HBO Documentary Q Into the Storm

2,505 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by titan
dmart90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I assume some of you watched it - or at least part of it. Curious as to what you think. I thought the documentary was pretty well done - certainly over the top at times. The director is a lefty and that comes through for sure. Regardless, there are some powerful moments and some very interesting (and creepy) characters involved in 8 Chan and the whole Q thing.

IF the the director's conclusion about the identity of Q at the end of the documentary is true and accurate (not saying it is) - I will just say a bunch of people were trolled really hard.
The Shank Ag
aggieforester05
AG
Really entertaining thread on the e board about this.
BCG Disciple
AG
There is a great thread on the entertainment board on this subject.

Secondly, I thought it was a well presented fact diving excursion, at least on its face. Would like to see a counter position to some main points. Really shows you want this social media era is capable. Polarization will be the norm going forward, as it has been for the last decade.
stetson
AG
Did they say who Q is?
riverrataggie
AG
stetson said:

Did they say who Q is?

Epstein
dmart90
AG
stetson said:

Did they say who Q is?
Ron Watkins, aka Codemonkey, 8 chan administrator.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Watkins
MaroonStain
AG
aggieforester05 said:

Really entertaining thread on the e board about this.

Yessir. Baller is in a tizzy using their primary username.
"Thanks and Gig'em"
TexAgs91
AG
dmart90 said:

I assume some of you watched it - or at least part of it. Curious as to what you think. I thought the documentary was pretty well done - certainly over the top at times. The director is a lefty and that comes through for sure.
Hey, let's watch a movie about the holocaust written by actual Nazis.
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Always_Right
AG
Couldn't pay me to watch it.
titan
S

Does it explain what the hell it was? An immediate turn-off was time travel and ufos constantly invoked. Time travel even more than any ufos. What seems somewhat plausible was the claims about trafficking that would emerge into separate thread given the Epstien revelations.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
TXAGFAN
AG
To those who won't watch...is there any part of you that believes some of the qanon theories? I appreciate you may think it's slanted, but on its face qanon is pretty far out there with no need to slant a thing.
titan
S

What are you calling the qanon theories though? That's part of the problem. None of the spin-off threads talking about it, even the trafficking ones, explained just what it was claiming was going on. Who doing what. The existence of some under the surface cabal, or shadow government, is obvious because of the coordinated four year `palace coup' against President Trump. Ok, fine, that's easy to grant--- in fact, it appears to have fully seized power. But what ever was Q supposedly organizing---- its a bit like Jan 6--- it wasn't what the Democrats say it was because it would have done something organized if so.

But as far as claims of this or that the more persuasive stuff that seemed worth keeping up with was and is on the "Mueller dismisses" thread. That always seemed to have more verifiable statements and events. The Election thread is going in a similar fashion currently.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Old McDonald
dmart90 said:

stetson said:

Did they say who Q is?
Ron Watkins, aka Codemonkey, 8 chan administrator.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Watkins

and this guy's tweets were thrown around here as credible evidence during the whole stop the steal frenzy. hilarious. even hawg was citing his tweets about dominion.

meanwhile anyone who knew anything about the chans could tell you from a mile away this was just a big troll job. but there are still some Q faithful here (even in this thread), so it's a sore subject. even some of the non-Q crazies see them as kindred spirits in the culture war so feel the need to defend their lunacy.
titan
S

Took a look at the first page of the Entertainment thread on this documentary to see . From what TCTTS is posting, it actually sounds like a half-way good or more work. The whole subject is very nebulous to me, but it sounds like if one wants to get into the weeds this may be worth doing so. What caught my attention was it apparently also explains Anonymous -- -which long before Trump was a group active and wondered what was up with that. That might be enough to take a look, but this kind of thing is really contorted.

https://texags.com/forums/13/topics/3190879/replies/59009827

And BCG Disciple nicely accounted for some of the resonance here.

Quote:

But would make for great drama if they spent time delving in to how and why the circumstances behind q made it more likely to be believed. Ie, the alphabet agencies documented attempts to operate as a dem arm to prevent the effectiveness of our first non politician who ran on attacking them and draining the swamp. There is a reason why some of the q narratives resonated like they did.

That as we know, is simply fact. Same thing gives force to the Mueller and Elections threads. As well as the Big Tech cover-ups and deletions.

Anyway. first impression of that thread.
FrioAg 00:
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.