Brett Favre

5,961 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TexAgs91
Clob94
How long do you want to ignore this user?

He just committed social media suicide.
aTmAg
AG
titan
S

Drew Brees could have survived his moment if he had just not backed down. Brett needs to hold his ground.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
T for Texas
AG
How dare he think for himself and hold a reasonable position. In this day and age, the idea that a cop just wakes up wanting to kill a black person and effectively ruin their own life is inane.
TxAgPreacher
S
He's right you know.gif
AGHouston11
AG
titan said:

Drew Brees could have survived his moment if he had just not backed down. Brett needs to hold his ground.

He was absolutely no balls.
In less than a few days he was wearing a rapist's name on his helmet!
But he got his TV contract.
No respect for that guy whatsoever.
Roll the Bones
AG
I bet Dale Hansen will go unplugged to slam him.
Tone2002
I don't think anyone cares about Brett Favre at this point to take issue with anything he says.
titan
S

Yes, he was an absolute disgrace. Carolla made it a textbook example of a lecture on how you don't give into the Left mob, and certainly don't parrot the speeches.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Not a Bot
AG
So he agrees with the Minnesota AG, who charged him with unintentional murder.

And he also agrees with the jury, who convicted him of unintentional murder.

The state of Minnesota never alleged that the killing was intentional.

And this is controversial?
Spurswin5
AGHouston11 said:

titan said:

This was a major turning point in the BLM hysteria last summer

They were able to break the all-time leading passer and great human being in a matter of days because, heaven forbid, Drew was taught to honor our flag by family who had fought for this country. In a head-to-head battle between Patriotism vs. marxism , marxism won and the nation and warring factions noticed.

BLM and the liberal media only felt more emboldened and executives at Fortune 500 companies took note.

This was, sadly, a major inflection point in this latest propaganda war.
AC Hopper
S
Cactus Jack said:

So he agrees with the Minnesota AG, who charged him with unintentional murder.

And he also agrees with the jury, who convicted him of unintentional murder.

The state of Minnesota never alleged that the killing was intentional.

And this is controversial?
This x 100!
BlueTaze
Where are all the posters who consistently defended Chauvin on the aggieHawg trial thread? On a daily basis many there reminded us Chauvin did nothing wrong, and that ONLY in hindsight would it even be possible to conclude Chavin did anything wrong or excessive after Floyd passed out.

I guess it's hard to defend Brett against leftist scum when you are on the record for bashing those with a similar opinion pre-verdict.

I guess it's hard to call Brett a liberal hack for disregarding "excited delirium", if liberal hacks are calling him a right wing nut for not thinking Chauvin was a racist killer.

This thread won't go past 2 pages on F16
swampstander
AG
BlueTaze said:

Where are all the posters who consistently defended Chauvin on the aggieHawg trial thread? On a daily basis many there reminded us Chauvin did nothing wrong, and that ONLY in hindsight would it even be possible to conclude Chavin did anything wrong or excessive after Floyd passed out.

I guess it's hard to defend Brett against leftist scum when you are on the record for bashing those with a similar opinion pre-verdict.

I guess it's hard to call Brett a liberal hack for disregarding "excited delirium", if liberal hacks are calling him a right wing nut for not thinking Chauvin was a racist killer.

Maybe they are in bed... it's almost midnight.
BlueTaze
The OP was at 10pm and none of those super active daily posters made an appearance.

But fair point...we will see how many chime in tmrw.
TRADUCTOR
BlueTaze said:

# times race uttered in court = ZERO
Such a pesky little data point and POP! goes your tiny filter bubble.
BlueTaze
100% agree race had nothing to do with it. Wish media would point out fact race never entered courtroom.

He was a run of the mill bad cop who didn't like random losers telling him what to do in front of his cop apprentices. A non story that caused the president of the US to claim blacks are scared to go to grocery store in 2021. Doesn't change fact Chauvin committed manslaughter.
Get Off My Lawn
Whoever you used to be - you're insufferable. That's a terrible take to say that most claimed he did nothing wrong. The vast majority held that there was reasonable doubt as to the mechanics of his death. Chauvin deviated from his department's policy when he maintained the transitory control position rather than applying a hobble, which is "something wrong" but wasn't ever really proven by the state to be the causal factor in his heart stopping (from our perspectives).

