This Picture Will Probability be What Causes a War with China

12,947 Views | 189 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by B-1 83
EX TEXASEX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Chinese Commies number one desire / purpose for last 72 years has been to invade Taiwan. This is the number one thing for them by a MILE !! This picture is thier go signal. Watch the first 30 seconds there is more than this picture where you can see this feeble old man being lectured like he is a 5 year old child and the POTUS is wilting like a flower. I mean Macron gets right in his face and on the world stage. Do you think that frog would have done that or any other frog leader would have done that to any other POTUS ? Never. Hell even the Brits our closest ally were snubbing and being openly rude to him at the G7 meeting. Doing this stuff on the biggest world stage shows they have zero fear of the admin and they know it is filled with a bunch of ballless cowards who don't have to be feared in the slightest and can be lead around like a little child. !!This is bringing respect back to America from the world ? FFS . It is impossible to explain how much hate I have for the treasonous media. The election was stolen successfully only because the media was able to cover for the dem traitors. This makes me RAGE. BEING BULLIED BY FRANCE ? WHAT A NATIONAL DISGRACE.
#FJB
BadMoonRisin
AG
Why the hell are these idiots still wearing masks?
I know I ain't leavin' you like I know He ain't leavin' us
I know we believe in God and I know God believes in us
Gigem314
AG
The man is an embarrassment. But like his days as VP, he will take the public lashings in exchange for doing what he's told so his family can be well compensated.
Squadron7
AG
EX TEXASEX said:

The Chinese Commies number one desire / purpose for last 72 years has been to invade Taiwan. This is the number one thing for them by a MILE !! This picture is thier go signal. It is impossible to explain how much hate I have for the treasonous media. The election was stolen successfully only because the media was able to cover for the dem traitors. This makes me RAGE. BEING BULLIED BY FRANCE ? WHAT A NATIONAL DISGRACE.

"Gelato is better than ice cream!"

"C'mon, Man...you're a lying dog-faced pony soldier."
Squadron7
AG
Seriously, at this point I actually wonder who ties Joe's necktie for him every day.
EX TEXASEX
I don't think there will be many lashing. When it is memory holed at warp speed, it really never happened !
#FJB
BMX Bandit
Biden wears a mask to hide his drooling.

Macron is mean to yell at demented old man.

this picture isn't going to cause a war with China
DallasAg 94
TxTarpon
Let's make some targets and practice.

----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
Ag87H2O
AG
EX TEXASEX said:

The Chinese Commies number one desire / purpose for last 72 years has been to invade Taiwan. This is the number one thing for them by a MILE !! This picture is thier go signal. Watch the first 30 seconds there is more than this picture where you can see this feeble old man being lectured like he is a 5 year old child and the POTUS is wilting like a flower. This is bringing respect back to America from the world ? FFS . It is impossible to explain how much hate I have for the treasonous media. The election was stolen successfully only because the media was able to cover for the dem traitors. This makes me RAGE. BEING BULLIED BY FRANCE ? WHAT A NATIONAL DISGRACE.

The stark contrast between Biden's complete lack of presence and Trump's ability to control the agenda is telling.

Biden is a joke and everyone knows it. Just a reminder, the CMs here vigorously supported him.
EX TEXASEX
I can't tell you how bad the Chinese want Taiwan and they are willing to pay A HEAVY COST to get it. I mean they are literally insane about Taiwan. They will invade in a second if they think the U.S. will just protest and not go to full war over an invasion. This picture screams submission. A dove admin that will draw another red line like Syria and then do nothing. That was Putin's go signal to invade Ukraine because he knew Berry wouldn't do squat and he was right. This screams to China " Invade Taiwan. America will do nothing to stop you " IMO
#FJB
captkirk
AG
Biden just wants his oatmeal and his slippers
Maroon Dawn
AG
Concerned Moderates say: "This is amazing leadership that I willingly voted for!"
Buying_time
AG
Squadron7 said:

Seriously, at this point I actually wonder who ties Joe's necktie for him every day.

It's a clip on
Madman
AG

Do they know we won't be using plastic?
C@LAg
"Will Probability be"

EX TEXASEX
troy_y said:

Squadron7 said:

It's a clip on
But he still needs somebody to do it for him !
#FJB
Madman
AG
Gigem314 said:

The man is an embarrassment. But like his days as VP, he will take the public lashings in exchange for doing what he's told so his family can be well compensated.
Well that and they all have dirt on each other.
aezmvp
Does China have the sealift capacity to invade?
C@LAg
aezmvp said:

west coast will help them unload
EX TEXASEX
aezmvp said:

They didn't a few years ago, but if I am not mistaken they now have 3 their equivalent to our America Class LHA . They also just built a big new helicopter base in the province right across from Taiwan. They really aren't ****ing around. They are screaming to the world they plan on invading Taiwan. The west just sleepwalks into war with China instead of making them understand this will ruin their country. Nope, the west keeps signing new business deals.
Also, ask the Indians. In the last year they have built HUGE amounts of Military infrastructure on India's border after attacking them !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_075_landing_helicopter_dock

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/41065/tracking-chinas-sudden-airpower-expansion-along-its-western-border
#FJB
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
Times were a tad different when Trump showed up to these things.

