*WALTER BLOOMBERG TWEETS

5,968 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by IndividualFreedom
Irish 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The guy runs a squawk box service for trading desks that breaks news headlines before the MSM. I and others have been posting his tweets for at least a couple of years now. I invite anyone to find something he has tweeted that wasn't disseminated by the MSM several minutes, if not hours later. If you don't like people using him as a source, then don't comment and just move along. The "Who is Walter Bloomberg" or the "Why should I trust him" schtick on every freaking thread is getting old and annoying as hell.

If staff doesn't want us to use him as a source, then they should say so. Otherwise give it a freaking rest people.
Cassius
Who TF is Walter Bloomberg?
riverrataggie
AG
Who?
Good Poster
AG
How did you think this would go
Irish 2.0
I expect smartass comments from TexAgs. Let's just keep it to this thread about it though.
Irish 2.0
Good Poster said:

How did you think this would go
Don't care. I'm hoping it gets staff's attention and they'll deal with the people that decide to do it every freaking time that someone posts a tweet from him.
Onceaggie2.0
Whats going on here?
Sea Speed
AG
I've seen you amd others post loads of his tweets across various boards and I hqve never once seen anything that would lead one to believe that he was nothing but legit. People are wacky.
vmiaptetr
AG
rgag12
AG
People hate on Walter cause they ain't like Walter
Gigemags382
AG
Nice to meet you Mrs. Bloomberg
UnderoosAg
AG
Cassius said:

Who TF is Walter Bloomberg?

I saw the other thread. I don't remember seeing WB before. So I asked WTFIWB. Had no idea it was a catchphrase.

titan
S

Interesting. Do you know how he manages to have so many stories to break them before the others? Interesting process.

No connection at all to Bloomberg the candidate and the station I take it.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
BadMoonRisin
AG

He's this guy. And he has a pretty decent track record.
It's not the severity of the punishment that deters crime; it's the certainty of it.
Forum Troll
AG
Is it not a legit question? He has no check mark, 285k followers, very few retweets/likes, but posts seemingly accurate info before MSM sources.
nortex97
AG
I always trust people named Walter. Except for Cronkite.

Quote:

"You want a toe? I can get you a toe. Believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't want to know about it, believe me."
titan
S
Forum Troll said:

Is it not a legit question? He has no check mark, 285k followers, very few retweets/likes, but posts seemingly accurate info before MSM sources.
They sure were during the Capitol turmoil. Definitely has some kind of efficient method going there with those desks.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
TxAgLaw03RW
AG

Martin Q. Blank
Forum Troll said:

From Switzerland too. I'm guessing he's some sort of bot.
Charpie
unmade bed
Mike's basstard son, or nah?
itsyourboypookie
No idea what any of this is about
Cassius
BadMoonRisin said:

He's this guy. And he has a pretty decent track record.

Yeah, a damn good track record.
Cassius
Forum Troll said:

He's got an inside source, for sure.
IndividualFreedom
If I knew what twitter was, I would want to follow this guy now.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.