Black Women Torture and Kill Man Over Stolen Dollar Bill

5,765 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Sully Dog
Nasreddin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Catalyst said:

Robin Hood Was A Thief said:

TefIon Don said:

Carry a weapon on your person at all times. Don't become the subject of one of these stories.

Careful. I was slammed yesterday and called a nut for saying we should know how to defend ourselves.
Yeah, you totally didn't blame the victim of an assault for her own plight by suggesting that she know how to defend herself. You definitely didn't do that.

No I didn't. That's what you wanted because I didn't immediately join in with the anger at the situation or post a MAGA gif. I bet you and I agree on many more things than you think, I'm just not willing to succumb to this new narrative that blacks are attacking whites and the resulting 3-4 video posts per day. This isn't anything new...it's been happening for years, but now we are posting videos on it all the time.

I attended a pretty rough school growing up and I learned all too well about the violence perpetrated on the weaker white kids. I saw it frequently. I learned quickly that like any bully if you stand up and avoid being an easy win, they may beat you up, but they won't come back...there are easier targets. I was merely saying that people have a responsibility to be able to defend themselves.

At no point did I defend the actions of the assailant.
The Catalyst
AG
Robin Hood Was A Thief said:
Sorry you don't like it, but if she knew how to defend herself, this wouldn't have happened. I'm not saying she would have won the fight but she would have been able to defend herself.

This you?
How bout you go back down the hill and get it then?
Slyfox07
AG
Trash. Waste of oxygen.

Not worth a .25 cent bullet
average_joker
AG
slyfox07 said:

Trash. Waste of oxygen.

Where are you buying 25 bullets?!
APHIS AG
sleepybeagle said:

Life has become cheap in so many ways...

When people have no respect for themselves, how are they going to respect others?
zephyr88
AG
Truly horrible.

But it's Black on Black and will only reported on the back page (or on TexAgs), and certainly not on CNN or MSNBC.
Muy
AG
Bondag said:

I misread. He was definitely in the wrong then, but punishment doesn't fit the crime.

Ya think?
OldArmyBrent
AG
Idea: let's use this torture as a guide to how we kill that ****head who kidnapped and murdered the 4 year old.

I'm beginning to think there is systemic racism in our society, but it's not against black people.
The world needs another Pinochet.
Sully Dog
slyfox07 said:

Trash. Waste of oxygen.

Dude, where can I buy one of them .25 cent bullets?
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.