The world progressives want for us all.

2,589 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by FriscoKid
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.foxnews.com/us/san-francisco-walgreens-video-shows-man-fill-garbage-bag-with-items-takes-off

Quote:

A video emerged on social media on Monday that showed a man on a bicycle fill up a garbage bag with items inside a San Francisco Walgreens and leave the store without being stopped.

Lyanne Melendez, a reporter for KGO-TV in the city, posted the video on Twitter.

Quote:

Commenters said the apparent theft is an example of the city's lawlessness. Walgreens did not immediately respond to an email from Fox News.

The San Francisco Chronicle reported that Walgreens closed 17 stores in the city in the last five years.

The paper, citing a regional vice president from May, reported that Walgreens spends 35 times more on security guards at stores in the city than in other U.S. locations, and theft at these locations is four times higher than in other stores.
Progressivism is a cancer.

If this ever is tried in one of my stores, then the perp will get 1 verbal warning to stop and if he/she/it continues, they will get a bullet in their ass.
whytho987654
Replace stealing stuff from a store to stealing your services without reimbursement, that is the future they want
Cromagnum
AG
So security just sits there and films it on their phone. WTF
samurai_science
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/walgreens-shutters-10-stores-in-san-francisco-as-residents-point-to-rampant-shoplifting/ar-BB1ef4Hc
DrEvazanPhD
Cromagnum said:

I think the good people of commifornia have decriminalized theft under $900
aggie93
AG
This isn't new. My wife was in SF a couple of years ago at the Ghiradelli store wanting to get some chocolates for the kids and some homeless guy walks in, starts eating chocolates off the shelf and grabs a bunch more and just walks out. My wife asked the employees there what was going on and they said that's what they are told to do, they also know the cops won't do anything to stop them.

Eventually Downtown areas won't have normal stores as they won't be able to stay profitable due to theft. The elites will either have to get everything delivered or they will have to move (everyone else has already left for the most part).
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
DCAggie13y
AG
Cromagnum said:

It's possible he was not Walgreens security but may have been in the store. That was my first thought.
It is the tragedy of the world that no one knows what he doesn't know - and the less a man knows, the more sure he is he knows everything.
SW-14
AG
"That's what insurance is for!"
AgOutsideAustin
AG
He was hungry and just needed bread
-AOC
ProgN
SW-14 said:

"That's what insurance is for!"
No, that's what .45 hollow points are for.
American Hardwood
AG
aggie93 said:

This isn't new. My wife was in SF a couple of years ago at the Ghiradelli store wanting to get some chocolates for the kids and some homeless guy walks in, starts eating chocolates off the shelf and grabs a bunch more and just walks out. My wife asked the employees there what was going on and they said that's what they are told to do, they also know the cops won't do anything to stop them.

Eventually Downtown areas won't have normal stores as they won't be able to stay profitable due to theft. The elites will either have to get everything delivered or they will have to move (everyone else has already left for the most part).
Until the delivery trucks get stopped and robbed on a regular basis. Then the deliveries will stop too.
Gator92
AG
They keep the Soul Glo in the hair care aisle right?

American Hardwood
AG
I can't decide what the most absurd leftist policy position is. Economics, abortion, gender identities, or in this case, crime. I might have to go with crime as the outcome of their policies is so obvious and logical it is shocking. But, then boys can be girls and girls can be boys is pretty dumbfounding as well. It's really tough finding the funniest clown at the clown convention that is liberal policy making.
XXXVII
Security guy passively tries to grab the bag of stuff to make it look like he tried.
American Hardwood
AG
XXXVII said:

Security guy passively tries to grab the bag of stuff to make it look like he tried.
Pushing a guy over on a bicycle is so easy to do, especially in a confined area like that. He could have easily been pinned and immobilized. Really pathetic.
4stringAg
AG
Cromagnum said:

Hey, he made a half assed attempt to grab the bag. He's golden.

LOL seriously, he could've kicked the bike down with no effort at all and at least made a token effort.
TresPuertas
AG
Cromagnum said:

And takes the guy out and gets charged with a hate crime and then has his life ruined by a social media mob that claims he's a bigot and white supremacist?

