Hey libs, what have you gotten from Biden?

4,590 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BusterAg
WestTexasAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Science Denier said:

What has he done that is good?

Foreign policy is a joke
Unemployment is rising
Inflation about to go up
Assault on free speech
Jackbooted thugs taking over the streets allowed to roam free

I'm curious. What are you actually getting that you want? Free money?

I didn't need Biden's money, even though it was less than what Trump gave me.

No, a Biden win meant Trump lost and isn't president. His loss meant maga didn't get 8 years straight of Trump in the WH, and by what is on the Twitter, and Facebook, it makes them "REEE!" as bad as the libs did when Hillary lost. For me, that's more than enough political riches for me.
I mean congrats on that I guess.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Note none of them can explain what Biden has actually done for them

Just vague feelz as usual
titan
S
rocky the dog said:

This is the incarnate truth. Add a member of CNN or MSNBC to the the picture and you complete the ensemble of who creates the problems.

Nearly all serious problems in America today trace to a national Democrat or national pressmen.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
YouBet
AG
No Spin Ag said:

YouBet said:

No Spin Ag said:

Science Denier said:

Foreign policy is a joke
Unemployment is rising
Inflation about to go up
Assault on free speech

No, a Biden win meant Trump lost and isn't president. His loss meant maga didn't get 8 years straight of Trump in the WH, and by what is on the Twitter, and Facebook, it makes them "REEE!" as bad as the libs did when Hillary lost. For me, that's more than enough political riches for me.
That's all you care about? Social media bragging rights and revenge?

Seeing as how not one politician in my lifetime has affected my life in any way shape or form, yes. Think about it, these next 4 years the right will b**ch and moan like the left did for the previous 4 years, but in your life; your kids will still grow in their love, you'll hopefully continue to live happily with your loved ones and friends, and if you don't fail at your job, you'll likely continue to grow in it and even make money, etc.

When Trump won the libs railed and screamed that Trump didn't win but that it was Russians who hacked the election for him. That the country would go to hell in a handbasket and we'd live in a fascist country that would destroy the American way of life.

Exchange Russia with China, and all the same concerns by the right are not that much different than the lefts concerns. As for Trump and his "horrible" policies, he did nothing that any other republican who would've done had they won the nomination and then presidency. That person wouldn't have tweeted things that even many conservatives found disgusting, and in my opinion, beat Biden in a landslide, but policy wise, Trump wasn't really all that world changing.

So it's not for bragging rights or revenge, it's just something to watch unfold and see the similarities between both sides. If you look objectively, you'll see there's many
Well, that's almost literally impossible to believe. You are ignoring the tactical policy changes and EOs and other laws that impact you whether or not you realize it. The sheer complexity of macro and micro economic policy impacts you.

On the big stuff, our taxes increased under Obama. Our taxes decreased under Trump. Unless you were in the ~20% or so not impacted by trumps tax cuts or don't make enough to pay taxes in the first place that was a direct positive impact for you. Maybe you live in some extreme bubble where you are protected from everything around you. Impossible, but ok.

The other thing people ignore are the planned, foundational changes to political infrastructure and norms that have enabled this country to be so successful that Democrats want to usurp. If they get what they want, all bets are off and you will be impacted. And hand waving it away as political rhetoric is naive. One of the two major parties in this country is for open borders, stacking the SC, making DC and PR states, UHC, free college, etc. That fact that "everything is on the table" and most of the left wants this crap is game changing and scary.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Trump worked to employee American's as was evidenced by his UE ratings. Particularly amongst non-white people.

Biden brags that we're moving in the right direction because UE was horrible.
Take the trash out staff.
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

Biden brags that we're moving in the right direction because UE was horrible.

His talk is cheap.
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Cartographer
I used to make this type of rationalization too. I understand that the family is at the center of your community and that those things are "largely unaffected" but you're wrong to say that no politician has had an effect on your life.

You may not be aware of them because you haven't run into the bounds yet and your direct deposit still hits every month but they are there.

Bush signed the patriot act and started wars that are still happening , Obama expanded the welfare state and dramatically increased domestic surveillance and detention programs, even going so far as to execute an American citizen without due process, trump allowed the bureaucracies to become fully entrenched as the rulers of the country.

Biden and his people have weaponized the FBI against political enemies, see Guiliani's recent raid, and they plan to increase domestic surveillance on "white nationalist" groups.

I understand how you can feel so insulated and secure. But you're also going to be the first one wondering how we got here when things actually hit the fan.

Our children are actually being taught that our modern history starts with civil rights and that the history we learned is false. You're wrong to think how you do and you just don't know it yet.

I still pray we never get to the point where these things matter but that point is approaching faster than you think.

