be really pertinent information for the public?
aggiehawg
AG
Rendered Fat said:

Boo Weekley said:

Furious said:

BGM???

Diversity is our greatest strength.
Being American is our greatest strength. They don't like America nor our laws, apparently.

ETA: Did my sarcasm meter fizz out here?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.