the billion dollar high school teacher...

5,293 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by aTm2004
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
lol - good for him. **** bezos (jeff)

https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/philathropist-mackenzie-scott-ex-wife-of-jeff-bezos-marries-seattle-school-teacher
FbgTxAg
AG
ZERO percent chance he didn't sign a prenup. ZERO.

This dude has to be the biggest vag-beta out there. Dan. Anyone know an Alpha Dan?

The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
C@LAg
FbgTxAg said:

This dude has to be the biggest vag-beta out there. Dan. Anyone know an Alpha Dan?

even with a prenup, he is living the high life as long as he is with her, and he will STILL get some sort of payout in the end.
Eliminatus
AG
I am truly puzzled why you would not have blinding white teeth if you are beyond uber rich. Just one of those random questions I have in life. The richest person I have ever met personally, on the order of 9 digits, still had butter teeth. I couldn't help but stare and wonder why. Like.....make that go away with money. Is that not a thing??

C@LAg
Eliminatus said:

I am truly puzzled why you would not have blinding white teeth if you are beyond uber rich. Just one of those random questions I have in life. The richest person I have ever met personally, on the order of 9 digits, still had butter teeth. I couldn't help but stare and wonder why. Like.....make that go away with money. Is that not a thing??

because when you have "**** you" money, who cares what others think?
itsyourboypookie
Solid 1' of dick, and you're a high school teacher?

Wasted opportunity
No Spin Ag
C@LAg said:

Eliminatus said:

because when you have "**** you" money, who cares what others think?
Aston04
AG
FbgTxAg said:

Wtf are you talking about? Are you arguing he is a loser because of his (ordinary) name? Dumb.
C@LAg
FbgTxAg said:

Daniel Boone was a Man. A Big Strong Man.
aTm2004
AG
FbgTxAg said:

Muy
AG
Captain Dan was fairly alpha

Dan Bongino is definitely Alpha

Dan Quayle.... not so much
HollywoodBQ
AG
aTm2004 said:

FbgTxAg said:

every Cobra Kai episode, I kept hoping Johnny Lawrence would beat the crap out of him
aTm2004
AG
Just couldn't do it, could he? And yes, I say Larusso is the villain in that series.
Tanya 93
FbgTxAg said:

what makes him a beta?
zephyr88
AG
WestAustinAg
AG
You seem particularly shallow...
BusterAg
AG
Pre-nup or not, I am all over that opportunity.

Just make sure you pump a few babies into her, and be a good father. Boom, you are taken care of for life.

Golddigging ******* have nailed this process down to a science.
Squadron7
AG
Dan Crenshaw probably qualifies as an alpha.
Muy
AG
My guess is he goes down on her, Bezos wouldn't.

I'm a simple man with simple ideas.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
Between this thread and the Meghan Markle thread, this site is becoming a whiny board for conservatives. Bizarre.
azul_rain
I can't tell you many girls I saw in college that showed too much gum when smiling, would have been an easy 9 but they were 6's because of that
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
Squadron7
AG
Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

Between this thread and the Meghan Markle thread, this site is becoming a whiny board for conservatives. Bizarre.

We have this board and the libs have the entire media, Hollywood, and academia.

Doesn't seem fair.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
Squadron7 said:

Doesn't seem fair.

More whining.
Squadron7
AG

Squadron7 said:

Doesn't seem fair.

More whining.

So when do I get an entire set of departments set up at universities to address my particular mix of made up or self-fulfilling grievances?
Hendrix
AG
I hope they get divorced and he gets half. Women screw wealthy men out of millions all the time. Would be nice to see the roles reversed.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
What are you babbling about?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
aTm2004 said:

FbgTxAg said:

Nope; go watch Covra Kai on Netflix... Danny is whipped; Johnny is still the Alpha
A is A
AG
FbgTxAg said:

Fightin2010
AG

azul_rain
Blonde
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
Squadron7
AG

What are you babbling about?

Just moving the laser dot around for you to play with.
RGLAG85
AG

Irony is not lost that you're bleeding all over these threads. Sorry people are infringing on your God given rights.

Oh, and making in fun of ideological idiocies isn't whining. Hth
Thomas Jefferson: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
ABATTBQ11
AG
FbgTxAg said:

Because he married a billionaire? WhoGAF? He's living a better life than you could ever dream of, and, let's be honest, she probably wouldn't even give you the time of day.
BigRobSA
hedge said:

I can't tell you many girls I saw in college that showed too much gum when smiling, would have been an easy 9 but they were 6's because of that
Ummmmm, how did you see gums with your wang in their mouth?
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
encinoag
AG
zephyr88 said:

She just has vertical maxillary excess. A good oral surgeon can fix that!
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.