the billion dollar high school teacher...

5,321 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by aTm2004
Faustus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bezos and Mackenzie Scott:

Bezos and Lauren Sanchez:

Mackenzie Scott and Dan Jewett:

Not pictured - Bezos' phallus.

Mackenzie and Bezos both appear to have a type.

Crazy that Mackenzie is one of the 20 richest people in the world (over 57 billion).
Jewett taught A.P. Chemistry (the A.P. part was from another article as I went down this rabbit hole) at her kids' private school in Seattle.

https://www.siliconvalley.com/2021/03/08/bezos-ex-mackenzie-scott-marries-chemistry-teacher/
azul_rain
Did he marry her for her money or her looks
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
nu awlins ag
AG
hedge said:

Did he marry her for her money or her looks

Does it matter? I'm sure she was all over him after looking at Bezos for all those years. The dude hit the mega billions jackpot.
C@LAg
It was fairly common knowledge that the Bezos marriage was over long before any allegations of "cheating" went public.

Both had been dating for much longer than most people are aware.

They had been living pretty separate lives for the better part of a decade, but were staying together for public appearances and for the kid's sake.

That is why they actually remain on good terms with each other, and why the divorce was not a drawn out affair.

While the timing of Jeff's dating is better known because Amazon staffers whisper, it is entirely plausible she and the teacher guy have been an item for much longer than most people would guess.

azul_rain
Elon >
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
CrockerAg98
AG
Does he still get to b***h about having to spend his own money for classroom supplies?
aTm2004
AG
That's a required part of a teachers contract.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.