Rocky Rider
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Concerned Moderates say: "This is amazing leadership that I willingly voted for!"
And "what's his favorite flavor of ice cream?"
Tex117
AG
We will have a chance in 3 years to fix this.

America has completely lost its direction. What it stands for (and the West).

We need a DeSantis type Republican in office. (No Trump...let that loser go...he didn't help much either).

Today's winner for the General Board Burrito Lottery is:

Tex117
Get Off My Lawn
We have a chance next year to neuter it. Lame duck the Marxist administration and then focus on replacing it with DeSantis!
EX TEXASEX
Tex117 said:

We need a DeSantis type Republican in office. (No Trump...let that loser go...he didn't help much either).
The exact same playbook by the exact same impartial media/celebs/ late night talk shows/institutions/universities will be used. I want Trump back just to rub it in their face and I think he will be out for blood 24/7 Not worrying one little bit about being reelected. Which is exactly what type of leader this country needs !!
#FJB
Tex117
AG
Get Off My Lawn said:

We have a chance next year to neuter it. Lame duck the Marxist administration and then focus on replacing it with DeSantis!
Not with respect to foreign policy, sadly. Thats almost wholly in the purview of the Executive Branch.

Quote:

Quote:

The exact same playbook by the exact same impartial media/celebs/ late night talk shows/institutions/universities will be used. I want Trump back just to rub it in their face and I think he will be out for blood 24/7 Not worrying one little bit about being reelected. Which is exactly what type of leader this country needs !!
Look past this. Its time to move on.

Someone like a DeSantis (maybe some others), shows that you can be conservative, push back against the media, but have a much more in control and competent demeanor about it. Anyway, don't want to litigate this. You will never be able to convince me that Trump should be elected in 3 years. (And I doubt I can convince you otherwise).

Today's winner for the General Board Burrito Lottery is:

Tex117
annie88
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Why the hell are these idiots still wearing masks?

This is the first thing I noticed as well. It's just pathetic that two world leaders are still wearing masks. Just ****ing nuts. Might as well be wearing tampons in their ears.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
TxTarpon
We will be using plastic too.
When they invade they will have their cyber troops disrupt our power grid, internet and any petroleum/chemical/electrical plants they can sabotage.

Like the muz-zie tried on Israel and the vietcong did on Tet.
They will make the move at Christmas someday.
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
FarmerJohn
AG
Quote:

They will invade in a second if they think the U.S. will just protest and not go to full war over an invasion.
They already know we aren't going to war over Taiwan on our own. What will hold them back is the possibility of any chance of failure. They need any takeover to be fast and effective. Anything longer risks international outrage and more importantly internal disorder. If they invade and takeover quickly, it won't give time for the US to build a coalition.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
A_Gang_Ag_06 said:

Times were a tad been detention when Trump showed up to these things.

I would like to see the actual video of Macron and Joementia and not screen grabs. With Trump we got it all.
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
France has finally woken up to the Islamic menace that has metastasized within its borders and is acting (hopefully not too little too late).

We may have to rely on the French again to win our freedom back before this is all over with.
"I like beavers. Healthy beavers are important" -- Olin Buchanan 6/11/2021
JR Ewing
AG
Tex117 said:

Get Off My Lawn said:

Not with respect to foreign policy, sadly. Thats almost wholly in the purview of the Executive Branch.

Quote:

Quote:

Someone like a DeSantis (maybe some others), shows that you can be conservative, push back against the media, but have a much more in control and competent demeanor about it. Anyway, don't want to litigate this. You will never be able to convince me that Trump should be elected in 3 years. (And I doubt I can convince you otherwise).

I disagree. They haven't really shown their cards on DeSantis and how they'll go after him. Put Trump back in for 4 years and have him go scorched earth on everything while building America back with a Rep Congress. Then, DeSantis will have 8 years to continue the glorious rebirth of our great constitutional Republic!
TAMU1990
AG
SWC Ag said:

France has finally woken up to the Islamic menace that has metastasized within its borders and is acting (hopefully not too little too late).

We may have to rely on the French again to win our freedom back before this is all over with.
They need to get serious and deport them all
AgNav93
AG
JR Ewing said:

Tex117 said:

Get Off My Lawn said:

Quote:

Quote:

I disagree. They haven't really shown their cards on DeSantis and how they'll go after him. Put Trump back in for 4 years and have him go scorched earth on everything while building America back with a Rep Congress. Then, DeSantis will have 8 years to continue the glorious rebirth of our great constitutional Republic!
That's some good stuff you're smoking. The fight is fixed. You'll never see another republican president in our lifetime. And we won't go to war with China over Taiwan.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.