More white supremacy!

6,063 Views | 82 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by riverrataggie
McKinney Ag69
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

When will it stop?! Whitey should have known that she should always check her privilege and bow to all minorities.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
Challenger 17 said:

When will it stop?! Whitey should have known that she should always check her privilege and bow to all minorities.
What did she say, "Can I get some BLACK olives on my Pizza?"
MouthBQ98
AG
Nobody broke it up, every body filming.

At least someone got the child back. Based off the words spoken, that baby was trying to protect her mother.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Anyone who will stomp a defenseless person's head into the ground will never be a benefit to society and needs to eat a bullet.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

At least someone got the child back. Based off the words spoken, that baby was trying to protect her mother.
All I heard was screaming.
Where is General Sherman when you need him. Lordy
Bassmaster
AG
Regardless of who the little girl belonged to, everything about that is horrific.
jagvocate
AG
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
FrioAg 00
AG
You want to see white people completely abandon black people, from neighborhoods to schools to working to all relationships? Because this is how you accomplish that.

Unfortunately that is exactly what the race baiters want, as racial tension is the source of their personal wealth and power
P.U.T.U
AG
This is not the first time that child has seen violence, most kids would hide or stay away, not join in. No idea who the parent is but they are being raised around violence.
PooDoo
AG
Who said chivalry is dead. Did you see that gentleman hold the door open for them?
oh no
AG
little ceasar's ... did the white oppressor take the last pepperoni hot-n-ready or something? if that's the case, i'm sure the oppressed lady had the green light to stomp that lady's face in front of little children. some proud culture we have going on here.
CheeseSndwch
Quote:

"The whole story is the white girl is the fianc to the child's father. The father won in court, so he has full custody. The mom (the black woman) is suppose to have supervised visits only. The mom is an alcoholic and has gone to jail numerous times.

The white girl has raised that child for three years. (Kid is 6) That is why the child tried to save the white girl (the step mother). The daughter is scared of her biological mother. The mother has been stalking her ex boyfriend and his fianc for the past year.

The white girl went on IG to share what was going on. People assuming she tried to kidnap that child. When the whole story is the courts took her parental rights away."

The above quote was pulled from Reddit so I do not vouch for its veracity but I wanted to add some additional context.
snowdog90
LoudestWHOOP! said:

MouthBQ98 said:

All I heard was screaming.
Where is General Sherman when you need him. Lordy

This is a very good point. Many Black people are afraid of dogs. I would advise all white women to get a big dog and never go anywhere without it.

These constant videos are really making me angry. ******* opens the door so the girl can be dragged outside, doesn't lift a finger to stop the assault. Somebody pulls the kid away, doesn't lift a finger to stop the assault.

In that situation, I probably die because I'm beating the **** out of that (man? woman?) assaulting the girl, then I'm probably attacked by 5 or 6 people. Damn, I need a gun.
gbaby23
AG
I see a pattern, but it isn't the one they want us to see.
FrioAg 00
AG
Well if it's true, it worked out well for the white lady snd the little girl. Because psycho bioMom are going away for a long ass time after that video and a prior rap sheet, and there won't be any more court required visits.

The lady took a bunch of meaningless blows, nothing that won't heal by this weekend. She does need to learn hot to fight though if she's going to live in that hood, maybe this will wake her up.
Cassius
FrioAg 00 said:

Well if it's true, it worked out well for the white lady snd the little girl. Because psycho bioMom are going away for a long ass time after that video and a prior rap sheet, and there won't be any more court required visits..

Not so fast my friend...

If there is a Soros DA or judge involved, she could walk or get a slap on the wrist.
Nasreddin
Not every instance of violence is racially motivated. Sometime people are rabid idiots, sometimes people get what they asked for. Do you know what caused the fight!

The solution? Don't be a wimp. Know how to defend yourself - however you define that. Done be a fat wimp.
FrioAg 00
AG
I am less concerned about the race if the assailant and victim here, and more concerned with WHY an entire crowd of people stood by and did nothing.

We do need to teach of program our kids to take better care of each other - the people of this country used to feel connected to one another
DallasAg 94
oh no
AG
Robin Hood Was A Thief said:

Not every instance of violence is racially motivated. Sometime people are rabid idiots, sometimes people get what they asked for. Do you know what caused the fight!

