Texas Cop Lets White Man Yelling, Swinging at Black Protesters Go

7,109 Views | 67 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ol Rock
TxTarpon
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Quote:

'He Wasn't Arrested. He Wasn't Shot.': Texas Cop Lets Angry White Man Yelling, Swinging at Black Protesters Demonstrating Over Death of Marvin Scott III Leave Scene Unscathed

A Texas police department faces backlash after a video surfaced showing a white officer letting a white man off the hook after he seemingly tried to swing at Black Lives Matter protesters, the Dallas Observer reported.

The incident was said to have taken place in Frisco, Texas, after demonstrators stopped traffic while protesting the death of Marvin Scott III.
Who?
Quote:

On Sunday, May 2, residents marched through Plano and Frisco, Texas, to honor Scott's life, during which traffic stalled as the protesters marched toward the parking lot of a Plano Chick-fil-A.

They were soon interrupted by a tall white man, wearing a navy shirt and sports sunglasses, cursing at them. The footage captured the unidentified man walking up to a Plano officer standing at the intersection and demanded that he "get these ****ing people out of the way."
Dude, Chickfila ain't open.

Quote:

The man is then seen walking toward a young Black woman and appears to swing at her and drop her cell phone. Demonstrators quickly swarmed around the young lady and another man, the Dallas Observer identified as Scott's family lawyer, Lee Merritt.
He hit woman?
In Texas?
Beat his a$$
Surprised popo did not taze him when he approached like he did.
Quote:

The white man then places his right fist on Merritt's chest while holding up his left fist to strike the attorney.
Never hit a personal injury attorney. (no matter how much you want to)
Quote:

That's when the police officer tried to redirect the man in the opposite direction. He continued to scream, "Get them out of here!" before heading back to his vehicle, and is allowed to leave the scene.
"Hey black people, when cracker boy exited his sled, that was when you should have just jacked his keys."
-Ralphie May's spirit (esd19 edit)

So was that gun black dude had at 1:01?

I see that and never thought I would want a baseball sized hail storm to show up so badly.

What is up with the Meskin flag in the begining?
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Idiots blocking traffic, idiot putting hands on a trial attorney.

All idiots should've been arrested.
FJB
AG
Illegal protests need to be broken up post haste.
Corn Pop
That's one big sob
samurai_science
Just drive through them and mow them down.
peacedude
AG
Not staged at all.

Martin Q. Blank
I need one of those Legal Observer shirts. Let's me go wherever I want.
Post removed:
by user
Roll the Bones
AG
I didn't see anything about this in the local news. Did the police show up and run them off or did they just let these people break the law until they got bored and left?
cevans_40
AG
So is OP mad that they didn't shoot this guy?
Layne Staley
AG
Perhaps we should pass ordinance that if you are intentionally blocking a roadway and not in a dire immediate emergency, YOU are the one committing an assault or illegal detainment.

Plenty of places to protest and exercise your free speech without infringing on other's equal rights.
itsyourboypookie
I think that was Big Rob
AGHouston11
AG
How would the new Florida law apply here? ..........
AGHouston11
AG
The guy wasn't swinging- pretty sure you would know if he was. Terrible headline!
TequilaMockingbird
I was in Frisco and Plano this weekend.

Really hits close to home.
fooz
cevans_40 said:

OP is trolling for screenshots. HTH
No Spin Ag
third coast.. said:

I have ZERO sympathy for anyone blocking traffic. None. As a matter of fact, they should be thanking their stars it wasn't a semi and was just a pissed off dude.

This.

They can protest all they want, on a sidewalk. Intentionally blocking traffic, which only disrupts people's lives, places you smack in the middle of play stupid games land.
DCAggie13y
AG
People are killed regularly in road rage incidents. When you block traffic like this, you are creating the conditions for vehicular manslaughter, no matter how valiant your cause.
Ags4DaWin
need to do like the land thieves and make it legal to run them over.

play in traffic, get flattened.
slimjimsims
AG
Layne Staley said:

Perhaps we should pass ordinance that if you are intentionally blocking a roadway and not in a dire immediate emergency, YOU are the one committing an assault or illegal detainment.

Plenty of places to protest and exercise your free speech without infringing on other's equal rights.
Obstruction of Highway comes to mind, probably would be liable for damages and/or injuries that occur as a result.... I can dream.
jagvocate
AG
Dumbest original post in a long time. I lost IQ points trying to follow.

AggieKeith15
AG
He knocked the phone out of her hands. Never did he swing at anyone in the video. This seems completely fabricated.

Also the BLM marchers should not be in the road.
Sid Farkas
AG
OP and the left are desperate to find moral equivalency with the hundreds of documented incidents of black guys losing their **** while committing crimes...this is the best they can come up with?

fine. lets make a deal: cops are obligated to use deadly force against idiotic crackers like this...and you guys will stfu, stay at home and refuse to riot everytime the cops justifiably shoot a black guy who is attacking them and/or resisting and/or committing a serious crime

deal?

if so, expect the ratio of white guys killed to black guys killed to be miniscule. hth.
FIDO*98*
AG
Would love to see the city deploy a Snow Plow and give a 30 second warning.
Johnny04
I never understand how police don't roll up and put every single person blocking the road under arrest.
OverSeas AG
AG
I have no idea if op is: angry, sarcastic, racist or trolling.
DON'T TREAD ON ME
cevans_40
AG
OverSeas AG said:

I have no idea if op is: angry, sarcastic, racist or trolling.

Why not all of it?
Trucker 96
He shouldn't be charged. The cop should have been arresting people refusing to leave the intersection
Trucker 96
And pay heed folks, this took place in the midst of suburbia at Preston and 121. Stay frosty because you never know when one of these will pop up in your neighborhood or an intersection you are at when you least expect it
10thYrSr
Ol_Ag_02 said:

Idiots blocking traffic, idiot putting hands on a trial attorney.

All idiots should've been arrested.

An argument can be made that that trial attorney was approaching him in a hostile situation and encroached on his personal space. Also, the attorney was not wearing a mask, so he could have been trying to defend himself from infection because he has not been vaccinated.
TxTarpon

Quote:

Just drive through them and mow them down.

You rock bro!
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

TxTarpon

Quote:

Who is "they"?
The BLM protester with the gun?
I am sure you would show those protester cows you is boss in a beech slapping contest though.

-BarronVonAwesome

TxTarpon
One cop, 20 protesters.
How many handcuffs you think he carries?

-BarronVonAwesome

TxTarpon

Quote:

And pay heed folks, this took place in the midst of suburbia at Preston and 121. Stay frosty because you never know when one of these will pop up in your neighborhood or an intersection you are at when you least expect it
Unless they take a charter bus or carpool in, ain't happening in my 'hood.
By their looks those cows and gordos don't get their steps in.
Just roll back with a fried pollo buffet on a trailer and their "March for Justice" becomes a pig out.

-BarronVonAwesome

esd19
AG
TxTarpon said:

Hey black people, when cracker boy exited his sled, that was when you should have just jacked his keys.

So "branch covidian" is a no-no, but this is fine? Atta way to stay consistent, moderation...
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.