Edit: autocorrect
Mowdy Ag
AG
The Alinskyites Alinsykettes will be along soon to administer his re-education.
AggDogg61
The truth hurts
Nitro Power
AG
titan said:

I believe he will. This is not his first "controversial statement" lately. I believe some weeks/months back he came out strongly against keeping politics out of sports.
When you fall to your knees and ask God for help, don’t forget to fall back on your knees and say ‘thank you’ when He answers.- Steve Torrence
Valhalla
Spurswin5 said:

AGHouston11 said:

titan said:

This was a major turning point in the BLM hysteria last summer

They were able to break the all-time leading passer and great human being in a matter of days because, heaven forbid, Drew was taught to honor our flag by family who had fought for this country. In a head-to-head battle between Patriotism vs. marxism , marxism won and the nation and warring factions noticed.

BLM and the liberal media only felt more emboldened and executives at Fortune 500 companies took note.

This was, sadly, a major inflection point in this latest propaganda war.

They broke him because of his own greed and that his convictions weren't very strong. Drew Brees would have succumbed to any temptation for money, it's pretty clear he never was who people thought he was.
AggieZUUL
AG
Real. Comfortable. Jeans.
rocky the dog
AG
After that, Favre will never play in the NFL ever again.
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Kozmozag
His teammates adjusted him. When a friend tells you he is hurting because of this, what is he suppose to do. He screwed up wading into the discussion.
Eso si, Que es
Tone2002 said:

I don't think anyone cares about Brett Favre at this point to take issue with anything he says.
It feeds their white supremacy narrative, there is 0% chance this goes unnoticed. They are ready, willing, and capable of vilifying a white cop who saved at least one black female's life to keep the narrative rolling, what on earth makes you think they will overlook truth speakers as high profile as Brett Favre?

When the demand for racism far outpaces supply, no low hanging fruit is left unpicked.
rgag12
AG
titan said:

It helps Favre doesn't currently play in the league and won't face a mutiny of dim-witted teammates too.
PooDoo
AG
They should've asked him about QBs harassing massage therapists.
jwhaby
Kozmozag said:

His teammates adjusted him. When a friend tells you he is hurting because of this, what is he suppose to do. He screwed up wading into the discussion.

What if Brett Favre had told his friend that he was hurting because people were kneeling during the national anthem? Was he still wrong? Do his feeling matter less?
Rapier108
Kozmozag said:

You tell your friend to man up and learn to accept difference of opinion.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
AGHouston11
AG
rgag12 said:

titan said:

It helps Favre doesn't currently play in the league and won't face a mutiny of dim-witted teammates too.

The NFL consists of MEN who should be able to stand up for themselves if they chose to do so. A guy wore cops are pig socks and he is the current hero now. It's because partly not one person on a team had balls to say this is all BS!
BlueTaze
Get Off My Lawn said:

Whoever you used to be - you're insufferable. That's a terrible take to say that most claimed he did nothing wrong. The vast majority held that there was reasonable doubt as to the mechanics of his death. Chauvin deviated from his department's policy when he maintained the transitory control position rather than applying a hobble, which is "something wrong" but wasn't ever really proven by the state to be the causal factor in his heart stopping (from our perspectives).

Edit: autocorrect

I said "many there", not "most". Nice try.

It was not uncommon to see 40+ stars on posts that said "Floyd was a thug and Chauvin was just trying to save him." Meanwhile, those who simply shared opinions on Chauvin being guilty of manslaughter were flagged and labeled trolls.

So do you have an opinion on Farve? Is he totally off base here in his criticism of Chauvin? Is he insufferable?
BlueTaze
This is the typical garbage you see in response. Brett admits Chauvin killed Floyd, but not on purpose. A very reasonable middle of the road non-legal take.

L1TexAg95
AG
Brees = Austin ... not surprised
Little Rock Ag
AG
AggieZUUL said:

Real. Comfortable. Jeans.
Just for that, I'm going to go rip tags off my Wranglers.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.