We have college students that think we invented the slave trade, and now that Lincoln was himself a white nationalist.

I'm sure you'll come back with some point about how I'm wrong and I don't know you and blah blah blah but when the tipping point comes, you remember how you feel now. You remember this security. I hope you and the generations beyond you enjoy it. But just know that because you don't see something doesn't mean it's not real.
titan
S

So true. Our parents didn't realize (till recently, they do now) they had the American Pax, and we are in the Late Rome phase of the equation. The kids will get the unraveling part.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
No Spin Ag
Is Not a Turtle said:

I used to make this type of rationalization too. I understand that the family is at the center of your community and that those things are "largely unaffected" but you're wrong to say that no politician has had an effect on your life.

You may not be aware of them because you haven't run into the bounds yet and your direct deposit still hits every month but they are there.

Bush signed the patriot act and started wars that are still happening , Obama expanded the welfare state and dramatically increased domestic surveillance and detention programs, even going so far as to execute an American citizen without due process, trump allowed the bureaucracies to become fully entrenched as the rulers of the country.

Biden and his people have weaponized the FBI against political enemies, see Guiliani's recent raid, and they plan to increase domestic surveillance on "white nationalist" groups.

I understand how you can feel so insulated and secure. But you're also going to be the first one wondering how we got here when things actually hit the fan.

Our children are actually being taught that our modern history starts with civil rights and that the history we learned is false. You're wrong to think how you do and you just don't know it yet.

I still pray we never get to the point where these things matter but that point is approaching faster than you think.

We have college students that think we invented the slave trade, and now that Lincoln was himself a white nationalist.

I'm sure you'll come back with some point about how I'm wrong and I don't know you and blah blah blah but when the tipping point comes, you remember how you feel now. You remember this security. I hope you and the generations beyond you enjoy it. But just know that because you don't see something doesn't mean it's not real.

I don't disagree with what you say, they're all good points. And you're right, I am secure, but who knows what the future holds.

Thanks for your response, it made me think, and see where you are coming from.
OverSeas AG
AG
There are no moderates. If you claim to be a moderate but support Biden, you were lying.

Either to yourself or to everyone else.
DON'T TREAD ON ME
titan
S

Well there may have been one time, but there is no place for it now. The Left Democrats have made it only a choice of either them, or opposing them.
FrioAg 00:
Tone2002
Won the election. Thanks enough.
SlimM
AG
My life didn't change when Bush stole the election.
My life didn't change when Obama stole the election.
My life didn't change when Trump stole the election.
And my life didn't change when Biden stole the election either.
Cassius
SlimM said:

Bush, Obama and Trump didnt steal the election, genius.
rab79
AG
Old McDonald said:

portfolio balance up 35% since he was elected, with no appreciable change to cost of living

NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
SlimM said:

my condolences on your death in 2000
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
Slyfox07
AG
No more mean tweets.
Slyfox07
AG
rab79 said:

Old McDonald said:

portfolio balance up 35% since he was elected, with no appreciable change to cost of living

Stocks do great when the government prints money and injects it into the money supply.

Guarantee your dollar buys less than it did before election day, and the inflation is just getting started.
BusterAg
AG
Old McDonald said:

Gas prices?

Property taxes?

Mega inflation is coming....
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
BusterAg
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Science Denier said:

Foreign policy is a joke
Unemployment is rising
Inflation about to go up
Assault on free speech

That's pretty sad, honestly.

Cutting off your nose to spite your face.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
BusterAg
AG
No Spin Ag said:

YouBet said:

No Spin Ag said:

Science Denier said:

Foreign policy is a joke
Unemployment is rising
Inflation about to go up
Assault on free speech

Seeing as how not one politician in my lifetime has affected my life in any way shape or form, yes. Think about it, these next 4 years the right will b**ch and moan like the left did for the previous 4 years, but in your life; your kids will still grow in their love, you'll hopefully continue to live happily with your loved ones and friends, and if you don't fail at your job, you'll likely continue to grow in it and even make money, etc.

When Trump won the libs railed and screamed that Trump didn't win but that it was Russians who hacked the election for him. That the country would go to hell in a handbasket and we'd live in a fascist country that would destroy the American way of life.

Exchange Russia with China, and all the same concerns by the right are not that much different than the lefts concerns. As for Trump and his "horrible" policies, he did nothing that any other republican who would've done had they won the nomination and then presidency. That person wouldn't have tweeted things that even many conservatives found disgusting, and in my opinion, beat Biden in a landslide, but policy wise, Trump wasn't really all that world changing.

So it's not for bragging rights or revenge, it's just something to watch unfold and see the similarities between both sides. If you look objectively, you'll see there's many

This is such a racist take.

