More white supremacy!

6,079 Views | 82 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by riverrataggie
sleepybeagle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ol_Ag_02 said:

Anyone who will stomp a defenseless person's head into the ground will never be a benefit to society...
Head stomping isn't even allowed in MMA.

Head stomping while on the ground is an attempt to kill. Your foot isn't a gun or knife, but it works just as well. This woman should get a 2nd degree murder attempt or 1st degree murder attempt if she planned to meet the woman and harm her.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
The supposed backstory (NSFW language, but what else would you expect with the OP video)

Sounds like an admission of guilt, but I don't know and don't want to know these people.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
She took that beating well thanks for improving relations!
American Hardwood
AG
LoudestWHOOP! said:

The supposed backstory (NSFW language, but what else would you expect with the OP video)

Sounds like an admission of guilt, but I don't know and don't want to know these people.
Not only that, it admits she planned to attack her. That should ratchet up the charges.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Robin Hood Was A Thief said:

Not every instance of violence is racially motivated. Sometime people are rabid idiots, sometimes people get what they asked for. Do you know what caused the fight!

The solution? Don't be a wimp. Know how to defend yourself - however you define that. Done be a fat wimp.
So what you are saying is might makes right

Which makes you an idiot
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Tom Doniphon
Ms "Moneybagg" must've been an English Major.
Cassius
Moneybagg needs to be put down like the dog she is.
Year of the Germaphobe
AG
Ol_Ag_02 said:

Anyone who will stomp a defenseless person's head into the ground will never be a benefit to society and needs to eat a bullet.

That is a hallmark of that type of culture.

For the idiots out there NO that doesn't mean black people.
oh no
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

Ms "Moneybagg" must've been an English Major.
voice to text? I can almost hear her saying "period" to her phone.

edit. never mind. upon re-reading, that was definitely typed.
annie88
AG
I'm not gonna watch that video but seeing that screen grab of the baby crawling in there just makes me literally want to vomit. Seriously just despicable and disgusting people.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
rwtxag83
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

Robin Hood Was A Thief said:

Not every instance of violence is racially motivated. Sometime people are rabid idiots, sometimes people get what they asked for. Do you know what caused the fight!

The solution? Don't be a wimp. Know how to defend yourself - however you define that. Done be a fat wimp.

Cool.

I'm tall and very lanky. I'm mildly athletic. I don't know how to fight, never been in one.

So I carry a gun. What happens when I shoot someone for acting like this?

Justified killing.

If it happens to Dr Evazan, yes, but if DrEzavan just walked up on this fight, if he shot the assailant, I don't think it's so clear cut.
Greater love hath no man than this....
rwtxag83
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Gotta get back on your feet, turn into them, and take advantage of the fact that they only have one free hand while you have two, and pummel the hell out of their gut right at the base of the rib cage. When they can't breathe, they'll let go.

Can be effective. Eye gouging is usually very effective. There are lethal blows too, but I won't get into that here.
Greater love hath no man than this....
Onceaggie2.0
Tanya 93 said:

who in the says you know Ill stick my dick in this beast...Also, never go to the ground in a fight ever.
riverrataggie
AG
LoudestWHOOP! said:

I have no understanding of what was said or what just happened. How this can be used in a court of law is beyond belief. It sounds like crazy Dave from plants versus zombies

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.