Yeah. No thanks. This is the world they've created. I don't blame this guy one bit
Burrus86
AG
aggie93 said:

I'd go "back-in-the day" of cooking ex-lax into the chocolate, and putting a sign up to encourage the bums to eat off that rack of chocolates....just to contribute to the feces load on the Streets of San Francisco.
Post removed:
by user
MouthBQ98
AG
Getting sued where you have idiot progressive judges and juries is expensive.

Apparently it is better to socialize the losses across stockholders and customers of the entire corporation. We pay a little more so selfish a-holes can steal and leftists can feel smug about enabling antisocial behavior.
pfo
AG
All the pharmacies in SF will close, then all the grocery stores will close, then all the people and businesses move away because they can't get meds and food. Then it's just another democrat ****hole, then it's Mogadishu.

Look at Venezuela because this is where democrat rule is taking us.
IslanderAg04
Bike and bag are probably stolen too.
Shoefly!
AG
Security could've ripped the bag open.
chjoak
AG
This happens all over. Had a friend that used to work in Sports Authority near the Galleria in Houston. Every 2-3 months a bum (same guy every time) would walk in and go to the shoe isle. He would try a few pair and then walk out with a new pair on his feet. No one ever attempted to stop him. That was over 15 yrs ago.
4lilmonkeys
chjoak said:

This happens all over. Had a friend that used to work in Sports Authority near the Galleria in Houston. Every 2-3 months a bum (same guy every time) would walk in and go to the shoe isle. He would try a few pair and then walk out with a new pair on his feet. No one ever attempted to stop him. That was over 15 yrs ago.

I remember being at a brand new Old Navy in a nicer part of Memphis in the early 2000's, shopping with my MIL. A couple of women came in and started stuffing their coats with stacks of folded up jeans and shirts while employees just stood around and watched them walk out.

I asked why they didn't do anything and management said their policy WAS to wait until they actually left the store before confronting them, but they changed it to "don't pursue" and got rid of security. That store doesn't exist anymore.
annie88
AG
Here's another gem.

Calling her student ignorant.

How dare you question pride cupcakes!

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
DallasAg 94
Rocag
AG
chjoak said:

Exactly. The big stores all over the nation are basically following the same rules when it comes to "loss prevention" and in most cases won't start a physical confrontation to prevent theft. Most employers these days explicitly instruct employees not chase after shoplifters, it's just not worth the risk if they get hurt doing so.
chjoak
AG
Rocag said:

chjoak said:

Exactly. The big stores all over the nation are basically following the same rules when it comes to "loss prevention" and in most cases won't start a physical confrontation to prevent theft. Most employers these days explicitly instruct employees not chase after shoplifters, it's just not worth the risk if they get hurt doing so.
Yep. Lowes near my old house about 12 yrs ago had a guy grab a case of tools and run out the exit. Employee chased him and broke the passenger window of the thief's car with his elbow as the thief was escaping. Employee was fired for pursuing the thief.
ProgN
Rocag said:

chjoak said:

Remember that girl that body checked a thief at Best Buy a year or 2 ago? Best Buy fired her for stopping the thief. Dana White flew her to NY and gave her seats ringside for a big UFC fight because she shouldn't have been punished for doing the right thing.
Ag In Ok
AG
Maybe the most effective response is to post a greeter at the entry telling everyone that the company loves them. Then with their heart being filled with corporate love, they will no longer need to steal.
Look it up
https://www.kagstv.com/article/news/crime/college-station-pd-releases-video-of-woman-reportedly-shoplifting-seeks-help-to-id-her/499-c449d751-8a94-4053-8c7f-663f267385cc

Cassius
Cmon man, you want to kill someone over few dollars? /Saint Pablo
elfurioso92
AG
I was in a Harbor Freight tools and saw a guy with a shopping cart full to the top walk right out the door, dump the cart into the trunk of a Mercedes and drive off. The employees didn't do anything but watch.
ProgN
Cassius said:

Cmon man, you want to kill someone over few dollars? /Saint Pablo
If someone enters my stores to steal my product and ignores the first warning, they will get a bullet in the ass and it won't even spoil my dinner.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.