The black community was starting to thrive under Trump's policies. Just because your life didn't change, he made great strides for working class Americans.

Very selfish, very racist attitude.

--Thomas Jefferson
FCBlitz
I would normally agree.....but Biden is only a cardboard cutout versus of a president. He has no policy he is pushing. There is a single assignment for Joe and that seems to be more then he can handle.

His world is full of handlers preparing him to get through the next 60 secs of being in front of a camera. All of the other things a president does......he simply can't do.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Old McDonald said:

sounds like you have experience in that arena, why don't you tell us?
Your arrogance aside..gas and food have risen sharply.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
Science Denier
AG
Mark Goldbridge said:

Deaths and cases down drastically from trump. Remember 500k deaths or something under trump

My 401K and YouTube and social media is booming.

Hope this helps.

So, a virus hit, Trump expedited the production of a vaccine, and deaths come down dramatically.

WEEEEEEE BIDEN!!!!!
Seriously77
Still can't believe Trump shut down the economy rather than isolate the elderly.
Also, why didn't he fire Fauci rather than pander to him, talking him up....idiot.

5 dimensional chess...more like Chines checkers.

Funky Winkerbean
AG
Seriously77 said:

Still can't believe Trump shut down the economy rather than isolate the elderly.
Also, why didn't he fire Fauci rather than pander to him, talking him up....idiot.

5 dimensional chess...more like Chines checkers.

The media wouldn't accept anything Trump did as "correct".

Remember the blowback from the restrictions on Chinese travel?

Biden just did it to India? Has the country lost its **** over that?
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
c-jags
YouBet said:

No Spin Ag said:

YouBet said:

No Spin Ag said:

Science Denier said:

Foreign policy is a joke
Unemployment is rising
Inflation about to go up
Assault on free speech

Well, that's almost literally impossible to believe. You are ignoring the tactical policy changes and EOs and other laws that impact you whether or not you realize it. The sheer complexity of macro and micro economic policy impacts you.

On the big stuff, our taxes increased under Obama. Our taxes decreased under Trump. Unless you were in the ~20% or so not impacted by trumps tax cuts or don't make enough to pay taxes in the first place that was a direct positive impact for you. Maybe you live in some extreme bubble where you are protected from everything around you. Impossible, but ok.

The other thing people ignore are the planned, foundational changes to political infrastructure and norms that have enabled this country to be so successful that Democrats want to usurp. If they get what they want, all bets are off and you will be impacted. And hand waving it away as political rhetoric is naive. One of the two major parties in this country is for open borders, stacking the SC, making DC and PR states, UHC, free college, etc. That fact that "everything is on the table" and most of the left wants this crap is game changing and scary.

I don't know where you were financially in your journey but I started my life out of college in 2007 with a newborn 1/2/2007 (got married at 20 had a kid at 23) and actually had to miss my first day of my first real job.

That set me back a good bit, but obviously was self inflicted. Then 2008, taxes, and Obamacare kept me from really getting ahead. We never missed a bill but it was hard most months. It wasn't till 2017 when I had some freedom on healthcare and a better job that resulted in getting a lot more in my paycheck every month. A lot of decreases in regulation freed up my industry to spend a lot more and I benefited pretty heavily for 3 years.

We paid off a lot of bills, we're finally able to start saving heavily and get into a bit of investment. Then my wife got back in the job market when things were going well.

I'm sure some people had different takes and probably the opposite experiences based on presidents, but Trump's economy was incredibly beneficial to my family and helped me to get where I feel I should have been around 30-33.

All of that is completely circumstantial and I don't blame Obama or give Trump all credit, but to pretend that the president doesn't have a pretty big impact is pretty short sighted.
IslanderAg04
Mark Goldbridge said:

Deaths and cases down drastically from trump. Remember 500k deaths or something under trump

My 401K and YouTube and social media is booming.

Hope this helps.

You sound privileged .
AggieVictor10
AG
If it makes the cons mad, then it's probably a good thing.
aTmAg
AG
AggieVictor10 said:

If it makes cons mad, then it's bad for America. We are just smart enough to realize it.
whytho987654
AggieVictor10 said:

Ok so America crumbling would make "cons mad", you still happy then? What policy that biden has pushed do you actually support?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Why are liberals allowed to post when it's obvious they are only here to troll?
Thomas Sowell
jagged
AG
Science Denier said:

Foreign policy is a joke
Unemployment is rising
Inflation about to go up
Assault on free speech

Unemployment isn't rising. Hth.
2004FIGHTINTXAG
Unemployment went from 6 to 6.1% for the month of April jobs report.
DimebagsGhost
AG
Old McDonald said:

which policy change made by Joe made that possible ?
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.