DeSantis Bans Critical Race Theory

6,270 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Ulrich
Keegan99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

I cannot wait to have the opportunity to vote for this guy.
titan
S

Excellent. First Boise, now this.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
ttu_85
This guy may just be the leader we need. Love it !!!!!!!!
Showertime at the Bidens

It's not enough to just ban.
aTm2004
AG
Someone go wake up Abbott.
JP_Losman
AG
Abbott will follow, as per usual. At least he is DeSantis lite, i'll take it
titan
S
aTm2004 said:

Someone go wake up Abbott.
One of you point out A&M's agenda to him. Let him make it an example of what to ban.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
JP_Losman
AG
DeSantis is the 2024 potus candidate. His wife looks like Jackie Kennedy
titan
S
JP_Losman said:

Abbott will follow, as per usual. At least he is DeSantis lite, i'll take it
Nothing wrong with a consistent No.2 position and follower if they are doing the right thing. No point in being picky.
FrioAg 00:
ClassicAg18
AG
Bold and stands up for what is right, would vote for him!
Rock1982
AG
Hope remains. Be brave in the face of the pure evil the left and Marxists are bringing.
Rapier108
JP_Losman said:

That's why the DNCCP has already gone full court press against him.

The Ag Commissioner, only statewide office held by a Democrat, is going to run against him and has been using her office since 2019 to promote herself.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Tramp96
Is it too early to put a DeSantis 2024 sign in my yard?
titan
S
Tramp96 said:

Is it too early to put a DeSantis 2024 sign in my yard?
Unfortunately yes. We have no evidence yet 2024 will be a legitimate election process. See HR1 trajectory.
FrioAg 00:
Skillet Shot
Big **** DeSantis
SpreadsheetAg
AG
ttu_85 said:

a more-polished Trump.

DeSantis has his outbursts when provoked, but doesn't take it to the Trump level (publicly)
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Keegan99 said:

I cannot wait to have the opportunity to vote for this guy.
Footage from that press conference moments later:

Fins Up!
AG
Boom!

Now you are on the clock, Governor Abbott!
Gigem314
AG
Rapier108 said:

JP_Losman said:

That's why the DNCCP has already gone full court press against him.

The Ag Commissioner, only statewide office held by a Democrat, is going to run against him and has been using her office since 2019 to promote herself.
So she's the "Beto" of Florida.
titan
S
SpreadsheetAg said:

ttu_85 said:

a more-polished Trump.

DeSantis has his outbursts when provoked, but doesn't take it to the Trump level (publicly)
Good way to put it. And very much the needed path. Trump was always right about the press. And you see on the bit about Dems wanting open borders as well.
FrioAg 00:
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
Chris Wallace, "Governor, why would you oppose racial sensitivity training?" (Probably)
Boo Weekley
SpreadsheetAg said:

ttu_85 said:

a more-polished Trump.

He is also way more articulate and capable of handling complex thought on the spot.

Desantis might be my fav politician.
Tramp96
Fightin TX Aggie said:

Chris Wallace, "Governor, why would you oppose racial sensitivity training?" (Probably)
I actually heard his voice when I read that.

That is exactly what he will ask.
Evanhue
AG
Ag$08
Silence is violence. It's not enough to be against CRT. We need to speak up and be radical about treating everyone equally regardless of the color of their skin.
titan
S
Tramp96 said:

Fightin TX Aggie said:

I actually heard his voice when I read that.

That is exactly what he will ask.
Yes. Probably single-handed keeping many away from Fox yet, to hear it. A reverse Tucker Carlson draw.
FrioAg 00:
nortex97
AG
If I were gay, I'm pretty sure I'd have a huge crush on that man. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
ExPeterKeating
The Chicken Ranch said:

Boom!

Now you are on the clock, Governor Abbott!
Let's go Wheels!

Not. One. Red. Cent!
Ag87H2O
AG
"There's no room in our classrooms for things like Critical Race Theory. Teaching kids to hate their country and to hate each other is not worth one red cent of taxpayer money."

Truer words were never spoken.

Given the political climate today surrounding anything to do with race, this guy has brass balls to come out and make a definitive statement like this. He doesn't wait for someone else to take the bullets, he's putting himself at the tip of the spear on every single issue and showing what a real conservative looks like.

If DeSantis keeps up this kind of Democrat narrative slaying attitude and follows it up with real action, he will be the hands down favorite for the Republicans in 2024. He has certainly got my attention.

Big thumbs up for this guy.
ExPeterKeating
Ag87H2O said:

"There's no room in our classrooms for things like Critical Race Theory. Teaching kids to hate their country and to hate each other is not worth one red cent of taxpayer money."

Truer words were never spoken.

Given the political climate today surrounding anything to do with race, this guy has brass balls to come out and make a definitive statement like this. He doesn't wait for someone else to take the bullets, he's putting himself at the tip of the spear on every single issue and showing what a real conservative looks like.

If DeSantis keeps up this kind of Democrat narrative slaying attitude and follows it up with real action, he will be the hands down favorite for the Republicans in 2024. He has certainly got my attention.

Big thumbs up for this guy.
Can he move to Texas and run for governor here? Imagine him with the economic capabilities of Texas.

Bring me a yard sign while you are at it.
wreckncrew
AG
TexAgs91
AG
JP_Losman said:

2024 VP, then 8 years of DeSantis
Fight! Fight! Fight!
SA68AG
AG
TexAgs91 said:

JP_Losman said:

2024 VP, then 8 years of DeSantis
DeSantis is an alpha dog. He's not going to be VP for anyone.

I love Trump but I'd vote for DeSantis in a head to head because I think DeSantis is almost as tough, much more articulate and much less apt to continually do and say counter productive things.

A smarter Trump without mean tweets .
AgBQ-00
AG
We need to be encouraging our state reps and senators to follow suit. Send them emails asking why they are not actively trying to root this evil out
oneeyedag
My Governor is ao much better than my previous blackface huckster!
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.