Texas Cop Lets White Man Yelling, Swinging at Black Protesters Go

7,119 Views | 67 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ol Rock
TxTarpon
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Quote:

So "branch covidian" is a no-no, but this is fine?
What are you talking about?
Quote:

Atta way to stay consistent, moderation...
Edited for the uptight and liberal white.

Looks like you BLM types flagged the image.
Roll on gangsta....

----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
fooz
#AllLivesSplatter
No Longer Subsribed
AG
The police officer handled it well. The white driver was crazy angry and he diffused it. Of course the officer should have had a riot squad out there pushing the protesters out of the way since they were violating the rights of others but its not his fault that his superiors don't have the guts to do the right thing.
stetson
AG

Need signs stating:
  • Stop committing crimes
  • Stop attempting murder
  • Stop resisting arrest
  • Stop using drugs
  • Stop blocking traffic
TxTarpon

Quote:

• Stop blocking traffic

That right there.
Protest on the sidewalk.
Busy people in today's world don't' want to play games. Get out of our way.

Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

Post removed:
by user
DrEvazanPhD
third coast.. said:

Shouldn't be any qualifications to it, just if they block roadways.
I'm sorry, but when a known militant group blocks traffic and surrounds my car, i'm in fear of my life, and my vehicle is my means to defend myself.
stetson
AG
stetson said:

Need signs stating:
  • Stop committing crimes
  • Stop attempting murder
  • Stop resisting arrest
  • Stop using drugs
  • Stop blocking traffic

Forgot one:
  • Stop killing babies!
TxTarpon
Well yeah.
In this case big boy was not the lead car.
So unless he was going to ram into multiple cars to be in position to roll over some (CENSORED), then your scenario does not fit this situation.
I bet 10 people with pepper spray could have beat back the protesters.

-BarronVonAwesome

FriscoKid
AG
I saw this "protest" live. Idiots blocked the intersection where we were eating lunch. My wife confronted a lady that was begging her to stop killing black people. Wife told her she was full of crap and needed to get her facts straight.
Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
nu awlins ag
AG
samurai_texan said:

Just drive through them and mow them down.

Yup. Get in my way, I'll run you over. Block traffic, hell no. Go protest in front of City Hall. These idiots are attention w h o r e s.
Boo Weekley
FriscoKid said:

I saw this "protest" live. Idiots blocked the intersection where we were eating lunch. My wife confronted a lady that was begging her to stop killing black people. Wife told her she was full of crap and needed to get her facts straight.
This is just beyond absurd lol. I can't believe how many people buy into this line...when blacks are killing each other in SHOCKING numbers year after year. I am far less sympathetic to any black "causes" that I used to be. I used to actually genuinely care about progress in the black community, but these people are so hypocritical and backwards they simply cannot be taken seriously...there is no hope.
Trucker 96
And newsflash, but some black aholes standing in front of me blocking me from getting where I need to go isn't going to save a single black life. Or job. Or help black folks in any way
Boo Weekley
Fore Left! said:

And newsflash, but some black aholes standing in front me blocking me from getting where I need to go isn't going to save a single black life. Or job. Or help black folks in any way
It's about one of the worst things you could do to try to get others on your side. "I am going to p*ss you the F off and potentially ruin your f-ing day OMG why don't you love me and join my cause?!!!"

So f-ing stupid.
TxTarpon
And the black lady did not attack her?
Did she just scream and freak out?

-BarronVonAwesome

samurai_science
nu awlins ag said:

samurai_texan said:

Just drive through them and mow them down.

Yup. Get in my way, I'll run you over. Block traffic, hell no. Go protest in front of City Hall. These idiots are attention w h o r e s.
93MarineHorn
This will keep happening as police standby while people block traffic (break the law). Are pos media will keep blaming the wrong people. The guy was being held hostage, stuck in his car by a bunch of human garbage that feel entitled to encroach on the rights of others. He was trying to do the job that the police have abdicated.
TxTarpon

Quote:

He was trying to do the job that the police have abdicated.
He knocked a cell phone out of a woman's hand and screamed.
More Morton Downy Jr than anything....

Now had he gotten 10 guys with ax handles, done some antifa style covid face coverings and then beat on the protesters we might be seeing some traction.

-BarronVonAwesome

93MarineHorn
Quote:

He knocked a cell phone out of a woman's hand and screamed.

