The creation of an entire class of people with no reseponsibility

5,555 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by titan
stallion6
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No Spin Ag said:

stallion6 said:

joerobert_pete06 said:

Preach

What I do is, turn off the tv and ignore everything outside my family and friends
That is true of conservatives. We all just go work, pay taxes, follow the rules, and focus on faith and family. The problem is that doesn't get action. The woke liberals are out trashing the cities and rioting. We need a path forward for conservative change with the right leader.

If the right needs the "right leader", what was Trump lacking that another could be better than him at?
Tact!
MouthBQ98
AG
The left is pretty bad at picking aspiring heroes.
BallerStaf2003
AG
So is OP referring to all black people in this post?
Martin Q. Blank
BallerStaf2003 said:

It's in the thread title: "class." Not race.
Ag87H2O
AG
stallion6 said:

No Spin Ag said:

stallion6 said:

joerobert_pete06 said:

Preach

What I do is, turn off the tv and ignore everything outside my family and friends
That is true of conservatives. We all just go work, pay taxes, follow the rules, and focus on faith and family. The problem is that doesn't get action. The woke liberals are out trashing the cities and rioting. We need a path forward for conservative change with the right leader.

If the right needs the "right leader", what was Trump lacking that another could be better than him at?
Tact!
Governor Ron DeSantis might be our last shot at changing the game.
LongVolatilityAg
AG
We can't keep putting "libs" into one basket of gay, non tax paying, lazy, police hating people. It's the same thing Maxine Waters did when she said "the people on the right, the racist". It's gets you all worked up and doesn't do you or anyone around you any good. Get out of the echo chamber of Facebook and cable news. Go talk to some lefties you know. Open dialogue and humor is the key.

1- It's literally no true.

2 - it breeds hate.

I'm a conservative/libertarian.
One thing both "sides" agree on is that our government is corrupt. I start there. We may disagree to what degree that is but my liberal friends at least admit it's true. So why would we give corrupt politicians more power/money? That gets them thinking.
To my point all my liberal friends and their families have good jobs are not gay, pay their taxes and are good people. .

We all want a great country and to prosper, we just disagree on the best way to do that. Loooong way to go.

OP just seems so jaded and hateful I had to say something.
MooreTrucker
AG
Tone2002 said:

All this over a guilty verdict. Smh. Ridiculous.
Sad, and telling, that you think that's all this is.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG

Slyfox07
AG
Earl_Rudder said:

They have no concept of personal responsibility. No concept of ownership of their own lives. They are always victims; they never have any sense of agency.

George Floyd is seen as a victim, but the reality is that he would still be alive if he:

- Wasn't a lifelong drug addict causing him to have advanced heart disease at age 46
- Hadn't combined both meth and fentanyl (any physician will tell you never combine uppers and downers)
- Wasn't in Minnesota to "clean up his life" as he put it, after 5 jail and prison stints, including 5 years for armed home invasion of a pregnant woman, in which he threatened to kill her unborn child

The reality is if he had just accepted responsibility and taken ownership of their actions, he would be alive. Comply with the orders, say that you've ingested drugs, go to the hospital, face the music for the drugs, probably do some time, and then start fixing your ****ing life. Yes, you may have to do time, rehab, parole, but you can still fix your life if you choose to do so.

But instead he chose to continually go down the wrong path, and his own personal actions were the direct cause of his death. He's not a victim.

We have created an entire class of people, across multiple generations, that will not accept responsibility. It is always some else's fault, someone else's problem, someone else's actions that caused you to be a monster.

They don't want to study in school, they want to skip and play PS4, look at their phones, be pretend (or real thugs).

They don't want to marry the people that they have children with, and have multiple children with multiple people. Continually... They also choose not to become adults, and let other people raise their children like the school system, other family members, or sometimes the state foster care system.

The ones that actually do make it to college take outrageous loans, enroll in overpriced diploma mills with garbage majors, and then think they shouldn't have to pay it back.

They have no marketable skills but think they are owed a job.

IF they work, they don't want to pay taxes, but they want the most productive to pay more.

If they don't want to work they think they are owed a government paycheck. Welfare, stimulus, UBI, childcare, free meals at schools.

Some of them are such victims that they have to create hatred when none exists, here's looking at you Ms. NCAA and Isaih Martin, you pathetic losers.

They don't want to improve themselves. They don't want to accept responsibility. There is no desire to be self sufficient.

I hope you're happy libs. This is the country you have created. I hope your ready for what's coming next. You've created this hellhole.

Absolutely true. Start to finish.
Slyfox07
AG
Martin Q. Blank said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

It's in the thread title: "class." Not race.

Skin color doesn't mean *****

Culture, values, decisions do.
cevans_40
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

When you spend all day looking for something, you will eventually find it even if it doesn't exist.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
BallerStaf2003 said:

You are hoping he/she paints with broad strokes aren't you?
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

i've got some white trash cousins that fit the op perfectly. in fact, it was them i was thinking of when reading it.

maybe you need to reflect on your own presumptions.
BallerStaf2003
AG
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

You are hoping he/she paints with broad strokes aren't you?

It was just a questions. Seemed directly correlated to Chauvin's prosecution.

Many on this board have gone over the top polarized and paint with incredibly broad strokes. Thanks for that usage whoever accused me of that earlier.

So is this group anyone that doesn't support trump or everyone that disagrees with anything. The older majority of this board represents?
crowman2010
AG
Saw a woman in Florida this past weekend that was wearing sweat pants and a shirt that was too small that said "Sleep All Day" on the front...

I was halfway expecting the back to say "Collect Tax Dollars"
javajaws
AG
Somebody in the black community is going to have to step up big time and get these people out of their victimhood mentality.

I know there is a large percentage of black people that look down on all this behavior but don't say anything. Well, the time is now - before it is too late to speak out against it. The longer all of this goes on the bigger problem it becomes. It will eventually reach a point where there WILL be systemic racism in this country, from both sides.
BlackLab
AG
javajaws said:

Somebody in the black community is going to have to step up big time and get these people out of their victimhood mentality.

I know there is a large percentage of black people that look down on all this behavior but don't say anything. Well, the time is now - before it is too late to speak out against it. The longer all of this goes on the bigger problem it becomes. It will eventually reach a point where there WILL be systemic racism in this country, from both sides.

If only there was a black politician who could rise to the rank of President and bring everyone together while lifting up the black community - oh wait that didn't work with Obama.
javajaws
AG
BlackLab said:

javajaws said:

If only there was a black politician who could rise to the rank of President and bring everyone together while lifting up the black community - oh wait that didn't work with Obama.
Yeah, and it won't be Kamala either. Both are cut from the same cloth and have done nothing but divide people with their rhetoric.
titan
S
stallion6 said:

No Spin Ag said:

stallion6 said:

joerobert_pete06 said:

Preach

Tact!
More precisely, far more shrewdness and calculation. Less insistence on just playing into any given narrative they make up. Attacking the press was warranted and so long deserved it is hard to grasp, but Trump overplays the personal slams, especially toward `Ex's -- people that served him --- so much it needlessly alienates the more weak-minded and emotional. And before people blame women for that, apparently it was a certain class of Boehner and Lincoln Project type white men "moderates" that were more offended.

But a good leader will play to the weak and selfish as well as the strong, because you have to motivate them too if they are part of your backing.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.