Racism is 100% real.

5,509 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ironmanag
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Eliminatus said:

ord89 said:

Not sure how you help that? Sad, sad video.
You don't. Not from the outside. The problem is 100% a cultural one and has to be resolved from within. It's no secret. It also won't generate any funding so it will never be talked about at a mainstream level. The best way to start reversing this IMO is for the media to quit stoking racial division. It is so bad and obvious at this point, I can't help but think it is consciously done to generate what we see here. I don't wear tinfoil (most of the time) but hot damn....there are patterns, correlations, precedent, and just flat out common sense that tells me there is very likely something at play here that is checking off someone's boxes...

An addendum to my above post. Actually just randomly came across this video (No action or fights or anything. Just cruising through the hood) and brought me back to when I was contracting in the area. Never again. Three months of hell. I didn't have to live in this area, but I had to go through it consistently and I have zero trouble admitting it made me very uncomfortable. Why? Because I have brown skin and that is a target in more than a few areas in the US and not from white people. The amount of hostility I personally witnessed there was only matched by the amount of apathy. It's truly a sad, sad sight but again, can't be fixed without a massive overhaul in thinking and actions. And I just don't think that is going to happen any time soon.

This video does not lie. It is not fake news. I have personally seen this myself. The population density of restless, young black males with no real education, skills, or hope for a good future is saddening and if you can't see the correlations between that and the continuing problems in areas like this, its because you don't want to see it.

man...the wire really should be required viewing. it even goes beyond the drug trade and focuses on issues in politics and the school system and how the mess is/was made. plus, it's just an awesome show.

Tramp96
TresPuertas said:

https://instagr.am/p/CNldVs9pzSY

Obama's America.

He had the opportunity to lead the country in healing and unification between the races, but he chose instead to create and fan the flames of a new race war for political gain.

Boo Weekley
Eliminatus said:

Guessing Baltimore. I always think events like this are in B'More. I'd rather do another tour in the ME than be stuck there and I'm only half kidding. Absolute **** hole of a place.
The aquarium is pretty neat though!
aggiebrad94
AG
Serious question -

What would tell your white children to do if they were driving down that street and that type of situation occurred?
richardag
TresPuertas said:

https://instagr.am/p/CNldVs9pzSY

Where was this, I would like to avoid this area?
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
6-2, stack monster
cevans_40 said:

Why do we not hear from certain people in threads like this?

It's amazing.
They are at the front of the line in the BLM video, Idiots.
Cromagnum
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

slyfox07 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

slyfox07 said:

I can only hope when these feral animals come to my neighborhood I get to my AR in time

You have just over a week before the Chauvin trial ends.

I'm 99% sure the verdict will be guilty...

And they'll still riot

A hung jury is extremely possible. The prosecution was utter garbage and did half the defenses job for them

Be prepared

That's racist too.
ironmanag
AG
Goodness could you imagine if it was a gang of white people shouting this? It would be everywhere.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.