More Morton Downy Jr than Johhny Law.
Yeah, just like cops when you film them.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
OverSeas AG said:

I have no idea if op is: angry, sarcastic, racist or trolling.

i legitimately have always thought txtarpon was schizophrenic or something. i always just skip his posts because they rarely make any sense and usually just give me a headache.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Facts:

1) OP thinks he's a terribly clever troll but he's actually just terrible

2) The protestors are the criminals in the wrong here, not the people whose rights they are violating

3) The cops are also in the wrong for letting this happen. Riot control should be there immediately with Pepper spray, water cannons, tasers and then bullets if they still refuse to disperse
richardag
slimjimsims said:

Layne Staley said:

Perhaps we should pass ordinance that if you are intentionally blocking a roadway and not in a dire immediate emergency, YOU are the one committing an assault or illegal detainment.

Plenty of places to protest and exercise your free speech without infringing on other's equal rights.
Obstruction of Highway comes to mind, probably would be liable for damages and/or injuries that occur as a result.... I can dream.
Hospital emergency, lost wages, late for interview lost job opportunities, lost home sale due to delays, .....

Dox these POS and begin the lawsuits
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
eric76
AG
Martin Q. Blank said:

I need one of those Legal Observer shirts. Let's me go wherever I want.
Or wear one of those high visibility yellow jackets.
MaroonSpirit
AG
Definitely need DeSantis' FL anti-riot law!
eric76
AG
Boo Weekley said:

FriscoKid said:

This is just beyond absurd lol. I can't believe how many people buy into this line...when blacks are killing each other in SHOCKING numbers year after year. I am far less sympathetic to any black "causes" that I used to be. I used to actually genuinely care about progress in the black community, but these people are so hypocritical and backwards they simply cannot be taken seriously...there is no hope.
Well said.

If they want any sympathy from me, they have to start acting like rational, law-abiding human beings.

Behaving like obnoxious spoiled brats deserves no sympathy of any kind.
pfo
AG
Everyone except BLM should go block the entrance to welfare offices and whatever branch of government sends out welfare checks and food stamps. Then let's see how these BLM SOB's like it when the shoe is on the other foot!
eric76
AG
pfo said:

Everyone except BLM should go block the entrance to welfare offices and whatever branch of government sends out welfare checks and food stamps. Then let's see how these BLM SOB's like it when the shoe is on the other foot!
That would work if they had to go there to pick up their checks and food stamps.

Don't they just issue something like a credit/debit card and refill the amounts electronically every month?
Ag with kids
AG
DrEvazanPhD said:

third coast.. said:

Shouldn't be any qualifications to it, just if they block roadways.
I'm sorry, but when a known militant group blocks traffic and surrounds my car, i'm in fear of my life, and my vehicle is my means to defend myself.
Most of the summer, I drive in my 2dr Jeep with the top and doors off.

I CANNOT protect myself inside my vehicle if people start to come up to me.

I can guarantee I'm going to drive over and around anything to get to a safe place. Curbs, idiots, doesn't matter. I'm not going to risk my life on the chance that they just want to "talk" to me.

Luckily I live in Corpus now. BLM protests like that probably wouldn't go over too well with the Mexicans here.

Now, the ****ing zombies and hobos on every corner here are pretty creepy.
smucket
AG
Fore Left! said:

And pay heed folks, this took place in the midst of suburbia at Preston and 121. Stay frosty because you never know when one of these will pop up in your neighborhood or an intersection you are at when you least expect it

And when I grew up in Plano in the 70s, the only thing I can remember at that intersection was a fruit stand that said Lolaville on it. Now it's apparently another sign of urban blight and decay. So very sad.
smucket
AG
Found it

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolaville,_Texas
tysker
AG
stetson said:

Why is the 'legal observer' getting involved? I mean I know why but these guys are literally a-holes in shirts with no actual authority or purpose. Give me Heinlein-esque Fair Witness over these chumps any day
Agsrback12
If these trouble makers were as passionate about their kids not breaking the law as they are for a payday, there would be next to zero trouble in the world today.
pacecar02
I remember when "go play in traffic" was a euphemism for "go kill yourself"

Ol Rock
AG
If you unlawfully block traffic as part of a protest, you should go to jail. End of sentence. Full stop.

You have no right to interrupt people lawfully going about their business.

I don't care what you are protesting. I might even agree, but blocking traffic should be an automatic 3 months in jail on your first offense.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.