CBS starts the process of doxxing the jurors

10,874 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Ghost of Andrew Eaton
leachfan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
redcrayon said:

That a juror lives in that area was mentioned in open court.
I was thinking this too. I couldn't remember if the Fox commentators stated it or if it was mentioned in court. Was it part of the defense request for dismissal or mistrial?
LOYAL AG
AG
Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

When I was a juror on a murder trial, we had to hand in these cards with our name, address, employment, and other information before voir dire. I was pretty uncomfortable doing so but the defense apparently had a "right" to the information. Maybe the defense leaked the info.
Sure. We've had three weeks of borderline judicial misconduct from the prosecution, a prosecution that's done at best a poor job of proving what was already a weak case. Given that backdrop you're going to assume the defense would leak juror info? To what end? A scared jury is far more likely to return a verdict against Chauvin just to avoid the threat to their lives. It seems far more likely that if it were leaked by either side in an attempt to intimidate the jury that it would come from the state of Minnesota.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
aggiehawg
AG

When I was a juror on a murder trial, we had to hand in these cards with our name, address, employment, and other information before voir dire. I was pretty uncomfortable doing so but the defense apparently had a "right" to the information. Maybe the defense leaked the info.
Paranoid much? Wow! Of course counsel has the right to conduct voir dire on the jury and not be forced to do so blindly. And in the Chauvin case, defense counsel Nelson has been the one repeatedly expressing concern for the jury's safety. Prosecution could give a rat's patootie about them.
Tanya 93
EKUAg said:

Conjecture . Let's insinuate something without proof.
please remember that when someone says John Roberts is being blackmailed
Stupid@17
AG
aggiehawg said:

Paranoid much? Wow! Of course counsel has the right to conduct voir dire on the jury and not be forced to do so blindly. And in the Chauvin case, defense counsel Nelson has been the one repeatedly expressing concern for the jury's safety. Prosecution could give a rat's patootie about them.

Ms13 trials in texas are some scary ***** Not saying that's what he sat on, but I get the apprehension in a capital case where you know the defense will have their client find you.
Stupid@17
AG
On the note of CBS...im not finding anything online about it. What info were they giving?

Was it info already provided in court, or additional?
TxAgPreacher
S
Hand the doxxers over to the mob
Dwide Schrude
AG
There is nothing in the video from the article you posted that suggests doxxing of any kind. The limited information about the jurors was made available by the court.

Also, the public doesn't need the news media to dox the jurors to help them find out who they are. A few google searches and six degrees of separation will get the job done. This post is fake news.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
EKUAg said:

Conjecture . Let's insinuate something without proof.

Correct, it's purely conjecture but it's a possibility. When did proof start mattering on this board?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.