CBS starts the process of doxxing the jurors

10,878 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Ghost of Andrew Eaton
Waffledynamics
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/04/19/cbs-news-starts-the-process-of-doxxing-chauvin-trial-jurors-n364446

Quote:

The trial of Derek Chauvin, the police officer accused of killing George Floyd, is entering its final moments. The jury will begin deliberating soon as the defense has finished its closing arguments. Whether they are able to return a verdict at all is a question we will eventually have an answer to.

In all of this, one thing is supposed to be clear. The jurors are supposed to be able to do their duty without pressure and threat. Yet, CBS News has already begun the process of doxxing them, and it's hard to overstate how dangerous this is.
Quote:

There is nothing more irrelevant in this trial in regards to public knowledge than the "makeup" of the 14 jurors. The process of vetting and weeding out jurors has already been completed with input from both the prosecution, defense, and the judge. At this point, where a juror lives is not information anyone needs to know. But CBS News knows exactly what they are doing here.

Further, this sure seems like a shot across the bow for the jurors to come up with the "right" verdict or face reprisal from the mob, aided and abetted by a news media ready to provide them with personal information. Why are news outlets even hinting at identifying these people when there's no journalistic value in it whatsoever? I think we know why.
The media needs to be reeled in. How can they keep doing corrupt stuff like this?! This is far and beyond the spirit of the First Amendment. Can they be held in contempt of court? What recourse is there for this? I don't see how anyone can trust the outcome of this trial. Just like our elections and everything else, the left wants to ruin any semblance of integrity and neutrality from society.

These people are dangerous.
oh no
AG
mistrial.

For the lives of those jurors. Mistrial.
eric76
AG
I think that I've seen on here that one of the jurors live sin that neighborhood.

In the news report on the link, she made reference to comments bout Eric Nelson about some of the jurors.

So far, that seems fairly innoculous.

On the other hand, she referred a list of all 14 jurors and the forms filled out by the jurors and indicated they had copies of some of those forms. I wonder how they got those. This part is alarming.
CanyonAg77
AG
Sue them into Bolivian.
AGHouston11
AG
Criminal....
flakrat
Onceaggie2.0
CanyonAg77 said:

Sue them into Bolivian.

La Paz or Potosi ?
Clob94
I implore everyone to see the responses of both left and right regarding this issue.

Everyone is in agreement that CBS acted stupidly and irresponsibly.

Now, if the officer gets off, I wonder how many of the leftists will have a change of heart about doxxing the jurors.
PCC_80
AG
Absolutely Disgusting and possibly Illegal. Judge should call a Mistrial Tonight and point his finger straight at CBS as the reason why.

If we allow this sort of Jury Intimidation to happen then how can anyone in this country ever expect to get a fair trial ever again ? ? ?

I am sure that Libs/Dems fully support the Doxing of the Jury because of "Feelzz" and National History of Discrimination.
kb2001
AG
If Chauvin is convicted of anything, there is no way it survives an appeal.
Señor Chang
AG
If the verdict is appealed, could we even trust any of the higher courts to do the right thing?
TRADUCTOR
kb2001 said:

If Chauvin is convicted of anything, there is no way it survives an appeal.

Think survival after the verdict is focus now of all involved. Appeal will be as quiet as a church mouse.
Cromagnum
AG
If I'm a juror, I'm stating I can't make a decision one way or the other due to fear of the backlash from the mob. This thing should absolutely go to mistrial and I will be amazed if it does not.
Waffledynamics
AG
Can CBS be held in contempt of court, or is that out of the question?

I want to see consequences for these media organizations. They're corrupt and need gutted.
misterguinness
AG
It's up to the people to fight back. All it takes is a couple of examples and this will cease.
2+2=5
ttu_85
misterguinness said:

It's up to the people to fight back. All it takes is a couple of examples and this will cease.
Nobody has the balls for that. All of us have to much to lose. Well until we have nothing left when these freaks are done destroying this nation.
JW
AG
Our country is lost.
ttu_85
JW said:

Our country is lost.
No its not. The fight hasn't started yet. Ask yourself what can you do/learn to make a difference.
Owlagdad
Win at all cost liberals. They do not play by the rules. Like Dennis Praeger said, they live by how they feel, rather than fundamentals of rules. Shame, they are still in minority , and can be brought in if we get after them.
Owlagdad
ttu_85 said:

JW said:

Our country is lost.
No its not. The fight hasn't started yet. Ask yourself what can you do/learn to make a difference.

