Ohio State COVID Policy for Next Fall

6,412 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Year of the Germaphobe
Keegan99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

This is anti-science, tyrannical bullfeces.

A&M needs to be 100% normal in the fall. And the regents need to insist on it.
beerad12man
AG
Just insane. Truly. With high vaccination rates they may remove mask mandates outdoors! You hear that guys.!?!?

Wow, they are so lucky!
AGHouston11
AG
Vaccinated students to be test once a month LOL

Theses idiots making up these rules should not be allowed in charge of anything!
AggieKeith15
AG
Better throw in weekly cancer screenings and cardio fitness tests as well while you're at it.
TomFoolery
AG
They learned they can use COVID to make the football playoffs and are going all in
ClassicAg18
AG
TomFoolery said:

They learned they can use COVID to make the football playoffs and are going all in

Sad thing is this would actually be more beneficial than the covid screenings
LostTexasBoy
AG
Do you really think the A&M of Michael Young, tear down Sully, renege on a $1200 reward, not kick out said fake hoax student, and everything else of 2020 is gonna be any different?!?
DallasAg 94
AgResearch
AG
AggieKeith15 said:

Better throw in weekly cancer screenings and cardio fitness tests as well while you're at it.
I get X-rays every other week to make sure I didn't asymptotically break some ribs. On the off weeks I drive to the cemetery to make sure I haven't died already.
beerad12man
AG
There's no reason, no matter how insane you were before, that you shouldn't be pushing for 100% normalcy when we've had the chance to vaccinate all. Notice I didn't say vaccinate all. Just mathematically had the chance. By august every single person. Adult or child. Would have had the chance. That's 140 days from now, and we can do 3.5 million per day, and clearly not everyone will get it.

Covid will be gone by august(for all intents and purposes, maybe a handful of cases and like 5 deaths a day nationally). I pray to god cooler heads prevail in most cases when numbers plummet.
Clown_World
The remarkable thing is there are people out there who still think this is about a virus....
PCC_80
AG
This is nuts. It is April. September is about 4 1/2 months away. Things are opening up quickly in many parts of the country with no problems. College Students rarely get this and almost never end up seriously ill if they do. This is beyond stupid.
beerad12man
AG
Also the 70-85% vaccinated being pushed just continues to drive me nuts.

When UK and Israel both plummeted around 50-55%. Just drives me insane. Absolute refusal to acknowledge natural immunity. You know, science

Oh, and the confined refusal to acknowledge this is less than that of the flu for 18-21 year olds.... again, you know, science
agracer
AG
AGHouston11 said:

Theses idiots making up these rules should not be allowed in charge of anything!
. Vaccinated students who test positive don't have to quarantine???
stetson
AG
What did you expect from the institutions of Marxism?
BCSWguru
it will stop if enough parents stop paying.
Kyle04
AG
Fatality rate for college age is what? 0.0001?
Average age of death is 78. This is insane.
No kids need a vaccine ever.
NE PA Ag
agracer said:

AGHouston11 said:

. Vaccinated students who test positive don't have to quarantine???
Not tested, 'exposed to the virus'. If they come into "close contact" with someone that tests positive they've been exposed.
beerad12man
AG
Here's an idea. No covid rules for this fall and just go back to treating it just like the flu. Because with widespread vaccines, it will be.
fixer
That is breathtaking in its stupidity and authoritarian tone and manner.

What is galling further is that this tyrant assumes this policy won't affect admissions.

Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
LSCSN said:

it will stop if enough parents stop paying.

Lol parents, you me federally back loans about to be written off?
Bird Poo
AG
My son cannot wait to move off campus because of all the Covidians. Some jackass RA turned him in for not wearing a mask when he walked to the bathroom. He got an official warning letter from A&M. He's sporting a 4.0 as a finance major.

This is seriously not going to be tolerated much longer. I love A&M but I love my son much more. We're considering transferring if they continue this charade.

Magic City Wings
Sounds like they are trying to scare people into being vaccinated when they should just put it bluntly- x% or we are keeping masks and distancing.
Irish 2.0
Magic City Wings said:

Sounds like they are trying to scare people into being vaccinated when they should just put it bluntly- x% or we are keeping masks and distancing.

These are your people. Maybe you should speak to the rest of your ilk...
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
Sorry, but I can't take that institution seriously. They actually have to throw the word "The" in front of their name because they're so concerned about the size of their peens. They're the Dodge 3500 with smoke stacks, truck nuts and oversized street tires of college football.
Magic City Wings
Irish 2.0 said:

Magic City Wings said:

I didn't know I worked at OSU.
RGLAG85
AG
Magic City Wings said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Magic City Wings said:

I didn't know I worked at OSU.
Where do you sell two teas?
Thomas Jefferson: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
4stringAg
AG
Magic City Wings said:

They will keep masks and distance at 100% vaccination rate. That's basically what that excerpt said. It's utter insanity and all about control.

When they hit their target number the goalposts will move yet again to things like variants.
beerad12man
AG
Too many brain washed liberals out there to keep this stuff from Happening. Some will put up with covid rules and regulations forever without questioning a thing even if numbers fizzled out to less than that of the flu .
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
You would have thought they learn their lesson after getting ***** slapped b the SEC. They don't wield the big stick they think they do.

Edit to make sure everyone understands I wasn't referring to them getting ***** slapped in the CFP, but on the very idea of having a football season.
No Spin Ag
Keegan99 said:

This is anti-science, tyrannical bullfeces.

A&M needs to be 100% normal in the fall. And the regents need to insist on it.

That's just overkill of overkill.
rgag12
AG
If this is what life will be like after "85%" of the population is vaccinated, just burn it down.

WTF
AgBQ-00
AG
"Allowed to go back to normal" smdh. These people are tyrannical ass clowns
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Has anyone put together a list of other viruses I need help with? We are so lucky in the good ol USA.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
DTP02
AG
The party of science apparently can't do the basic math that inarguably shows the minimal risk to college students even if not vaccinated, and the reduction in risk to lower levels than many other common illnesses, including the flu, for those in higher risk categories who have been vaccinated.

I don't know how this entire process isn't an incredible eye-opener to thinking people on the left.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.