The solution? Don't be a wimp. Know how to defend yourself - however you define that. Done be a fat wimp.
Yes. Anyone who cannot adequately defend themselves deserves good curb stomping and watching someone get brutally beaten as they scream in front of their child in the middle of a Little Caesar's should be normal, no matter how or why it started. This is the America you want. Congrats.
CSTXAg92
AG
Challenger 17 said:

Hey Biden supporters... How does this make you feel? Are you proud of what your party represents?

But hey, at least you don't have to endure mean tweets, right??
Ol_Ag_02
AG

The hell is wrong with you. Disgusting.
Tom Doniphon
And what kind of f'ing man stands in the background and watched that sht without trying to help? Our society is toast.
Tom Doniphon

Dumbest sht I've read today. Congrats.
CSTXAg92
AG
FrioAg 00 said:

I am less concerned about the race if the assailant and victim here, and more concerned with WHY an entire crowd of people stood by and did nothing.

We do need to teach of program our kids to take better care of each other - the people of this country used to feel connected to one another
Well, if you're white and you get involved to help the victim, you're suddenly a racist.
oh no
AG
Ol_Ag_02 said:

The hell is wrong with you. Disgusting.
he hates america. kindness and human decency go against everything he believes in. he wants this. he wants all the division, mayhem, chaos, and anarchy we can handle and will defend it because it pushes the authoritarian left to the full control he craves. mean tweets are gone. bad orange man is gone. venezuela is the goal.
DrEvazanPhD

Cool.

I'm tall and very lanky. I'm mildly athletic. I don't know how to fight, never been in one.

So I carry a gun. What happens when I shoot someone for acting like this?
Tom Doniphon
DrEvazanPhD said:

Cool.

I'm tall and very lanky. I'm mildly athletic. I don't know how to fight, never been in one.

So I carry a gun. What happens when I shoot someone for acting like this?

Justified killing.
Tom Doniphon
Weakness...? Try me, friend.

You're a nut.

Rapier108
When you've dug a deep hole, quit digging.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Rapier108
Someone should have mag dumped the land whale. Would have been completely justified.

That said, if one applies CRT, the victim not only deserved it, but caused it simply for being alive and being white. She is evil incarnate and so irredeemable that simply her existence is enough to trigger a "person of color" to attack her.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Nasreddin
I'm a nut for thinking that people should be able to defend themselves?

I understand the point of the post was to get people angry because a black chick was beating the hell out of a white chick. You guys are so inflamed that you're ready to attack anyone. I posted that a person has a responsibly to be able to defend themselves. These used to be American values..but I'm called a nut for saying that? Wtf?

And to the people saying "you're tough behind a keyboard". Never said that I'm tough. I probably wouldn't win 6 out of 10 fights, but I can defend myself and the perpetrator wouldn't mess with me again.

To urban ag: yeah I think it is imperative that everyone should know how to protect themselves. My daughters will know how. I just think it's one of those things that is critical. And it's not going to get any better. I'm not just talking my about an attack in little caesars, I mean a woman should know how to get away from a sexual assailant as well. Not saying they need to be cage fighters. Sure the "men" in that video should have stepped in. What's your answer? Just take the beating..maybe end up with permanent brain damage? What's your solution?

To catalyst: how is me saying that we should be able to defend ourselves from these attacks in any way supporting them?
snowdog90

Sorry you don't like it, but if she knew how to defend herself, this wouldn't have happened. I'm not saying she would have won the fight but she would have been able to defend herself. Keep your victim mentality and pass it on to yours...we will see how that works out. Me...I prefer not to be a victim. But post about it on social media and whine...that will do you a lot of good. Keep up the weakness .

You are missing the point. Victim mentality has nothing to do with this.
BenFiasco14
AG
Just pure, unadulterated trash. Firing squad.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
DrEvazanPhD

Isn't carrying a gun a type of self defense? Not sure the opposition to taking care of yourself here. Maybe the victim mentality has gotten too much here. I'm sure there are still real men on the OB.

You're a tough guy with a keyboard to hide behind
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.