Yes. Sit down with your kids and give both sides and let them see how others are wrong. Show them the hands off doesn't work with these people. Tell them if they are dozed or exposed or called names, it too shall pass and they will be stronger. Show them the hypocrisies of the left. Get involved, draw in like minded minorities- they are NOT hard to find. Many here hate boycotts- they work.
ttu_85
Owlagdad said:

ttu_85 said:

JW said:

Our country is lost.

Yes. Sit down with your kids and give both sides and let them see how others are wrong. Show them the hands off doesn't work with these people. Tell them if they are dozed or exposed or called names, it too shall pass and they will be stronger. Show them the hypocrisies of the left. Get involved, draw in like minded minorities- they are NOT hard to find. Many here hate boycotts- they work.

And to think so many believe all is lost when their is much much we all can do. As you have shown so much starts at home with kids, grand kids, friends, etc. We need to nut up and challenge all who buy into this trash in a kind loving way. Those that are the hardcore peddlers- hammer them relentlessly.
leachfan
It was mentioned in Fox News yesterday that one of the jurors lives in Brooklyn Center.
CanyonAg77
AG
Onceaggie2.0 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Sue them into Bolivian.
La Paz or Potosi ?
Mike Tyson
dmart90
AG
While I think modern journalism is a disgrace, there was nothing wrong with that report. It was actually straight news. And no, it wasn't doxing anyone.
45-70Ag
AG
The media is going to screw up the outcome they want and get a mistrial declared.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
When I was a juror on a murder trial, we had to hand in these cards with our name, address, employment, and other information before voir dire. I was pretty uncomfortable doing so but the defense apparently had a "right" to the information. Maybe the defense leaked the info.
EKUAg
AG
Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

When I was a juror on a murder trial, we had to hand in these cards with our name, address, employment, and other information before voir dire. I was pretty uncomfortable doing so but the defense apparently had a "right" to the information. Maybe the defense leaked the info.

Conjecture . Let's insinuate something without proof.
Maroon and White always! EKU/TAMU
redcrayon
AG
That a juror lives in that area was mentioned in open court.
fixer
dmart90 said:

While I think modern journalism is a disgrace, there was nothing wrong with that report. It was actually straight news. And no, it wasn't doxing anyone.
To be fair, they media is beginning (i.e. they are just getting started) to doxx the jury.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Terribly alarming. This means that anyone within CBS that might have an agenda has the real potential to break open the powder keg when they don't get the verdict they want.

Brodd's former residence was already vandalized and all he did was testify as a called witness. That took no time at all to find that and the idiots that did it targeted the wrong people. It will only get worse.
45-70Ag
AG
It would be more likely the prosecution/state leaked the info. I haven't kept up with it but is Keith Ellison still their ag?
Cassius

Of course YOU would go there.
Coby
AG
45-70Ag said:

The media is going to screw up the outcome they want and get a mistrial declared.
Anything that results in riots will net the corporate press a bunch of money.

Priming the public to believe conviction is a foregone conclusion and that anything less is a miscarriage of justice creates exactly the situation where they stand to make the most money.

Riots = Ca Ching for these corporations. I don't know if any are persuading towards this outcome intentionally, but it does just so happen to line up with what will make these people lots and lots of dollars in clicks/ad revenue.

itsyourboypookie
The media wants cities to burn.

HTH
PanzerAggie06
AG
EKUAg said:

Conjecture . Let's insinuate something without proof.

Calm down Matlock.

If proof becomes the prerequisite for posting on F16 then F16 is gone by the end of the day. Half the posts on these forums are baseless opinions, personal anecdotes, and wild eyed theories. Getting worked up over a little conjecture seems rather childish.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.